hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Anxiety & Depression

Got diagnosed with this a few months ago.been hiding it from family & friends till recently.thought I would find the answer in the bottle of a bottle.How wrong I was.I had the courage to tell my parents & friends about it.best thing I ever did.if anyone out there is having the same problem,please get help like I did.about time mental health issues got the respect it deserves.GLORY GLORY.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got diagnosed with this a few months ago.been hiding it from family & friends till recently.thought I would find the answer in the bottle of a bottle.How wrong I was.I had the courage to tell my parents & friends about it.best thing I ever did.if anyone out there is having the same problem,please get help like I did.about time mental health issues got the respect it deserves.GLORY GLORY.
    Good to hear that you have found a way through. There's an excellent thread right here in The Holy Ground. Worth a visit imo.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    Good to hear that you have found a way through. There's an excellent thread right here in The Holy Ground. Worth a visit imo.
    Thanks mate.much appreciated 👍

Good to hear mate. The thread judas referred to is at the link below:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...on-and-anxiety

Testimonial Due AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    a good thing to check out, by the way, is pure-o - it's a form of OCD that GPs usually miss, and it's an absolute *******

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primar...lsive_disorder

Good luck Libertine in your quest to overcome this horrible illness.