hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by beensaidbefore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My point is that racisct or prejudiced views are not only held by white people. I'm not sure what issue you are taking with that?
    You may as well say, on a thread criticising diving or simulation in professional football, that it's not just forwards that dive, it's midfielders as well!! There's nothing wrong with your point, it's 100% accurate, but there's absolutely no reason to bring it up because it's completely irrelevant to the discussion.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You may as well say, on a thread criticising diving or simulation in professional football, that it's not just forwards that dive, it's midfielders as well!! There's nothing wrong with your point, it's 100% accurate, but there's absolutely no reason to bring it up because it's completely irrelevant to the discussion.
    I felt the BBC article was relevant as further back in the thread it was mentioned that 20-40% of the British population had some racist views. It made no mention what section of this society this related to but given the context of this thread it implied that those would be ukip voters. From that I took white people. The BBC programme highlighted that people from other ethnicities may also hold beliefs of that nature. That is why I thought it was interesting and relevant to this thread.