hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prat

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guidref View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nO it wasn't, he had a wee boy crying and juts laughed at it.

He then had the opportunity to apologise in person after a formal complaint was made by the police to the club and chose not to. Then when I bumped into him he acted the big hard man then ran away.

So the situation is not just 1 incident, its a series on ncidents where he , in my opinon, deserves to be in this thread as he is, in my opinion, the definition of a prat.
    Fair enough. Bit of a leap from that to wanting the man sacked in my opinion, especially as that would be to the detriment of our club. What year was this btw, about 2000/2001?
    Last edited by Mr White; 10-03-2017 at 06:46 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I got to know Scott Crabbe quite well over the past ten years or so and have to say that he's a thoroughly likeable chap - other than the obvious.
    I know Scott very well and a nicer guy you could not meet.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    In the mid and late 80s I used to drink regularly upstairs in the Conan Doyle. There were a good few Friday nights (ie. when there were matches the following day), that Walter Kidd would come in, stand at the bar alone and kneck 3-4 pints. I've always found that a bit weird!
    On occasion with my jambo mate Bill in tow, trying unsuccessfully to cadge a pint off him! Bill used to tell Walter he was the best full back in Scotland but Walter was having none of it.

Quote Originally Posted by guidref View Post
    nO it wasn't, he had a wee boy crying and juts laughed at it.

He then had the opportunity to apologise in person after a formal complaint was made by the police to the club and chose not to. Then when I bumped into him he acted the big hard man then ran away.

So the situation is not just 1 incident, its a series on ncidents where he , in my opinon, deserves to be in this thread as he is, in my opinion, the definition of a prat.
    Out of interest, what were you doing while he was acting the hard man and being a coward? Did you approach him calmly and explain politely that he had upset you previously?

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Out of interest, what were you doing while he was acting the hard man and being a coward? Did you approach him calmly and explain politely that he had upset you previously?
    I literally bumped into him in the street when he was with a crowd and I was on my own. He knew who I was straight away as this was maybe the 4th time we had met. He was acting up in front of his colleagues saying things along the line of "be careful he gets angry if youo spill someting on him".

Bumped into him again onwhen he was on his own and he ran into Brannigans and told the bouncers on the door I was going to assault him.

In my opinion he is a classless individual. maybe he has changed as he has gotten older, I know I have. Still think hes a prat though!

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

I remember meeting both Steven Tweed and Craig Brewster on separate occasions in the old "Mardi Gras" nightclub and both were totally sound.
    I used to work with Stevens wife no long before he left for Greece, they were both really nice people and Steven was always willing to talk about football.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.