hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure them booing the minute silence for the Pope will still be available?
    It's their "Sunshine On Leith" moment as far as youtube goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hwcAx5FQT4

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post

Taking nothing away from hearts here as they are still **** for booing it but why the **** was there a minute silence for the Pope?! Absolutely ridiculous and nothing to do with football and just stirs more religious hatred when really we should be doing everything we can to kick sectarianism out of Scottish Football.

Next season we will be challenging celtic imo. Just takes time to gel, new pitch and signings"

"I honestly think hibs got lucky tonight"

"Goncalves has already shown he has more ability than Moussa Dembele. If celtic are asking for 40m we should be asking for more"

"There are lots of similarities between Sir Alex ferguson and Ian Cathro, but I believe the latter will have more success"
    Have to be written by Hibbies?? The first one is superb. Next season they will be challenging Celtic. All they need is time, a new pitch and yes......more signings. Every team in the world could say that. Will be interesting to see how their new signings gel in the summer off-season in time to challenge Celtic. And the last one....comparing Fergie and Cathro, the latter favourably? They are priceless

Now the following one I do believe was written by one their own

"its fantastic that h1b5 are so confident. vermin are easier to exterminate when they're confident"
    One last thing. The oft repeated, 'normal service will be resumed'. What can they mean by that? They don't win the league, occasionally win the cup at the cost of administration (but more often get bumped out early) and certainly need Thomas Cook to get far in Europe. What is this normal service that they guarantee and obviously long for? A return to the halcyon days of.....mediocrity?

If I did not hate them so much I would hate them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    "Their celtic loans won them the cup last year. No pride in that"

"Something smells about the relationship between hibs and celtic cannot understand why it is tolerated. A serious attempt to fix that league"

"H1b5 fans still going on about the scottish cup and last week. Total wee team mentality. We own them"

"Gary Mackay wouldn't put up with this *****. We need people like gary involved more with hearts. True Jambo and a WINNER"

"It's ok, we've got a 5 year plan. We will be challenging next season and also put hibs back in their place. Normal service resumed"

"People need to stop critisizing Cathro. Would rather him than Lennon. Cathro knows how football is to be played. reep the benefits soon"

"Jack Hamilton future Scotland goalkeeper"

"I would punt Cathro now and try and get Claudio Ranieri. I honestly think he would be interested in hearts"

"Sam Nicholson would be foolish to leave hearst in the Summer. He won't find a bigger club than us"

"Partick Thistle would have beaten H1b5 today so i'm not really bothered with the result. Funnily enough I can see us ending celtics run"

Rory Currie really stood out at Easter Road. Ver confident he will turn oout better than anything the vermin currently have"

"they'll get beaten by the pars today and we will horse partick. Normal service will resume before long"

"Let them have their day in the sun, like a scottish summer it won't last long"

"Surely going 22 games unbeaten playing four times a season in the same league is better than going 7 unbeaten playing in different league?"

"Even if i wasn't a hearts fan everyone in Scotland knows hearts are a bigger club than hibs only hibs fans don't"

"Hibs financially creaking propped up by the cardinals special friend whilst no banks will touch them. Tickety tock ya deviants"

"FTH wee team mentality wee team hoofball cloggers ugly fans and very ugly players"

"Nothing matters anymore anyway since 19/05/12. Not bothered"

"Couldn't care less about last night. H1b5 died as a club on 19/05/12. We still own them"

"Next season we will be challenging celtic imo. Just takes time to gel, new pitch and signings"

"I honestly think hibs got lucky tonight"

"Goncalves has already shown he has more ability than Moussa Dembele. If celtic are asking for 40m we should be asking for more"

"There are lots of similarities between Sir Alex ferguson and Ian Cathro, but I believe the latter will have more success"

"its fantastic that h1b5 are so confident. vermin are easier to exterminate when they're confident"

Just a few of my personal favourites. The bitterness is rife.

These quotes are genuinely from other world. I know all football fans will have more subjective views of their own respective team, that's to be expected - but the lines posted above are absolutely brutal. Some of them need their heads examined, seriously.

"Partick Thistle would have beaten H1b5 today so i'm not really bothered with the result. Funnily enough I can see us ending celtics run"
    So this person isn't bothered that they lost to Partick Thistle because he doesn't think that we would have beat them either And they call US the wee team?! If ever there was a perfect example of the fact that every single thing they do revolves around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Callyballybe View Post
    These quotes are genuinely from other world. I know all football fans will have more subjective views of their own respective team, that's to be expected - but the lines posted above are absolutely brutal. Some of them need their heads examined, seriously.
    Its extremely difficult to believe that they are not written by hibs fans on the wind up. Most delusional, arrogant and utterly laughable set of fans.

Cathro to be more successful than Sir Alex Ferguson?! Wow. Just. Wow.

Chimps in the jungle are far more intelligent than some of the posters on that Hearts forum. I'm not joking.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Some of the humor is quite good on that KB thread from a banter perspective and it helps to season the bitter and twisted delusion of the majority. I haven't laughed so hard since the Cathro thread on here. Good times for comedy and I can't wait for their next game on TV with the new perfect flat pitch. Nicholson will be able to stroke balls around with reckless abandon.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyballybe View Post
    That Goncalves one is surely a wind up.

Blog Entries
    Cameroun folk ken whit's going on! Mind you I'm not surprised to see the Hootsman has taken out the quote where Djoum referred to Yams as "a wee team ". The part they've left in below however makes it clear he does not regard Yams as a "big team". ​Ssssshhhhh, don't tell them Arnaud!

But I was surprised because this team, even the players who play for big teams, come to you and speak,

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ates-1-4369953

Saying out cup win doesnt count because we had help...****ing hell...

Handy guide for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    They should be handing back their last three cups: 98, pie man's spend that was moved to Ukio and a pen outside the box. 06, won by Ukio bank on pens. 12, can be credited to Ukio bank and Craig Thompson. Three to hand back Yams. So no legit Scottish cup win since 1956 and no League cup at all since 1962.

Its extremely difficult to believe that they are not written by hibs fans on the wind up. Most delusional, arrogant and utterly laughable set of fans.

Cathro to be more successful than Sir Alex Ferguson?! Wow. Just. Wow.
    I agree they must be a wind up

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    They don't understand the loan system, largely because it means having to give it back.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig_HFC View Post
    We should take out a restraining order on those mutants. Their obsession with us is beyond creepy.
    I love how folk on hibs.net say that on yet another thread about hearts.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by banarc7062 View Post
    The TV and Radio appear to delight in capturing our fans Sunshine on Leith renditions at the end of games. Can seem to recall anything that the "big" team supporters have done :-) GGTTH
    Tramps used to play a song by some tube called Cicero, never heard of the #rse!

@hibs.net private member Craig_HFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I love how folk on hibs.net say that on yet another thread about hearts.
    If you read the rest of my post then you'll see that they define themselves by us... don't believe that we do the same.
    PERSEVERE
    Verb: pə:ːsɪ'ˈvɪə/
    To not give up.
    To go the distance.
    To stop at nothing.

Just read a wee bit and they are going on about Lennon getting back into football and will sign any old player i.e Ambrose.
    "Neilson developes youngsters" haha sorry?!
    I dont think he had a choice, they really do have short menories.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_HFC View Post
    If you read the rest of my post then you'll see that they define themselves by us... don't believe that we do the same.
    ****** them not much more I can add, in fact keep them going as they do provide such good entertainment where would we be without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post

this video which is just below it is better :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uzO3jpocA

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Remember all those Lithuanians loaned from Kaunas?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Some of those quotes have to be by undercover Hibbies ............ if they aren't the Yams should change the club badge to a Unicorn with Butterflies flying around its head

If this is what being 'owned' by the Yams is like long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    I shall keep quite...but they will really get pissed off when we unveal our stadium development plans

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Shows how times have changed. I used to get annoyed by Hearts fans but I just laugh and take pity on them now. They are garbage and have nothing on us anymore. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    this video which is just below it is better :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uzO3jpocA
    Roasters

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Apparently our two Celtic loanees won us the cup last year and there's no pride in that. There two full cup winning teams of recent times are the reason there club ended up in administration 😂

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    Shows how times have changed. I used to get annoyed by Hearts fans but I just laugh and take pity on them now. They are garbage and have nothing on us anymore. 😂
    Times have changed thanks to the 'Level playing-field/Playing within their means' - eventually our feelings about them will get back to how we felt about them BEFORE Mercer started their 'Finance Football' business-plan - NOTHING ! Now they no longer have access to 'Other people's money' they'll just revert to the team that 'Everybody's granny supports' - the No.1 club for cardigan-wearers !

"H1b5 fans still going on about the scottish cup and last week. Total wee team mentality. We own them".
    My personal favourite - a roaster moaning about us going on about last years trophy while they still spell Hibs with a 1 and a 5. As the thread title says - irony bypass.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Times have changed thanks to the 'Level playing-field/Playing within their means' - eventually our feelings about them will get back to how we felt about them BEFORE Mercer started their 'Finance Football' business-plan - NOTHING ! Now they no longer have access to 'Other people's money' they'll just revert to the team that 'Everybody's granny supports' - the No.1 club for cardigan-wearers !
    It will be sometime in May before they even manage to pronounce all the names of the nine new signings and then they will have to begin all over again by August, it is just so good to be a Hibby these days.