I wouldn't like to think I am a Bedwetter or a Skoosher. Years of watching Hibs has taught me not to take any result for granted and that your emotions will ebb and flow. This week could be bottled as an example of a typical week for a Hibee. I am certainly a very cautious Hibs fan and must admin to rarely being confident as when I have been the team very quickly knocks it out of me.

I am critical of Lennon as a "not convinced fan" but will also praise him when we perform. However, like all the Lenny lovers, I want him to succeed even though we both have different views of his abilities.

I do think there is good reason to be in either camp. The way the team and our rivals have played this year is probably the main reason for the half full/half empty nature of the forum currently.

At this point last year we were P25 W17 D4 L4 F41 A21 55PTS - 2 of the losses were to The Rangers and 6 of the goals. This year we are P25 W14 D9 L2 F41 A15 51PTS. So 4 points worse off but 6 goals less conceded.

So if you are a bit of a pessimist(bedwetter) like me - It is Sh*t, if we capitulate this year like wee did last year at this point, Week 25-28 0PTS, we could be in big trouble. especially when we have injuries. If you are an optimist(skoosher) then you are delighted that we are romping away 7 points clear with our rival's form worse than ours.

One thing is for sure we are in for an exciting end to the season. The support was really good today in difficult circumstances and there are some great signs that the team are going to be backed even when struggling. Unlike the Govt, I think all Hibees can agree we are all in this together regardless of whether we have different views on some points. Most importantly we all want the same end to the year, back to the top league and two in a row. Let's see each others pain or joy and realise that even though we sometimes don't agree we all want the best for the club. The Forum gets very heated around this time and the comments seem to be more personal. Let's give our views strongly but keep it to that.