hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Both semi finals will be priced the same I assume. If the other semi was say Killie v Dundee, the prices would be lower to encourage attendance.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Semi Finals of the Cup have become as boring as the same stage of the Champions League.

It's the same 3 or 4 clubs every season; Celtc, The Rangers, Hibs & A.N.Other
    😂 it's rubbish eh

@hibs.net private member
    The cup semi is a bonus and the money is another bonus on top. All the plastic Old Firm fans are paying top dollar in bigger numbers which means we will get a bigger share off it. Queen Ann wil be disappointed.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Funny how the faux outraged and those looking for an excuse not to attend always quote the dearest price. £20/£10 for the Scottish Cup semi is very reasonable. As has been pointed out, it's cheaper than we charge for a run of the mill Championship game against Dunbarton and the likes.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Seems pretty spot on to be fair 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Both semi finals will be priced the same I assume. If the other semi was say Killie v Dundee, the prices would be lower to encourage attendance.
    the 4 teams involved have to agree pricing, after some on the prices being charged for some Rantic matches, £30 is fine. £28 last year, £2 increase, means I can't afford bread for the week
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

After taking into account my flights, b&b and beer costs, 20 quid is cheap as chips.

Testimonial Due FastEddieFelson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    Funny how the faux outraged and those looking for an excuse not to attend always quote the dearest price. £20/£10 for the Scottish Cup semi is very reasonable. As has been pointed out, it's cheaper than we charge for a run of the mill Championship game against Dunbarton and the likes.
    well aye, £30 is quite steep, and £20 is quite decent. don't worry though, i'll be there

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibdan12 PSN ID: n/a Wii Code: n/a
    No student tickets is a bit crap

Basically its maximum pricing because they know they could sell 90,000 tickets for the old firm semi and their fans would probably pay £40 for a ticket .... in view of that they have to charge the same prices for our semi if they are going to milk the bigotfest cash cow.

£20 is decent for the east stand, though considering the facilities are no better in the north stand charging another £10 on top of that to sit there is as clear an admission as you will get from the SFA that the view from behind the goals at Hampden is rubbish.

The OF semi will sell out and the vast majority of the tickets sold will be adults I would imagine for obvious reasons .... in view of that if our semi can top 30,000 and we can make the final too it will be a bit of a cash bonanza for us.

I can see Rod Petrie just now sitting down with his laptop superimposing images of the new standing section in the FF / East corner with mega supporters bar as well