hibs.net Messageboard

Promoting Fine Dining @ Quinn's London Hibs Supporters Club's Avatar

Quinn's (Brasserie & Piano Bar) for Yams - Sunday 12th - 12:30 KO

As we will all know by now, Pat Quinn is no longer with us and will undoubtedly be pulling pints looking over us on Sunday. I wasn't sure if Quinn's was going to be open for us this coming weekend, so I decided to pay them a visit on Saturday just to make sure, as emails and calls had went unanswered. I couldn't believe my eyes to see Pierre behind the bar and serving cocktails to a few regulars. He will run the show until the Quinn family get back to normal.

We have been allocated both the Brasserie and Piano Bar for the SC Match and we do expect a large turnout on the day. So get there early.

With it being one of those pesky lunchtime kick-off's that hinders both eating and drinking, I agreed with Pierre to simply serve us a single course after the match, which is a Lamb Burger with Courgette Fries. He offered me one on Saturday and I took a snap-shot. Very tasty!

Pierre's Burger & Courgette Fries.jpg

Jean Claude has selected an Argentinian Malbec to accompany the solids from Berry Bros which should be circa 22.50 per bottle. Delivery will be confirmed mid-week.

Coffee and cheese will also be available after the meal and the champagne will be put on ice!

We do expect a large gathering so please arrive early. Please remember the dress policy - Strictly No Jeans/Trainers and Collared Shirts Only.

See you Sunday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Promoting Fine Dining @ Quinn's London Hibs Supporters Club's Avatar
    To AllyF who sent me a PM - clear your messages as you are at capacity - Yes, I have reserved a table for eight people in your name with one vegetarian option of Goats Cheese in Filo Pastry.

Get there early and if before 12 noon, entry via the side entrance on Hawley Rd.

See you Sunday

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eggbocks
    Quote Originally Posted by London Hibs Supporters Club View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To AllyF who sent me a PM - clear your messages as you are at capacity - Yes, I have reserved a table for eight people in your name with one vegetarian option of Goats Cheese in Filo Pastry.

Get there early and if before 12 noon, entry via the side entrance on Hawley Rd.

See you Sunday

Thanks mate - very good of you.
    I believe it'll just be myself and one or two others but that's great. See you Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by AllyF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks mate - very good of you.
    I believe it'll just be myself and one or two others but that's great. See you Sunday

Remember, no jeans or trainers!

I'll see if I can make it up G as I am about however it depends on how many beers I have on Saturday evening!
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

.net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

Less talk, more gifs. :