hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its got plenty decent seats. No danger the North stand will sell out on day 1. We haven't taken anything like 20000 to a semi for years. Not sure why this year will be any different.
    The north stand only holds 9000. Allow for some segregation and that means our allocation in there will only be a bit over 4000. Might not sell out completely but trying to get 4, 5 or 6 tickets together won't be easy. There'll end up being a lot of singles floating about.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    The north stand only holds 9000. Allow for some segregation and that means our allocation in there will only be a bit over 4000. Might not sell out completely but trying to get 4, 5 or 6 tickets together won't be easy. There'll end up being a lot of singles floating about.
    Cheers. Didn't realise the north held just over 9k in total. I think there are a couple of sections in the east that are right on the corner and are almost an extension of the north though. Looks like it might have to be a 10am start on day 1 after all just to make sure.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Its got plenty decent seats. No danger the North stand will sell out on day 1. We haven't taken anything like 20000 to a semi for years. Not sure why this year will be any different.
    We havent had average attendances as high as we have had this season for years either. Our support base has grown we've managed to take numbers to Hampden in the past when our average league gate has been nothing like it currently is. I would be surprised and a little disapppointed if we didnt manage 20,000 for this, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    We havent had average attendances as high as we have had this season for years either. Our support base has grown we've managed to take numbers to Hampden in the past when our average league gate has been nothing like it currently is. I would be surprised and a little disapppointed if we didnt manage 20,000 for this, personally.
    A club this size of Hibs should be aiming for this. We are the holders and going back to Hampden for first time since winning it. Our fans are buoyant at the moment and could play a crucial part in roaring us on to go within 90 minutes of retaining the cup. Wow, what a thought that is!

Woo tickets for the upper tier of the south be on sale too?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    Absolutely. Can't understand anyone who claims to be a Hibs supporter will miss this if they have the means to attend.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Because Hampden has a limited number of decent seats and folk want them instead of being stuck behind the goals miles from the pitch.
    Totally agree. I was behind the goals at the falkirk semi and I couldn't see a thing. It was the worst view I have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    No surprise we've been given the East Stand again.

When was the last time we were given the "Rangers" end, except when playing Celtic? Do we specifically request it or do the SFA automatically assume we want it cause we're "Celtic's wee cousins"? Do any other teams in the country aside from the OF/us/Hearts get preference for specific sides of the ground? Not annoyed, genuinely curious.
    Why is it being referred to as the Celtic end? It's clearly the Hibs end after the amount of times we've occupied it in recent years :)

I'm sure we had around 17/18000 at both Falkirk semis recently so no reason why we shouldn't sell 20000 as holders this time around imo

Interesting idea to stagger the sales, hopefully the online sale will allow people to grab some and avoid queuing at the ticket office. Although, not sure if this would be workable for games where we have a less generous allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    Why is it being referred to as the Celtic end? It's clearly the Hibs end after the amount of times we've occupied it in recent years :)
    It's the David Gray end.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    Been a fan since the start of 2005-06 - genuinely can't think of the last time we didn't get the East except the 2013 final.

2006 SCSF: East
    2007 LCF: East
    2007 SCSF: East (both games)
    2012 SCSF: East
    2012 SCF: East
    2013 SCSF: East
    2013 SCF: West
    2015 SCSF: East
    2016 LCF: East
    2016 SCSF: East
    2016 SCF: East
    2017 SCSF: East

It definitely is a deliberate decision - the question is whether we or the SFA/SPFL decide.
    When I was on a tour at Hampden a few years ago the guy said Hibs will always be given the East stand bar games against Celtic, who are given it for every game. Pretty sure it's the SFA/SPFL who decide as opposed to us.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One for the fan reps.

Having to buy tickets for a supporters bus of say around 50 people. We have the required client ref no's to get that number but can only buy 10 tickets per transaction. That means some poor schmuck has to sit around all day doing 5 blooming transactions. Not only a huge waste of time and money but impossible to get everone sitting together that wants to.

Surely provision could be made for affiliated supporters buses, especially an out of town branch like ours.

Any idea what the Hibs sales are so far?

Aberdeen have sold 8,000 ahead of the general sale.

Edit: ignore me, just realised they're not on sale yet.
    Last edited by Panda; 23-03-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post

Not on sale yet
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post

Edit: ignore me, just realised they're not on sale yet.
    Pretty decent considering the circumstances, fair play.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    One for the fan reps.

Having to buy tickets for a supporters bus of say around 50 people. We have the required client ref no's to get that number but can only buy 10 tickets per transaction. That means some poor schmuck has to sit around all day doing 5 blooming transactions. Not only a huge waste of time and money but impossible to get everone sitting together that wants to.

Surely provision could be made for affiliated supporters buses, especially an out of town branch like ours.
    If the person buying the tickets has 5 of the people/client Ref's can you not just purchase 10 against each client ref in the one go.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Has anyone sussed out where we can find the link on the Club website that leads to the ticket sales for the semi final?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Has anyone sussed out where we can find the link on the Club website that leads to the ticket sales for the semi final?
    This one? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Thanks.

I actually thought the tickets were going on sale today.

Doh!

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Not all season tickets holder will need 2 tickets so there will be plenty in the general sale. I'd estimate 4,000-5,000, so 16,000-17,000 sold to ST holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. Out of my group of 12 there's only 2 using the extra tickets

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    One for the fan reps.

My understanding is that if you are buying using season ticket references then you can buy unlimited as long as you have the required amount of season tickets. Looking at the wording on the website its only general sale that is restricted to 10 tickets per transaction? I could be wrong though.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Thanks.

I actually thought the tickets were going on sale today.

Doh!
    So did I, sat at computer, interactive seating plan and payment card at the ready. 15 minutes to go checked website to make sure it's 2 per reference number and see I'm a week early.

Aberdeen have just announced they've sold out their half of the north stand. Looking like they'll be bringing a good crowd, should be a good atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    So did I, sat at computer, interactive seating plan and payment card at the ready. 15 minutes to go checked website to make sure it's 2 per reference number and see I'm a week early.
    You can never be too early.

I'm logged on now and I intend to stay logged in until next Friday.

I want seats.

Any word on hospitality for this? Thanks