hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Houston has his players so fired up they just want to take our players out. First foul of the game was soon as we kicked off. Playing Hibs is a cup final to some of these boys including tomato head.

Hibs deserved the win in the end and a strike like that so late on made it all the sweater.

On a side note Houston looks the type to go home and sit in a white vest and pants while smashing into a 6 pack of McEwans Export, while watching re-runs of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
    that's bad j ffs

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member NRW_Hibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    There is that old saying 'you can only pish with the cock you've got'. But if you keep on boasting that yours is just a tiddler, like Houston constantly does, then you have to expect some ridicule when you get stripped for action.
    That is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    Houston does a more than decent job at Falkirk

Lennon thinks Houston is a very good manager who should be managing at a higher level
    Yes dont like him yet they could still join us in SPL Tbh was surprised killie blew away play offs last season. Has a few good players in side which will move on and make his job harder.

@hibs.net private member NRW_Hibbie's Avatar

On a side note Houston looks the type to go home and sit in a white vest and pants while smashing into a 6 pack of McEwans Export, while watching re-runs of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
    Is that supposed to be a criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by NRW_Hibbie View Post
    Should be watching re run game with 6 pack before down time aufp no? Vest personal thing nought against. Prefer dressing goon ma sell

Quote Originally Posted by NRW_Hibbie View Post
    Yeah.. I'm more a Coors light these days and prefer Knight Rider re-runs. That's the cool thing to do these days 😎

Why was he wearing one oven glove today

Left by mutual consent!
    As far as I'm concerned, Houston thoroughly deserves all the hate and contempt he gets from Hibs-fans - he's your average acid-tongued, hate-filled Jambo who absolutely spits poison whenever our name comes up !. In almost every single interview he NEVER misses the opportunity to have a dig at us - it stems from him obviously being just another one of them who actually brought into their 30+ years of 'Finance Football Business-plan' when they went from 'Every granny's favourite' to being a 'Big team' ..................... or so they thought/believed !

Fortunately 'Reality' and basic economics put them back in their place but hasn't quite finished yet ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    Get it right roond ye tomato heid.

We're due at least another half dozen last minute winners to come some where close to luck 'evening itself out over a season' considering the last 2 yrs against that shower of hatchet bar stewards.

Buck you and your tin pot team. Again, right roond ye Peter. You hertz cant.
    Post of the night sir.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Houston has his players so fired up they just want to take our players out. First foul of the game was soon as we kicked off. Playing Hibs is a cup final to some of these boys including tomato head.
    You could see that by their fans' reaction when they equalised. Running towards the east and going mental like they'd won a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    Nothing wrong with that
    Do you make a habit of eating Doritos off of Houston's belly?

Yeah.. I'm more a Coors light these days and prefer Knight Rider re-runs. That's the cool thing to do these days 😎
    Uncultured oik. Cheeky wee Bordeaux is more my tipple of an evening.......

As much as I hate him and Falkirk, which is a lot - he does seem to get them performing very very well with limited resources.

They've done not bad this season and will fancy there chances at play offs, last season finished 2nd and season before got to a cup final.

His style is awful and he tries to bully teams but it is pretty successful.

Wouldn't mind if we plucked a couple of players off him this summer to rub it in his face however.

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    Get it right roond ye tomato heid.

We're due at least another half dozen last minute winners to come some where close to luck 'evening itself out over a season' considering the last 2 yrs against that shower of hatchet bar stewards.

Buck you and your tin pot team. Again, right roond ye Peter. You hertz cant.
    Get off the fence and tell us what you really think FFS..........

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Should have got more crosses into the box
    10/10 😂

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Houston via BBC website

Falkirk manager Peter Houston: "It's cruel to take. Don't take anything away from the goal, it was a quality goal. The only place the ball could go was in the top corner. So I have to give Keatings credit for the goal.

"Robbie Thomson in goal has not had an awful lot to do. It was a cracking match, both sides served up end-to-end football at times.

"We have to get back on the winning trail. We have lost the last two games, unbelievably. I don't think we deserved to lose against Morton last week and I don't think we deserved to lose today either."

He always says that against us.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    He always says that against us.
    Originally Posted by Peter Houston via BBC website

"Robbie Thomson in goal has not had an awful lot to do. It was a cracking match, both sides served up end-to-end football at times."

And he has a cracking analytical brain, spotting today that both sides served up end-to-end football. Not at all like those matches where just one of the sides serves up end-to-end football.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    As much as I hate him and Falkirk, which is a lot - he does seem to get them performing very very well with limited resources.

They've done not bad this season and will fancy there chances at play offs, last season finished 2nd and season before got to a cup final.

His style is awful and he tries to bully teams but it is pretty successful..
    Agree the bit in bold.

he is, however, a classless red faced jambo fud who never gives us any credit.

Yesterday his team should have been going all guns blazing to win that game, it was last chance saloon. Instead he sent them out to kick, hack, waste time and generally cheat at every opportunity.

How dicks like Baird stay on the park is beyond me. Aided by a totally useless set of officials this utter tw@t gets away with it every time.

Instead of the "plucky team, low resources" nonsense, what Falkirk fans should be asking is if he is such a tactical maestro, why he set them up like that in their last chance to reel us in?

Guy is a dick and glad to see we have put them in their place when it counts.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    Stubbs v Houston: P11 W2 D5 L4

Lennon v Houston: P4 W3 D1 L0

One thing Lennon definitely has got right is our record v Falkirk. He's got more wins against them in the one season than Stubbs did in two.
    A big reason why we r on the verge of finally getting out this league. Reverse the Falkirk results and they would be top right now. Stubbsy for sending reason always struggled against tomato heid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Having watched Hibs play Falkirk in very game this season in person we have grinded our results and agree something Stubbs couldn't do for various reasons.

Houston doesn't help himself but I would definilty take some of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Vocal support. They only have one song and thats gash. 900 for a game less than an hour away of todays importance. Crap club, crap hacking players, crap support and a total roaster of a manager. Hope we dont play them for years

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    that's how I feel about them too