hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Players cards .

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by millarco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There isn't a David Gray replacement card - the only replacement one we got was a James Keatings one because the quality of the original wasn't good enough.

We had a small second batch of Gray ones made due to the first ones selling out with the programme, and there is a small difference in the font of the new ones.

Our original plan had been to only give cards away for the league matches. However they proved popular and we got a few home cup draws so included them as well - we'll now need to produce an additional three to cover the last few games and are finalising designs for them at the moment.

Cards left to collect are: Chris Dagnall (Saturday), Dylan McGeouch, John McGinn and the three new ones (I think).
    Thanks for the reply... any word as to whether the David Gray cards with slightly differing font will be available at any point again...? Or the Keatings reprint, as a collector I would prefer to have the whole bunch including reprints.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member millarco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Thanks for the reply... any word as to whether the David Gray cards with slightly differing font will be available at any point again...? Or the Keatings reprint, as a collector I would prefer to have the whole bunch including reprints.
    The Keatings replacement card should be available in the Clubstore to pick up free of charge.

We're looking to get a small number of back issue programmes with cards for sale in the clubstore - the programme that went with the Gray card has sold out but the card would be available. Hopefully that'll be in the Clubstore for Saturday.

@hibs.net private member
    The Keatings replacement card should be available in the Clubstore to pick up free of charge.

We're looking to get a small number of back issue programmes with cards for sale in the clubstore - the programme that went with the Gray card has sold out but the card would be available. Hopefully that'll be in the Clubstore for Saturday.
    Awesome.... I'm all up to dat e with the programmes just those additional cards to get, so i'll pop in on saturday. Cheers

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    No sign of the elusive re-print / re-font of David Gray in the shop today?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    No sign of the elusive re-print / re-font of David Gray in the shop today?
    Yup, got both. Asked over at the printing desk instead of at the tills, wasn't the only one looking for them either... that was at about 2.45.

First Team Breakthrough
    Was it an original or the further issue with a different font. Has anyone actually seen the re-font card, and if so, what is the difference

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Yup, got both. Asked over at the printing desk instead of at the tills, wasn't the only one looking for them either... that was at about 2.45.
    I was in at half 2, the Printing desk was empty and the staff hadn't seen the fellah.

I'm quoting you direct Millarco my friend.

Is there a David Gray reprint or not?
    When you gonna make them available if there is?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    I'm quoting you direct Millarco my friend.

Is there a David Gray reprint or not?
    When you gonna make them available if there is?
    As above we sold out of the initial DG card - we got a small second batch done but the font is different.

We're looking to carry a small number of each programme (and card) in the clubstore - it's not been done yet but they'll be sorted soon.

In the meantime if you want to pop by the stadium at some point this week let me know when and I can get you one.

First Team Breakthrough
    I was renewing my season ticket today and popped into the shop. Chap couldn't have been more helpful and got me a David Gray card from under the shirt printing desk. Didn't look any different to the original but I bought it anyway. Compared it with my original when I got home and I can't see any difference.

Following on from previous, this has to be a reprint with the different font but beats me what that difference is. If by some chance I've bought another original, can I change it?

If it is a reprint, how do I tell them apart?

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greeny View Post
    I was renewing my season ticket today and popped into the shop. Chap couldn't have been more helpful and got me a David Gray card from under the shirt printing desk. Didn't look any different to the original but I bought it anyway. Compared it with my original when I got home and I can't see any difference.

Following on from previous, this has to be a reprint with the different font but beats me what that difference is. If by some chance I've bought another original, can I change it?

If it is a reprint, how do I tell them apart?
    I've got them both.

On the original card the writing is bold whereas on the reprint the writing follows the font style of the other cards.

As above we sold out of the initial DG card - we got a small second batch done but the font is different.

We're looking to carry a small number of each programme (and card) in the clubstore - it's not been done yet but they'll be sorted soon.

In the meantime if you want to pop by the stadium at some point this week let me know when and I can get you one.
    I'll be in tomorrow lunchtime. I'll PM you.....
    Ta

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88

Players cards .

Hi,

Do you have any Fyvie cards spare?

I went in to buy all the cards I was missing the last time they were being sold in the Club shop but must've forgotten to pick up the Fyvie one as I bought the St Mirren programme it went with.

Would really appreciate your help!

Euan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frogga View Post
    Hi,

Do you have any Fyvie cards spare?

I went in to buy all the cards I was missing the last time they were being sold in the Club shop but must've forgotten to pick up the Fyvie one as I bought the St Mirren programme it went with.

Would really appreciate your help!

Euan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi Euan,

I'm back in the office tomorrow so can sort you out then. Would you be able to drop in at some point to collect if I leave it at the West Stand reception for you to collect?

Thanks,

Colin

Got them and thanks for your help.

See everyone. This forum was a great idea.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88
    Hi Euan,

I'm back in the office tomorrow so can sort you out then. Would you be able to drop in at some point to collect if I leave it at the West Stand reception for you to collect?

Thanks,

Colin
    Hi Colin,

That'd be brilliant, thanks!

I'm going to the Scotland v Canada game so will be at Easter Road around 5.30pm. Do you think I could meet you then or pick it up from the reception (as you say)?

Euan

First Team Breakthrough
    Got mine now.

Thanks to Tanfield for the photo explaining the difference and to Colin for the card

Thanks Iggy for sending the new David Gray ticket .. Hibs class

Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    Thanks Iggy for sending the new David Gray ticket .. Hibs class
    You're welcome!

@hibs.net private member
    Did anyone pick up a spare card from today's match that they'd be willing to pass on? I forgot to pick a programme up.

Was up at the ER T/O this morning to pick up my SF tickets and popped in to the Club Shop on the off chance they might have spare SC cards for sale. I still needed SDG & FF.

Imagine my delight when the girl said 'yeah - we've got plenty'.

The shop have the programmes and cards sitting behind the counter where strips are name printed. Only one they didn't have was the JK reprint but I've got an original and that will do me for now.

So, if you're missing any cards get along to the shop.

The wee programme shop in Albion Road also have a limited supply but no SDG or FF cards, at least they didn't have them on Saturday there.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Brand new cards starting from tomorrow's programme.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Forum has been very quiet recently 😳

Just bringing this back up as I can’t lay my hands on the cards.
    I noticed a couple of collections were selling on eBay recently. IIR one listing was for a complete collection of 20 or 21 cards. How many were produced including the reprints ??

Looking for the Conrad Logan card to complete my collection. Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with or know where one could be sourced?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandHibs View Post
    Looking for the Conrad Logan card to complete my collection. Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with or know where one could be sourced?
    Try Brian at Almondvale Programmes. The shop is on Albion Road. Usually open 10 till 2 Tuesday to Saturday.