hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wonder if Lennon will make the odd change or 2 tomorrow. Remember we have a game again on Wednesday. Can't see Holt playing 3 games in a week
    Need to start with team that played most of game against hearts. Same tempo get the game finished by half time if possible then make changes to rest players. Here's hoping!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Wonder if Lennon will make the odd change or 2 tomorrow. Remember we have a game again on Wednesday. Can't see Holt playing 3 games in a week
    Don't think there will be many. Could maybe see Fyvie coming in for Bartley. Holt possibly dropping out as he put in some shift for a 35 year old the other night. Possibly more likely to see him on the bench on Wednesday though.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I see we're at home to a team called Dunfermline United tomorrow night, well at least according to BBC Scotland.
    😁

First Team Breakthrough
    Anything less than 15k would be bitterly disappointing after Wednesday. Albeit kick off time might affect some. I'm hoping for nearer to 16k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I see we're at home to a team called Dunfermline United tomorrow night, well at least according to BBC Scotland.
    😁
    They decided we needed a sterner test in that division, so have merged the two clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by RamYer1902 View Post
    Anything less than 15k would be bitterly disappointing after Wednesday. Albeit kick off time might affect some. I'm hoping for nearer to 16k.

I would have thought 5.15pm might increase attendance? Doesn't clash with Rugby, gives folk all day with the family, and still plenty time for evening entertainment after

Quote Originally Posted by RamYer1902 View Post

1-5, even with Thomson and financial doping, I'd class as 'bitterly disappointing'. Not going to bother too much if it's 14,700 attendance tomorrow. Think it'll be around 15.2 though.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    I would have thought 5.15pm might increase attendance? Doesn't clash with Rugby, gives folk all day with the family, and still plenty time for evening entertainment after
    On council telly though.

He's suspended for the Ayr cup game
    So wee need to find a CH for that game then!

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Hope we stick with the same set up as Wednesday. 4-4-2 with Boyle and Shinnie wide. McGinn and Fyvie in the middle. Can see Holt getting a rest but I hope he's fit to start.

What time is BTG open? May as well make an afternoon of it.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    So wee need to find a CH for that game then!
    Lennon said on Hibs TV last night that Foater would be training next week, and Hanlon wasn't too far away either.
    Shame Porteous is at Edin City, as he would have slotted in nicely. Lennon also said that a few of the development team would be involved in the squads this week as well

I'd stick Scott Martin in today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's going to be a much tougher game today than Wednesday was, but so far this season we've found a way through Dunfermline. They try to play some football so I think we can get a result.

We need some consistency in the team, Wednesday's team should be our starting 11 unless there are injuries. Obviously Humphreys is out so as per the sub, shinnie will start in his place.

We need less tinkering and a settled starting 11 every week.

That was our downfall against Ayr at home, messed about with the team.

Get the league won then we can give fringe players like Martin a start.

The confidence will be buzzing from Wednesday and players need to get comfy with having the same players around them, not chopping and changing every week for the sake of it.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    What time is BTG open? May as well make an afternoon of it.
    12:30 according to the clubs twitter

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    A late rush could take the home support over 15K but can't see anybody who wants a ticket not being able to get one.

Can't get on to the ticket site just now. Up to 30 minute wait.

Either were selling a lot of tickets or there's a lot of dot-counters online.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Can't get on to the ticket site just now. Up to 30 minute wait.

Either were selling a lot of tickets or there's a lot of dot-counters online.
    Ayr tickets about to go on sale - more online traffic.

Ticket sales for this one don't look all that great at the moment, well compared to other games this year. Really disappointed if the crowd has dropped today as this match is maybe not as attractive but just as important as the derby.

Of course there will be those who've chosen to go to the rugby instead and others who've chosen to watch paint dry instead of the rugby

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N/A
    Will BTG be showing soccer Saturday? Says on official site they're showing rugby?

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    Ticket sales for this one don't look all that great at the moment, well compared to other games this year. Really disappointed if the crowd has dropped today as this match is maybe not as attractive but just as important as the derby.

Of course there will be those who've chosen to go to the rugby instead and others who've chosen to watch paint dry instead of the rugby
    I think they are about the usual RE.

The pod tickets have just been printed off by the looks of it and with about five hours to ko I think it will be a good crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by F_Sauzee_4 View Post
    Will BTG be showing soccer Saturday? Says on official site they're showing rugby?
    Officially they say it's lager they sell too

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    I think they are about the usual RE.

The pod tickets have just been printed off by the looks of it and with about five hours to ko I think it will be a good crowd.
    Hope so

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Hope so
    Just had a quick scan.

Only 29 tickets left in FF lower. One is Section 16, one in 17 and two in 18. Four tickets away from three out the five sections going red.

In the East less than 40 tickets combined in sections 40,41,42 and 43.

In the West hardly any left in 4,7,12 and 14 with 5,6 and 13 sold out.

Looks good going by the spotty dotty but of course doesn't take into account season ticket holders who don't go.

Hope so
    Am missing this one as would of been four games in 10 days Willbe at St Mirren and Ayr games But cost and travel are factors for meand this one i on tv

I have no issue people liking both. This Scotland rugby team are actually quite a decent group..unlike our Scottish men's team ( women's team are at the euros this summer!).

What I find odd is people who can't make both games or use rugby on tv as
    An excuse as it will be finished by the time we ko.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Just had a quick scan.

Only 29 tickets left in FF lower. One is Section 16, one in 17 and two in 18. Four tickets away from three out the five sections going red.

In the East less than 40 tickets combined in sections 40,41,42 and 43.

In the West hardly any left in 4,7,12 and 14 with 5,6 and 13 sold out.

Looks good going by the spotty dotty but of course doesn't take into account season ticket holders who don't go.
    I always look to see how section 44 in the East is doing to gauge take up (no scientific reason why ) and there seems quite a few left in there. As you say though still plenty time left to print at home and get along. After Wednesday, the team deserves it.

Can you buy tickets at the ground?

If someone is going to a Rugger game rather than a vital Hibs game today they should be rethinking priorities. Huge game for Hibs tonight and we need everyone cheering on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    I have no issue people liking both. This Scotland rugby team are actually quite a decent group..unlike our Scottish men's team ( women's team are at the euros this summer!).

What I find odd is people who can't make both games or use rugby on tv as
    An excuse as it will be finished by the time we ko.
    I've no first hand knowledge of this but I think people have whole days/weekends out surrounding these fixtures and meet up with their crowd every two years. I can't really blame them either. It may be an issue that Hibs need to look into, not just moving the game to another day to allow people to do both but also to maybe attract some of the thousand of tourists in town along to the football when the rugby isn't on.