hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 48 of 48
  1. #31
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has Tamhere become Tamthere?
    Or Tamwhere are you now.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    Ireland's Greatest Import Mr White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,042
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Before you are caught by the elocution police on here it is bye. They have been on my case the last couple of days.😉


    Which of course was completely unrelated to your picking on someone for mis-spelling 3 players names...

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Which was completely unrelated to your picking on someone for mis-spelling 3 players names...
    What goes around comes around.

    😂

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he should be allowed to raise the issue though if he feels it's unfair or inconsistent...

    The admin guys have a thankless task - and run the site very well in my view ..but I'd like to think people are allowed to raise concerns if they have them ...people shouldn't be ostracised for it ...
    You think the OP was one that merely raised a concern?

  6. #35
    @hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Broxburn
    Posts
    17,562
    I think real hibs.net domain is available :-)
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think the OP was one that merely raised a concern?
    Yes.

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes.
    Haha no bother then.

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,285
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee316 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think people confuse free speech with saying whatever crap comes into their mind as soon as they think it.

    Rule of thumb;
    Would you say it to the person in public?

    If you did say it to the person in public, would you expect at best a dirty look from all those around or at worst a smack in the mooth because you are being a cheeky sod?
    Freedom, whether it applies to speech or in the wider sense, requires a certain amount responsibility by the individual.
    Alas, this is the part most freedom seekers don't get.

    I do agree however, that our freedom in general is being eroded day by day by all governments and I find that worrying.

  10. #39
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha no bother then.

  11. #40
    The admins have been very good for the 10+ years I've been on this site and I'm grateful that they give up their spare time to maintain it. I think they have the balance just right and the level of debate is usually quite good.

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmesdale Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The admins have been very good for the 10+ years I've been on this site and I'm grateful that they give up their spare time to maintain it. I think they have the balance just right and the level of debate is usually quite good.
    Hear hear

  13. #42
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    14,842
    ****.

    You definitely can't say that on here.

    Or *****.

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****.

    You definitely can't say that on here.

    Or *****.
    I'm just glad we can still say ***** without those censorship happy admins getting all finger wavey.
    Mon the Hibs.

  15. #44
    Coaching Staff NAE NOOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Galashiels
    Posts
    8,452
    I have had a warning before ..... it wisnae ma fault & he started it

    Anyway .... I think this forum is policed pretty fairly, even though I think the swear filter could be loosened a bit

  16. #45
    @hibs.net private member happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here
    Age
    50
    Posts
    33,590
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have had a warning before ..... it wisnae ma fault & he started it

    Anyway .... I think this forum is policed pretty fairly, even though I think the swear filter could be loosened a bit
    That was due to pent up frustration because you were Nookieless... Im happy with the swear filter, in fact, it should be tightened more, not loosened. Surely folk can have convo/debate without ****ing using swear words every two ****ing sentences ya **** !! 😆

  17. #46
    @hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Erm...........................
    Age
    49
    Posts
    9,472
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was due to pent up frustration because you were Nookieless... Im happy with the swear filter, in fact, it should be tightened more, not loosened. Surely folk can have convo/debate without ****ing using swear words every two ****ing sentences ya **** !! 😆
    **** ***!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

  18. #47
    @hibs.net private member happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here
    Age
    50
    Posts
    33,590
    Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    **** ***!!!!!!
    **** you tae 😆

  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    9,285
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    **** you tae ��
    Hey, you've just given away my mate's password.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved