hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: PERSEVERED TOUR VISITS 53,000 PEOPLE

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FAN BLOODY TASTIC

A great initiative by Hibs and the HSA it sets the bar for what other clubs should be doing. Stuff like this not only promoted Hibs but also promoted Scottish football too. Well done to all involved.

Amazing!

Can someone post the video please - excellent to see the impact it has had on youngsters and others!

IMO and I have said this before,itīs also one of the reasons some fans have returned, we have gone out and met the fans, the personal touch always helps, well done the Hibs.

Obviously the cup win has helped and created history and a story but the importance of Hibs in the community going to schools / universities and supporters clubs shouldn't be taken for granted.

Should be an annual visit and we will then grow our fan base.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Credit to the folks that supported - club representatives paid and volunteers. Took a lot to pull all that off and accommodate the ad hoc requests.

Phenomenal congrats to all for making this tour one worthy of this most wonderful moment in our Hibstory
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

The cup tour visited my office and being staffed with mainly foreign speaking staff they found seeing a piece of Scottish History appealing.

The guys answered questions from many of them on the History of the cup itself and why it meant so much to us Hibs supporters.

At the same time we were hosting a Christmas fayre and the local school choir were attending and serenading staff on lunch breaks.

The kids were so excited to see the cup and the photographer present took some smashing photos of the kids with the cup too.

(the only sour part of the visit was when one idiot got his photo taken with it making the 5-1 sign! How he got under my radar i dont know! but i guess there is always one!

In all the idea was superb both by Hibs and the HSA supporting the tour.

Here's to the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    one idiot got his photo taken with it making the 5-1 sign!
    He maybe thought it was the League Cup

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    The Cup stopped off at the school I work at today...along with STF....Great morning and thoroughly enjoyed by the pupils.. Glory Glory 💚

As Eddie Turnbull said .........then there's the Hibs way. Well done to all involved in the Hibs family.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I watched the video for this yesterday and it got me pretty teary. flippin' Hibs!

Left by mutual consent!
    Wonder why they've not come to any schools in Peebles. Loads of Hibees here, Gary Mackay came to the local primary with nothing to show but wishful thinking recently.

Brilliant success story
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull