hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Official Site: TICKET INFORMATION | ABERDEEN SEMI FINAL

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Friday 31 March, available only online and via the Hibernian Call Centre.

That's gonna cause carnage.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Friday 31 March, available only online and via the Hibernian Call Centre.

That's gonna cause carnage.
    Brilliant. Cant wait to spend two hours of my day waiting in an online queue. After my experience of trying to phone for tickets for the last away derby i'll never be doing that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Brilliant. Cant wait to spend two hours of my day waiting in an online queue. After my experience of trying to phone for tickets for the last away derby i'll never be doing that again.
    I've never really had an issue getting tickets online past few years. Even cup final was a breeze.

I don't really get why anyone would want to buy in person tbh.

@hibs.net private member Monktonhall 7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I've never really had an issue getting tickets online past few years. Even cup final was a breeze.

I get what you mean, and I'm the same, however, everyone, me included, tries at 10.00am on the first day of the sale, and the system can't handle it. At 2 tickets per ST holder, every ST holder that wants a ticket will get one. It's just that most of us want the South or the North. Another Day of my life wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Hibees1173 View Post
    I get what you mean, and I'm the same, however, everyone, me included, tries at 10.00am on the first day of the sale, and the system can't handle it. At 2 tickets per ST holder, every ST holder that wants a ticket will get one. It's just that most of us want the South or the North. Another Day of my life wasted
    You'll waste a lot less time doing it online than you would by going down to the office, no?

@hibs.net private member
    I agree that everyone that wants one will get one but our allocation is 21K and we have more than 10500 season ticket holders. So in theory, if everyone wants 2 we don't have enough.

I am in favour of those attending most games getting first dibs on tickets so no issue with those away season tickets getting the better seats but why are they the only ones who are benefiting. That is in extremely small loyalty scheme. Every debate around loyalty I have read has suggested season tickets etc should guarantee a ticket not a ticket in a certain section. Should my full season ticket get me the option of particular seats before half season tickets.

Hopefully the online system will be better but I very much doubt it. A loyalty scheme, or an extended loyalty scheme on top of the one we seem to have for away season ticket holders, would have sorted it out and ordered fans into logical tranches.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post

People that queue up dont do so because they like waiting in line for hours. The majority of them do it because they dont trust the online system to work. They've experienced it in the past and know what a nightmare it can be.

People that queue up dont do so because they like waiting in line for hours. The majority of them do it because they dont trust the online system to work. They've experienced it in the past and know what a nightmare it can be.
    There will be no need to go online as soon as tickets go on sale to buy tickets for this. There will be plenty of time, everyone really should just relax.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

There are loads of tickets. Why would everyone need to be online at the start. I bet it'll be very quiet after a few hours. Folk panicking about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    There are loads of tickets. Why would everyone need to be online at the start. I bet it'll be very quiet after a few hours. Folk panicking about nothing.
    Because Hampden has a limited number of decent seats and folk want them instead of being stuck behind the goals miles from the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Because Hampden has a limited number of decent seats and folk want them instead of being stuck behind the goals miles from the pitch.
    Its got plenty decent seats. No danger the North stand will sell out on day 1. We haven't taken anything like 20000 to a semi for years. Not sure why this year will be any different.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    People seem to be unable to grasp this. Also why it should've been one per season ticket holder to begin with to give season ticket holders who want to sit there a greater chance of a ticket.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Totally agree. I was behind the goals at the falkirk semi and I couldn't see a thing. It was the worst view I have ever had.

First Team Breakthrough declan macmanus's Avatar
    Away season holders punted behind the goals with no option to upgrade. I don't have one but seems harsh. They can buy an additional ticket but not beside their existing one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by declan macmanus View Post
    Away season holders punted behind the goals with no option to upgrade. I don't have one but seems harsh. They can buy an additional ticket but not beside their existing one

No we aren't, we are in the North. East is behind the goals
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

The North Stand is not behind the goals, never been before? ;-)

Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but between March 31st and April 5th - do season tidcket holders potentially get to buy 4 tickets? Then its a general free for all?

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but between March 31st and April 5th - do season tidcket holders potentially get to buy 4 tickets? Then its a general free for all?
    2 per client ref.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Any idea on when General Sale begins? Bought flights up but no tickets, was pretty confident this would be going to general sale?
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    Any idea on when General Sale begins? Bought flights up but no tickets, was pretty confident this would be going to general sale?

You'll get a ticket no bother, we will not sell 20'000 to season ticket holders.

@hibs.net private member Monktonhall 7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Think you're reading it wrong. STs have got until the Thursday to buy a max of 2, then its general sale.

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    2 per client ref.
    Think you're reading it wrong. STs have got until the Thursday to buy a max of 2, then its general sale.
    Nice one cheers.

Fake News!

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Can't see there being a problem. We'll take around 20K as usual.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

I'm glad they are continuing to move towards all tickets being sold online.

Avoids these daft queues. Like concerts the key is for the system to handle the volume of traffic going to be on the site.

I like the 2 per season ticket holder idea also.

Well done Hibs - hopefully majority of season ticket holders snap them up and we fill out whole end.

Been a while since we filled a full end for a semi final. This should be the challenge this time.

I'm probably being very stupid, apologies! But it says two tickets per season ticket but if you are on the database you can get up to ten tickets. I am a season ticket holder and obviously on the database, I need to buy 8 tickets do I need four season tickets?! So confused ha ha!

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post
    I'm probably being very stupid, apologies! But it says two tickets per season ticket but if you are on the database you can get up to ten tickets. I am a season ticket holder and obviously on the database, I need to buy 8 tickets do I need four season tickets?! So confused ha ha!

Aye you'll need 4 season tickets and can buy max 10 tickets per transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    Aye you'll need 4 season tickets and can buy max 10 tickets per transaction.
    Ok, cheers.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post

If you want 8 tickets before the 6th of April you will need 4 season tickets. From the 6th April it is open to anybody on the database who can purchase up to 10 tickets.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money