hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    @hibs.net private member woodythehibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All home games and all away games when I'm not working.... why do you ask?
    My question was to Charlene, I quoted her post

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by woodythehibee View Post
    My question was to Charlene, I quoted her post
    Ahh..... right ok mate, ignore me, lol.

@hibs.net private member woodythehibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    Ahh..... right ok mate, ignore me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Mo View Post
    I think you're (possibly choosing to?) missing the real point at issue which is Charlene's failure (unless I missed it) to give a straight answer to the question over potential infringement of copyright and potential damage to the Club as a result. This is a delicate legal area hence my reluctance to comment in detail/care with which I and others have approached the subject on here and elsewhere - but certainly not "bad patter" nor "tittle-tattle."

Given your comment re copyright protection, do you agree the Club has a duty and a right to protect its intellectual property? (Again a fundamental question in this particular debate which I have not seen Charlene deal with).
    So you state"this is a delicate legal area"so you are reluctant to comment but you expect somebody else,whose name is known unlike yours,should comment.Double standards I think.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith Mo View Post
    I think you're (possibly choosing to?) missing the real point at issue which is Charlene's failure (unless I missed it) to give a straight answer to the question over potential infringement of copyright and potential damage to the Club as a result. This is a delicate legal area hence my reluctance to comment in detail/care with which I and others have approached the subject on here and elsewhere - but certainly not "bad patter" nor "tittle-tattle."

Given your comment re copyright protection, do you agree the Club has a duty and a right to protect its intellectual property? (Again a fundamental question in this particular debate which I have not seen Charlene deal with).
    Does it have a duty to protect its copyright? No - the costs in so doing could far outweigh the benefits. Does it have the right of protection? For sure.

My point is that the club has not announced that it is in dispute with that site over copyright or anything else for that matter. As far as I am aware, Hibs is not involved in a dispute, never mind announcing the fact.

Far be it from me to stick up for Charlene, but what is do you expect her to say about "potential" (the key word here) infringements or "potential" damage to the club when no such infringements are being claimed by anyone other than a handful of message board users?

As its derby week, I’ve been thinking of seven reasons to vote Charlene.

1) Experience: Project management and commercial background show I have the strong communication, stakeholder management and people skills needed to be a success in the role.

2) Passion: I’ve been Hibs daft all my life, and I understand what a privilege it would be to work with the club and the support. I’ve done the dreary long drives to and from Inverness/ Dingwall arriving hours early to see the players bus get in, I’ve queued for tickets from the early hours and tasted the highs at Hampden (2007, 2016) as well as those crushing lows (2001, 2012, 2013, 2016).

3) Open: I’ve pledged to share with fans my preparation for board meetings so that everyone can see the conversations I’ve been having, and which fans views are being represented. We are a diverse support, and this will ensure that I represent you all.

4) Two-way communication: I’ve also pledged to take steps to improve how much you hear from the fans reps and the club. I’ll arrange for minutes to be shared following the board meetings and offer my own debriefs online, so I can be held to account and so you are updated on key issues.

5) Accessible: I’ll be approachable, at games and events but also online (Hibs.net, Hibeesbounce, Facebook, Twitter and email). I know fans are busy and can’t always make the time to come up and speak to reps, so I’ll be reaching out to take on board as many of your views as possible.

6) Perseverance: Ask anyone that knows me, I don’t know when to quit! I’ve run marathons, an ultra-marathon and triathlons, and I’ll bring that drive to this role when representing your views.

7) Energy: I’m not in this to make up the numbers, if you choose me you’ll be getting a rep who will work their socks off to succeed in this role.

Just like Hearts in 1973, I can’t come up with anything in reply as to why not!

Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    As its derby week, I’ve been thinking of seven reasons to vote Charlene.

1) Experience: Project management and commercial background show I have the strong communication, stakeholder management and people skills needed to be a success in the role.

2) Passion: I’ve been Hibs daft all my life, and I understand what a privilege it would be to work with the club and the support. I’ve done the dreary long drives to and from Inverness/ Dingwall arriving hours early to see the players bus get in, I’ve queued for tickets from the early hours and tasted the highs at Hampden (2007, 2016) as well as those crushing lows (2001, 2012, 2013, 2016).

3) Open: I’ve pledged to share with fans my preparation for board meetings so that everyone can see the conversations I’ve been having, and which fans views are being represented. We are a diverse support, and this will ensure that I represent you all.

4) Two-way communication: I’ve also pledged to take steps to improve how much you hear from the fans reps and the club. I’ll arrange for minutes to be shared following the board meetings and offer my own debriefs online, so I can be held to account and so you are updated on key issues.

5) Accessible: I’ll be approachable, at games and events but also online (Hibs.net, Hibeesbounce, Facebook, Twitter and email). I know fans are busy and can’t always make the time to come up and speak to reps, so I’ll be reaching out to take on board as many of your views as possible.

6) Perseverance: Ask anyone that knows me, I don’t know when to quit! I’ve run marathons, an ultra-marathon and triathlons, and I’ll bring that drive to this role when representing your views.

7) Energy: I’m not in this to make up the numbers, if you choose me you’ll be getting a rep who will work their socks off to succeed in this role.

Just like Hearts in 1973, I can’t come up with anything in reply as to why not!
    You get my vote!