hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My personal favourite - a roaster moaning about us going on about last years trophy while they still spell Hibs with a 1 and a 5. As the thread title says - irony bypass.
    Exactly. Because they stopped going on about 5-1 after just 9 months right enough They just want to forget it ever happened, it hurt them big time.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hearts fans have always struggled to get to grips with the concept of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    "Their celtic loans won them the cup last year. No pride in that"

"Something smells about the relationship between hibs and celtic cannot understand why it is tolerated. A serious attempt to fix that league"

"H1b5 fans still going on about the scottish cup and last week. Total wee team mentality. We own them"

"Gary Mackay wouldn't put up with this *****. We need people like gary involved more with hearts. True Jambo and a WINNER"

"It's ok, we've got a 5 year plan. We will be challenging next season and also put hibs back in their place. Normal service resumed"

"People need to stop critisizing Cathro. Would rather him than Lennon. Cathro knows how football is to be played. reep the benefits soon"

"Jack Hamilton future Scotland goalkeeper"

"I would punt Cathro now and try and get Claudio Ranieri. I honestly think he would be interested in hearts"

"Sam Nicholson would be foolish to leave hearst in the Summer. He won't find a bigger club than us"

"Partick Thistle would have beaten H1b5 today so i'm not really bothered with the result. Funnily enough I can see us ending celtics run"

Rory Currie really stood out at Easter Road. Ver confident he will turn oout better than anything the vermin currently have"

"they'll get beaten by the pars today and we will horse partick. Normal service will resume before long"

"Let them have their day in the sun, like a scottish summer it won't last long"

"Surely going 22 games unbeaten playing four times a season in the same league is better than going 7 unbeaten playing in different league?"

"Even if i wasn't a hearts fan everyone in Scotland knows hearts are a bigger club than hibs only hibs fans don't"

"Hibs financially creaking propped up by the cardinals special friend whilst no banks will touch them. Tickety tock ya deviants"

"FTH wee team mentality wee team hoofball cloggers ugly fans and very ugly players"

"Nothing matters anymore anyway since 19/05/12. Not bothered"

"Couldn't care less about last night. H1b5 died as a club on 19/05/12. We still own them"

"Next season we will be challenging celtic imo. Just takes time to gel, new pitch and signings"

"I honestly think hibs got lucky tonight"

"Goncalves has already shown he has more ability than Moussa Dembele. If celtic are asking for 40m we should be asking for more"

"There are lots of similarities between Sir Alex ferguson and Ian Cathro, but I believe the latter will have more success"

"its fantastic that h1b5 are so confident. vermin are easier to exterminate when they're confident"

Just a few of my personal favourites. The bitterness is rife.
    Absolute bawbags!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Hearts fans have always struggled to get to grips with the concept of reality.
    I just cannot for the life of me understand how on earth they've begun referring to themselves as 'The Famous'?????

They're minds have completely gone.

glory glory

Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post
    I just cannot for the life of me understand how on earth they've begun referring to themselves as 'The Famous'?????

glory glory
    The most utterly cringeworthy thing ever but it sums up their mentality - deluded, arrogant and believe they're something special.

They are very selective in their thinking. They are happy to dish out the 1-5 crap everyday and forget all that has gone before them before and during their state of admin.

We have went about our business within the rules and currently do so.

We have not cheated (unlike them) and as mentioned are doing things within the rules. The SPFL make the rules so if we can take advantage of them then do be it.

The bitterness and seethe is evident for all to see and after decades of false living both on as off the field they are struggling to come to terms with the 'level playing field'

Long may this continue and for those looking in.... welcome to the real world!!

Get it roond ye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Something smells about the relationship between hibs and celtic cannot understand why it is tolerated. A serious attempt to fix that league"

"H1b5 fans still going on about the scottish cup and last week. Total wee team mentality. We own them"

"Gary Mackay wouldn't put up with this *****. We need people like gary involved more with hearts. True Jambo and a WINNER"

"It's ok, we've got a 5 year plan. We will be challenging next season and also put hibs back in their place. Normal service resumed"

"People need to stop critisizing Cathro. Would rather him than Lennon. Cathro knows how football is to be played. reep the benefits soon"

"I would punt Cathro now and try and get Claudio Ranieri. I honestly think he would be interested in hearts"

"Sam Nicholson would be foolish to leave hearst in the Summer. He won't find a bigger club than us"

"Partick Thistle would have beaten H1b5 today so i'm not really bothered with the result. Funnily enough I can see us ending celtics run"

Rory Currie really stood out at Easter Road. Ver confident he will turn oout better than anything the vermin currently have"

"they'll get beaten by the pars today and we will horse partick. Normal service will resume before long"

"Surely going 22 games unbeaten playing four times a season in the same league is better than going 7 unbeaten playing in different league?"

"Even if i wasn't a hearts fan everyone in Scotland knows hearts are a bigger club than hibs only hibs fans don't"

"Hibs financially creaking propped up by the cardinals special friend whilst no banks will touch them. Tickety tock ya deviants"

"FTH wee team mentality wee team hoofball cloggers ugly fans and very ugly players"

"Couldn't care less about last night. H1b5 died as a club on 19/05/12. We still own them"

"Next season we will be challenging celtic imo. Just takes time to gel, new pitch and signings"

"Goncalves has already shown he has more ability than Moussa Dembele. If celtic are asking for 40m we should be asking for more"

"There are lots of similarities between Sir Alex ferguson and Ian Cathro, but I believe the latter will have more success"

"its fantastic that h1b5 are so confident. vermin are easier to exterminate when they're confident"

A lot of those statements must have been written by a Hibs fan, that's the only sane and logical conclusion that can be drawn from that.

Goncalves has more ability than Dembele?
    Cathro to be more successful than Sir Alex Ferguson?
    Hearts challenging Celtic next season?
    Hearts to end Celtic's unbeaten run?
    Ranieri would be interested in the Hearts job?

That place ought to be up for a comedy award.

Left by mutual consent!
    Another thing, as someone pointed out earlier, they're quite fond of the phrase - 'Normal service will resume' - unfortunately for them 'Normal service HAS resumed' !!. Since 'Other people's money' went so has their only method of beating us - they're slowly and surely, heading back to their natural standards and levels of 1970's Hearts. Their last decade of actually 'Playing within their means', a decade of derbies containing 24 league games, out of which they managed 2 wins to our 12.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Another thing, as someone pointed out earlier, they're quite fond of the phrase - 'Normal service will resume' - unfortunately for them 'Normal service HAS resumed' !!. Since 'Other people's money' went so has their only method of beating us - they're slowly and surely, heading back to their natural standards and levels of 1970's Hearts. Their last decade of actually 'Playing within their means', a decade of derbies containing 24 league games, out of which they managed 2 wins to our 12.

Unless they're pumped up with somebody else's money they tend to be pretty Graham Nash.

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    A lot of those statements must have been written by a Hibs fan, that's the only sane and logical conclusion that can be drawn from that.

Goncalves has more ability than Dembele?
    Cathro to be more successful than Sir Alex Ferguson?
    Hearts challenging Celtic next season?
    Hearts to end Celtic's unbeaten run?
    Ranieri would be interested in the Hearts job?

That place ought to be up for a comedy award.
    Sigh... You deliberately trying to out us??

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    One of them thinks medals mackay is a winner. Jeez.

It's really not that hard to see how Romanov was able to get them to believe whatever he decided to tell them next.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Promising Youngster
    Every time they say normal service will be resumed the Financial Director at Poppy Scotland has to change his underpants!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar

Own up, who posted the remark about Alex Ferguson and Cathro? You're a very naughty boy
    Last edited by Hibernia&Alba; 28-02-2017 at 11:43 PM.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Maybe they should be more concerned by the Craig Levein and John Colquhoun clique at their club.

Colquhoun is Levein and Cathro's agent and nearly all the players Hearts sign come through Colquhoun. Cathro had a soccer school model that Colquhoun bought the rights to and it was bought in by Hearts. Mmm, fishy.

To think that our chairman listened to Levein at the Scottish FA to get him to appoint Pat Fenlon as Levein was big pals with his agent. Scary.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gordonced18 View Post
    Every time they say normal service will be resumed the Financial Director at Poppy Scotland has to change his underpants!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post

glory glory

More than likely they use the word "famous" in a childish fashion ,to detract from our magnificent FAMOUS FIVE.

Another theory is that thick yams can't read big words,so they don't use infamous which is a more accurate description of their despicable club.

One of them is getting his knickers in a twist over our emergency loan and has come out with "clubs should just live within their means". It appears cheating, robbing and thieving is only acceptable for "the famous". Hearts and their big cousin in Govan are the biggest cheats in British football and everyone knows it so if I was them I would be keeping my head down and keeping very quiet about what other clubs are doing especially when the other clubs are still playing within the rules. They are absolutely desperate to find any scrap of a case that we are "cheating" to try and make themselves feel better and deflect any attention away from their own shameful activities.

Absolutely brilliant, irony bypass at its very height

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyballybe View Post
    These quotes are genuinely from other world. I know all football fans will have more subjective views of their own respective team, that's to be expected - but the lines posted above are absolutely brutal. Some of them need their heads examined, seriously.
    If I hadn't actually seen and heard them in all their horrible putrescence, I'd begin to suspect that Keechback has been entirely taken over by satirical Hibs fans taking the mickey.

I mean, we all know football fans who are well short of a hundred cents to the dollar, but really?

They really believe that rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post

Own up, who posted the remark about Alex Ferguson and Cathro? You're a very naughty boy
    Cathro's Mum?

Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    If I hadn't actually seen and heard them in all their horrible putrescence, I'd begin to suspect that Keechback has been entirely taken over by satirical Hibs fans taking the mickey.

I mean, we all know football fans who are well short of a hundred cents to the dollar, but really?

They really believe that rubbish?
    They really are something else. Go onto any fans forum and of course your gonna get bias opinions but this is just so ridiculous that its actually quite worrying!

As a poster above already mentioned, its very easy to see how Romanov could take these morons for a ride. My neighbour is a jambo (one of the more sensible ones, a big fan and dislikes the hibs as much as the next jambo but you can actually have a decent conversation with him without him giving all the "big team, wee team" etc crap) and he stopped going onto keekback years ago as he found a lot of the stuff cringeworthy.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Foh paying money into club. Just wait till it hits the fan about jan signings, Although Harry looks bullet proof at present, they seem to be heads in the sand at present.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    Foh paying money into club. Just wait till it hits the fan about jan signings, Although Harry looks bullet proof at present, they seem to be heads in the sand at present.
    He's getting loads of flak from the yam masses. He's just acting true to form and pulling his blanket further over his head while he dreams pleasant dreams of catenaccio

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    The article about Bikey playing for free has a comment from a Yam criticising us for our treatment of "non-white players" !

what, like the roaster who insulted Marv?

And that was widely reported.....they are just unbelievable..
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

I don't really care what any of them say. They can talk and talk as much as they like, but ultimately it all comes down to what happens on the pitch - and right now they can barely lay a hand on us.

As far as I'm concerned they can go on about 5-1 as much as they like. This might annoy some of you, but I don't actually care that much about that anymore. In some ways it was a good thing. It hurt like hell, was humiliating but ultimately changed our mentality and led us down the road to our derby dominance and what happened on May 21, 2016. In fact, it made those events even sweeter.

So their little comfort blanket doesn't affect me at all. In fact, going on about it just makes them look a bit sad and desperate. We've drawn them three times in the SC since then and beaten them every time. Everything being well, I can't wait to play them again next season. And to think i used to dread derby day...

Quote Originally Posted by Superfurry72 View Post
    I don't really care what any of them say. They can talk and talk as much as they like, but ultimately it all comes down to what happens on the pitch - and right now they can barely lay a hand on us.

As far as I'm concerned they can go on about 5-1 as much as they like. This might annoy some of you, but I don't actually care that much about that anymore. In some ways it was a good thing. It hurt like hell, was humiliating but ultimately changed our mentality and led us down the road to our derby dominance and what happened on May 21, 2016. In fact, it made those events even sweeter.

So their little comfort blanket doesn't affect me at all. In fact, going on about it just makes them look a bit sad and desperate. We've drawn them three times in the SC since then and beaten them every time. Everything being well, I can't wait to play them again next season. And to think i used to dread derby day...
    5-1 never changed our attitude, we carried on as before after it and were relegated two season later.
    Leeann Dempster and George Craig changed the attitude. Credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    5-1 never changed our attitude, we carried on as before after it and were relegated two season later.
    Leeann Dempster and George Craig changed the attitude. Credit where credit is due.

This

If only the current Mrs Tupper understood ironing !! :)

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

Not really strictly true is it - we recovered from that to put them out the cup and go the season unbeaten against them.

We also went on to form a team that was away from relegation fights and spent time at the top of the league before slipping back a bit before the split, helped by a couple of very poor refereeing decisions. We then got to another cup final and had our best set of results we had in the bottom 6. Start of next season we started slowly, it wasn't great but we were comfortably mid table looking at top 6. Over that season and a bit we spent virtually no time in bottom 6 positions other than the last few weeks of that season and far more time in the top places. If you look after the cup final which league position Hibs were on a week to week basis we averaged between 4th and 5th.

That is until we decided it wasn't good enough and we got Terry Butcher in.

We have had ups and downs but until Butcher came in we were a team that had moved away from relegation places and were disappointed not to be pushing for 3rd or 4th place.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfurry72 View Post
    When one of them brings up 5-1 in a football related conversation I know my work is done, its like someone bringing up Hitler in an arguement. The resulting seethe when I tell them so is a joy to behold though. :-)

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Not really strictly true is it - we recovered from that to put them out the cup and go the season unbeaten against them.

We also went on to form a team that was away from relegation fights and spent time at the top of the league before slipping back a bit before the split, helped by a couple of very poor refereeing decisions. We then got to another cup final and had our best set of results we had in the bottom 6. Start of next season we started slowly, it wasn't great but we were comfortably mid table looking at top 6. Over that season and a bit we spent virtually no time in bottom 6 positions other than the last few weeks of that season and far more time in the top places. If you look after the cup final which league position Hibs were on a week to week basis we averaged between 4th and 5th.

That is until we decided it wasn't good enough and we got Terry Butcher in.

We have had ups and downs but until Butcher came in we were a team that had moved away from relegation places and were disappointed not to be pushing for 3rd or 4th place.
    Kinda agree.

My recollection is that we werent going anywhere really at that time - either backwards or forwards.

I jabe no dount that fenlon would have kept us comfortably away from any relegatiob concerns.

What butcher managed was actually quite remarkable.