hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Humphrey will run riot

2. Log in to remove the advert

Raith Rovers please. Anyway we have more important games to deal with before then.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    The Hatchet men would surely be instructed to carry out acts of Berry-ism should Hibs be dishing out any kind of humiliation at home. I imagine the game to be tight.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmainsmsh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Humphrey will run riot
    Hopefully, but he didn't against a Junior side or a part time side.

@hibs.net private member
    Humphrey will run riot
    He was poor on Saturday

Humphrey will run riot
    I feel he hides in games and is reluctant to run.

Boyle made the best run down the wing on Saturday that I seen. Other than his goal, Humph was invisible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs have a better squad, better 11 and better manager. if they get through we will beat them, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    What if it's a draw? Any upside to that, at all?
    We'll just need to beat them again.

I think we have a better team at the moment to be honest. Would be super excited to see Hearts play us, might be nerve shredding though, past performances doesn't always hold water in cup games.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by liscious_hibs View Post
    I feel he hides in games and is reluctant to run.

Boyle made the best run down the wing on Saturday that I seen. Other than his goal, Humph was invisible

Bit harsh. He has just arrived and has scored and created already.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Bit harsh. He has just arrived and has scored and created already.
    Aye I get that, he was invisible at Dumbarton though, that was a tense game and might have clouded my judgement a bit but he didn't stand out for me on Sat.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Our pink chums are very quiet since the draw was made. Last season they were texting and collectively knocking one out about being the team to make it 115 years. There was also something about a million minutes that resulted in a frenzy of inbreeding, but now nothing. What's gone wrong for them, they're the famous, the big team, 5-1 and aw that.
    Theyre absolutely ****ting themselves.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    one or two are saying its a chance for revenge, but generally they are not a happy bunch over there..

Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    You don't think it would be funny?
    I think it would be impossible

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    I think it would be impossible
    I don't think it is impossible. Hearts fans marrying out with the family is impossible

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    There are plenty of confident jambos on the EEN page about the draw. They are at the special end of the jambo spectrum though

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by High-On-Hibs View Post
    They are even claiming that the draw is rigged against them. Superb scenes!
    Apparently they are a team "in transition". Not sure what that means when The Caveman had them in the top 3 but there you go.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    Apparently they are a team "in transition". Not sure what that means when The Caveman had them in the top 3 but there you go.
    Flies reverse transforming back into maggots?

Still get to congregate round the turd just different modes of transport.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

I'd feel a lot better about this if we were at home. Our best chance might be forcing a replay. I'm never confident going into derbies.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakedance View Post
    I'd feel a lot better about this if we were at home. Our best chance might be forcing a replay. I'm never confident going into derbies.
    Yep! A money spinning one is the way to go

.... Can you imagine the fear if that's what happens
    Last edited by Jack Hackett; 23-01-2017 at 11:51 AM.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it has shades of when we beat them with the Wotherspoon Goal after they had humped us in the cup final.

We were vastly inferior to them if you matched us up player v player that day and managed to beat them.

From the little I saw of them yesterday there is not one of them I would take at ER and although I think we will beat them it is far from a foregone conclusion

Btw I think their keeper is an absolute bomb scare, his flapping around reminds me of Makalamby

Things MUST be getting bad when even the clowns on that forum aren't kidding themselves that they are miles ahead of us. Surprised to see so many of them defeated already

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    I think it has shades of when we beat them with the Wotherspoon Goal after they had humped us in the cup final.

We were vastly inferior to them if you matched us up player v player that day and managed to beat them.

From the little I saw of them yesterday there is not one of them I would take at ER and although I think we will beat them it is far from a foregone conclusion

Btw I think their keeper is an absolute bomb scare, his flapping around reminds me of Makalamby
    Walker is the only one I'd entertain...as a squad player...as he doesn't have a full 90 mins in him.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Things MUST be getting bad when even the clowns on that forum aren't kidding themselves that they are miles ahead of us. Surprised to see so many of them defeated already
    Yep, so many of them are usually the most arrogant people you could find. We completely rattled them the last few years though, especially in the Scottish Cup last year. It's all very....,pleeeeasing 😏

Absolutely. As I said in my previous post, they will be hell bent on revenge. They're still hurting and embarrassed from their monumental **** up against us last year and the fact we then went onto win it compounded the hurt.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar

Thats scary cause it looks like he is the future of Scottish goalkeeping if you look at the last few squads

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member
    They'll want revenge of that there is no doubt. However we have a striker who loves to get one over them, a team still with winning it in their mind and up for it again especially the scenes down Leith Walk that they all talk about. A captain who knows what scoring in injury time at hampden feels like.
    A team who on their day have a squad capable of beating any team in Scotland. Also fans who know the table has turned in Edinburgh. The list is endless except for one thing it's a Raith Rover v Hibs next round lol

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Absolutely. As I said in my previous post, they will be hell bent on revenge. They're still hurting and embarrassed from their monumental **** up against us last year and the fact we then went onto win it compounded the hurt.
    You say that, but how many of their squad that played that day will be playing next month? Different manager, different goalkeeper, whole new back 4, only djoum and Nicholson from the starting 11, and walker and Cowie from the used subs. Their fans may want revenge but they don't influence the game. Majority of their squad know absolutely nothing about the importance of the Derby, whereas our squad has barely changed and we have so many Hibs minded and Scottish players in the squad who just get it.

I'd love to beat them at tynecastle, but would rather beat raith and have the good luck omen for winning the cup. Which ever tie it is, this is a Hibs team who will turn up. They will be favourites and that should suit us. We have the tag of a premier team but we have to get there and beating premier opposition is what gives the players that belief.

I would also love to be 3-0 up with them leaving the ground and us singing that "here we go, two in a row", because once that song is in their head they won't be able to shake it out.

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    Will Wednesday's game be on tv?