hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Two per ST in the first wave and then a free for all .................. In all honesty I could see Hibs getting 30,000 tickets for this if we wanted them, I just cant see the sheep selling more than 18,000 which can be accommodated in the west stand and their half of the south stand.

If the SFA have any sense ( ha ha ha ha ha ) they will start selling sections in the south and west stands to the sheep to begin with and depending on ticket sales consider giving Hibs the whole of the north stand

Though if I'm honest I can see Hibs getting close to selling 20,000 and the sheep 15,000 ...... still a decent crowd, but I'd love to see the place close to a sellout, unlikely though that is.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Recently Hibs have traveled to Hampden for Semi-Finals in numbers with being holders I can only see that growing larger think we could potentially hit the 20k mark.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Looking at last seasons ticket details, will be the end of the month before these go on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking at last seasons ticket details, will be the end of the month before these go on sale
    Our place wasn't booked until the 16th though. By the time the four clubs got together after this, and released details, it would've been the end of the month. This year all clubs knew their position by the start of March so I'd imagine tickets going on sale in the next week or so.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Two per ST in the first wave and then a free for all .................. In all honesty I could see Hibs getting 30,000 tickets for this if we wanted them, I just cant see the sheep selling more than 18,000 which can be accommodated in the west stand and their half of the south stand.

If the SFA have any sense ( ha ha ha ha ha ) they will start selling sections in the south and west stands to the sheep to begin with and depending on ticket sales consider giving Hibs the whole of the north stand

Though if I'm honest I can see Hibs getting close to selling 20,000 and the sheep 15,000 ...... still a decent crowd, but I'd love to see the place close to a sellout, unlikely though that is.
    I could almost guarantee you that they will not sell the Dons' tickets in that way and that Hibs fans will not able to attend despite thousands of empty tickets.

I'd just like to put it out there that I don't want a ticket for this game, as I can't get time off work.

There you go, that's one less seat for everybody to worry about.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Our place wasn't booked until the 16th though. By the time the four clubs got together after this, and released details, it would've been the end of the month. This year all clubs knew their position by the start of March so I'd imagine tickets going on sale in the next week or so.
    You're probably right, but last years semi was a week earlier than this year. Think Hibs will also be keen to maximise ticket sales for the 3 home games this month.

@hibs.net private member
    I was really hoping this would be announced by today, anyone in the know heard anything re when the announcement will be made?