hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 57 of 57

Thread: Jane Park

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No I wouldn't have but I wouldn't have been complaining about the impact on my life, in such a crass way, or suing the lottery organisers.

    I don't care where she was brought up or what age she is, her comments are ridiculous. There might be a point in there somewhere about support and advice but the examples she is using are frankly insulting to most decent people.
    She's not suing the lottery anymore. She only said it to highlight the age that folk can buy tickets and her wanting it increased.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,934
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What job does she have?
    She's a Financial Advisor

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,326
    Back in the news after winning over a grand from a 20 bet.
    I can't understand why she's in the media again, betting ruined her life apparently, yet she still persists?!?

  5. #34
    @hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,092
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Back in the news after winning over a grand from a 20 bet.
    I can't understand why she's in the media again, betting ruined her life apparently, yet she still persists?!?
    That's a fairly inconsequential bet, albeit a good result for her. Looks like she has put it on Facebook though and someone else has sent it to the EEN. Non story.
    ​#PERSEVERED


  6. #35
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Back in the news after winning over a grand from a 20 bet.
    I can't understand why she's in the media again, betting ruined her life apparently, yet she still persists?!?
    Well, it seems to be a hard habit to break!

  7. #36
    First Team Breakthrough Xavi Hernandez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    201
    Charged 900 and banned for 18 months today for getting caught drink driving in McDonalds in straiton in October 2016. Despite this looming over her she was spotted shopping for a new merc a month ago according to papers

  8. #37
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    344
    Never hear much about lotto lout Mike Carroll these days, 10m all spun ked away, even gave 1m to crook David Murray to trouser. Then there was the boy who won 10m and sp unked 4m on Livi FC, now stony broke. Fools and their money.

  9. #38
    hibs.net Branch Member BS44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Greenland
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee niv View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Charged 900 and banned for 18 months today for getting caught drink driving in McDonalds in straiton in October 2016. Despite this looming over her she was spotted shopping for a new merc a month ago according to papers
    When I was queueing outside the West Stand for Scottish Cup tickets for the first game against the dogs she was also in the queue near the front in a tent. In the car park there was a new looking big white Mercedes that supposedly belonged to her.

    At least she will have no problems with the new speed limit around Edinburgh

  10. #39
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,934
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BS44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When I was queueing outside the West Stand for Scottish Cup tickets for the first game against the dogs she was also in the queue near the front in a tent. In the car park there was a new looking big white Mercedes that supposedly belonged to her.

    At least she will have no problems with the new speed limit around Edinburgh
    Maybe she should splash oot and buy one of those driverless cars. Sorted!

  11. #40
    She's no called Jane Park anymore, she's changed her name.....

  12. #41
    Testimonial Due Geo_1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In my Joy Division Oven Gloves
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She's no called Jane Park anymore, she's changed her name.....
    Jane Walker? Jane Cyclist?

  13. #42
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,934
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jane Walker? Jane Cyclist?
    Jane ?

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member 21.05.2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,039
    The Suns obsession with her is getting embarrassing. Absolute non stories about her every other week, what shes bought, where she's going on holiday, what car shes driving etc. FFS nobody cares, just leave the lassie alone. They seem to just troll through her social media accounts looking for stories. Lazy journalism at its worst.

    I can understand why they would run a story on her drink driving charge (what a stupid stupid lassie btw!) but do they really have to run stories about a selfie she's taken or that she got drunk on holiday. Must admit I do feel a wee bit sorry for her, its just harrassment, its not like she's running to the papers every week saying oh look what i'm doing, put me in your paper, heres a story about me etc. They try to twist any little thing about her to make a story .
    Last edited by 21.05.2016; 09-03-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Sir David Gray


  15. #44
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,966
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Suns obsession with her is getting embarrassing. Absolute non stories about her every other week, what shes bought, where she's going on holiday, what car shes driving etc. FFS nobody cares, just leave the lassie alone. They seem to just troll through her social media accounts looking for stories. Lazy journalism at its worst.

    I can understand why they would run a story on her drink driving charge (what a stupid stupid lassie btw!) but do they really have to run stories about a selfie she's taken or that she got drunk on holiday. Must admit I do feel a wee bit sorry for her, its just harrassment, its not like she's running to the papers every week saying oh look what i'm doing, put me in your paper, heres a story about me etc. They try to twist any little thing about her to make a story .
    And I'm pretty sure they just copy and paste any new story about her in a pre made template. It always starts "Lottery Moaner Jane Park..." How original. And as you say, the laziness of their journalism is beyond belief.

  16. #45
    @hibs.net private member 21.05.2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,039
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I'm pretty sure they just copy and paste any new story about her in a pre made template. It always starts "Lottery Moaner Jane Park..." How original. And as you say, the laziness of their journalism is beyond belief.
    Exactly, same non-story rubbish every time. They ran a story a few weeks back that she got drunk on holiday to celebrate the derby win. I mean seriously?

    Shock horror a 21 year old getting drunk on holiday The fact that someone has actually thought that was newsworthy then has spent part of their day sitting down and making a newspaper story out of it is beyond sad.
    Sir David Gray


  17. #46
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,797
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Suns obsession with her is getting embarrassing. Absolute non stories about her every other week, what shes bought, where she's going on holiday, what car shes driving etc. FFS nobody cares, just leave the lassie alone. They seem to just troll through her social media accounts looking for stories. Lazy journalism at its worst.

    I can understand why they would run a story on her drink driving charge (what a stupid stupid lassie btw!) but do they really have to run stories about a selfie she's taken or that she got drunk on holiday. Must admit I do feel a wee bit sorry for her, its just harrassment, its not like she's running to the papers every week saying oh look what i'm doing, put me in your paper, heres a story about me etc. They try to twist any little thing about her to make a story .

    I really hope that paper gets shut down one day.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  18. #47
    @hibs.net private member 21.05.2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,039
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hope that paper gets shut down one day.
    Agreed. $cum
    Sir David Gray


  19. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jane Walker? Jane Cyclist?
    Jane Restorick or something like that

  20. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jane Restorick or something like that
    Think that's her mothers family name. Could be the same Restorick's who own/used to own the Niddrie Mill/ Duddingston chippy although may be no connection whatever.

    glory glory

  21. #50
    Administrator hibee_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lochend, Edinburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    13,987
    She's going on This Morning tomorrow

  22. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think that's her mothers family name. Could be the same Restorick's who own/used to own the Niddrie Mill/ Duddingston chippy although may be no connection whatever.

    glory glory
    The Restorick's have never owned that chippy - pretty sure they're Turnbull.

    Has she maybe married into the Restorick family?

  23. #52
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    51
    Posts
    20,290
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She's going on This Morning tomorrow

    Car crash just waiting to happen.

    Will be watching that, should be fun.

  24. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Restorick's have never owned that chippy - pretty sure they're Turnbull.

    Has she maybe married into the Restorick family?
    I'm sure your'e correct. The Turnbull's who also ran the coal delivery nearby if same family. The Restorick's do/did own a chippy but not the Fry at Niddrie Mill, I was getting a bit mixed up apologies. I used to know a member of both families which was a long time ago now.

    glory glory

  25. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure your'e correct. The Turnbull's who also ran the coal delivery nearby if same family. The Restorick's do/did own a chippy but not the Fry at Niddrie Mill, I was getting a bit mixed up apologies. I used to know a member of both families which was a long time ago now.

    glory glory

    That's the one mate - I used to know members of both families as well.

    There was a chippy in Niddrie (just off niddrie mains road) that was owned by an Italian guy who married one of the Restorick's I think. Going back donkeys years now like.

  26. #55
    Administrator hibee_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lochend, Edinburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    13,987
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Car crash just waiting to happen.

    Will be watching that, should be fun.
    Thought she came across quite well tbh

  27. #56
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    51
    Posts
    20,290
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought she came across quite well tbh

    Yeah, she done alright this morning.

  28. #57
    Testimonial Due NYHibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Glasgow; formerly NY
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee niv View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Charged 900 and banned for 18 months today for getting caught drink driving in McDonalds in straiton in October 2016. Despite this looming over her she was spotted shopping for a new merc a month ago according to papers
    Sounds a little like she is following Garry O'Connor's example.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved