hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar

Hibs Programmes Site

First of all anyone know what happened to the fellah from Arbroath that did the Hibs Programmes site? Missing his info sorely.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    http://www.hibernianprogrammes.co.uk

He went travelling the world as I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of all anyone know what happened to the fellah from Arbroath that did the Hibs Programmes site? Missing his info sorely.
    Good luck with this forum Stevie.

That whisky was exquisite by the way and I actually managed to keep it till the late evening of 21 May 2016. I think my brother and sister-in-law drank the gin though....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Good luck with this forum Stevie.

That whisky was exquisite by the way and I actually managed to keep it till the late evening of 21 May 2016. I think my brother and sister-in-law drank the gin though....
    Marvellous news and at least you kept it away from young R.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Marvellous news and at least you kept it away from young R.
    Haha.....she is in Thailand at the moment....having a ball on her travels.

Anyway thread hijack over!

Willing to pay for any of the games from the cup final run (bar the final), give me a PM.

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    Willing to pay for any of the games from the cup final run (bar the final), give me a PM.
    Are you on eBay mate? It's somewhere I'd keep an eye on as Progs are appearing on there as singles or as a cup run. Prices have kept high though due to rarity value!
    Someone is selling the cup run at the moment but it does not include the ICT replay & is on for £299.

Edit..I see the semi programme is on eBay at £7.50 + p&p 1.60. That's one of the lower prices I've seen...probably explained by the seller being from Dundee :)
    Last edited by ano hibby; 21-01-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ihibs7 View Post

Thanks for posting the link, every time I have been on in the last 2 years it's been unavailable. No idea how you managed to do it, but really appreciated.
    The forum is paying dividends already.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    Thanks for posting the link, every time I have been on in the last 2 years it's been unavailable. No idea how you managed to do it, but really appreciated.
    The forum is paying dividends already.

Eric
    You have email ref the Malmo ticket.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Hi guys . Looking to buy the Hibs v Bonnyrigg program.
    Never seen any vendors at the game .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Hi guys . Looking to buy the Hibs v Bonnyrigg program.
    Never seen any vendors at the game .
    Sorry mate can't help as I only got one. eBay have buy it now at £3.99 plus post. Only 2 left out of 10

I've no idea if it was a sell out

You have email ref the Malmo ticket.
    Cheers Stevie. I did reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ano hibby View Post
    Are you on eBay mate? It's somewhere I'd keep an eye on as Progs are appearing on there as singles or as a cup run. Prices have kept high though due to rarity value!
    Someone is selling the cup run at the moment but it does not include the ICT replay & is on for £299.

Edit..I see the semi programme is on eBay at £7.50 + p&p 1.60. That's one of the lower prices I've seen...probably explained by the seller being from Dundee :)
    I've been checking there but can't/didn't see the one for £7:50.
    Is it still there?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    I've been checking there but can't/didn't see the one for £7:50.
    Is it still there?
    No mate. It sold yesterday for £19. I see there are 2 chancers selling just now at ridiculous fixed prices £44 and £43.
    A few days ago one went with a team sheet for £11.50
    I think the motto is keep checking eBay as it is not as hard as certain other ones from the run.

No mate. It sold yesterday for £19. I see there are 2 chancers selling just now at ridiculous fixed prices £44 and £43.
    A few days ago one went with a team sheet for £11.50
    I think the motto is keep checking eBay as it is not as hard as certain other ones from the run.
    Cheers pal.
    I've got a few irons in the fire and hopeful of getting that game plus the ICT reply by end of the week.

The ICT replay is the most difficult so good luck.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ano hibby View Post

Got them all and had to pay a few Bob for each but nowhere near the £299 being asked on ebay, really annoying as I was at all the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    Got them all and had to pay a few Bob for each but nowhere near the £299 being asked on ebay, really annoying as I was at all the games.
    I was an "after the Final" purchaser as well. Used to buy programmes up til mid 80's but stopped as I didn't go to all games for a few years. Never really picked the bug up again when I started going to games again regularly late 80s/early 90s.

Tried on 21/5 to get a Cup Final after the game as a keepsake (they were still selling them at Hampden) but queue too big and missed out. Then decided a few days later to try and get them all. Managed it by 8th June.

Strangely the cheapest one I got was the ICT replay which I managed to get direct from Curtis Sport (the ICT printers) for the cover price of £2. Curtis also did the Hibs home programmes last season so got the 2 home ties at cost price also. Reckon I was lucky to get in there before they eventually sold out. And, probably because I did it early enough after the final, picked up the RR programme for £3 on eBay.

OK - I've shelled out the best part of 70 quid for the Hearts away, Dundee Utd semi and the Rangers Cup Final programme - but worth every penny!!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    I was an "after the Final" purchaser as well. Used to buy programmes up til mid 80's but stopped as I didn't go to all games for a few years. Never really picked the bug up again when I started going to games again regularly late 80s/early 90s.

Tried on 21/5 to get a Cup Final after the game as a keepsake (they were still selling them at Hampden) but queue too big and missed out. Then decided a few days later to try and get them all. Managed it by 8th June.

Strangely the cheapest one I got was the ICT replay which I managed to get direct from Curtis Sport (the ICT printers) for the cover price of £2. Curtis also did the Hibs home programmes last season so got the 2 home ties at cost price also. Reckon I was lucky to get in there before they eventually sold out. And, probably because I did it early enough after the final, picked up the RR programme for £3 on eBay.

OK - I've shelled out the best part of 70 quid for the Hearts away, Dundee Utd semi and the Rangers Cup Final programme - but worth every penny!!
    It was £115 for all of mine the most expensive being the Dundee utd programme at £45, anyway will never sell them as I have waited all my life to have "this" collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ihibs7 View Post

Tried to go onto site for a bit of research
    Account is now suspended , a great pity !!

Has anybody any idea if this site is going live again ?

Has anybody any idea if this site is going live again ?
    Last I heard Dave was traveling the world so no idea if it will go live again, just hope he's ok, however there is an archive containing some of his information here

https://web.archive.org/web/20140527...grammes.co.uk/

As Brian Said I did indeed go travelling round the world enabling me to clear my travel bucket list.
    When I was away the site subscription fees became due. I tried to renew them when I came back but someone had bought the domain name to sell and was wanting a ridiculous price for it. I tried to get the site up and running again under the hibernianprogrammes.com but it didn't really work out as a lot of pages neeed the .co.uk adress to be seen. The .co.uk address is now in the hands of someone selling clothes.

I doubt if I will have the website up and running again in the foreseeable future as after nearly 40 years watching the Hibees home and and abroad I have sadly lost interest in the game. I always said that the day I saw Hibs win the Scottish would be my last game as in my view this could never be topped. The only game I have been at since has been Bansko v Botev in the Bulgarian equivalent of the championship. This cost me the grand sum of 80 pence to get in.
    If anyone is interested in starting up a Hibs programmes site I can send them all the info and scans I have.

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Hi arbroathhibby,

Sounds like you had a great trip. Very jealous, would love to do similar.

Whilst following the SC win I agree it’s unlikely to ever be topped there’s a lot of really good things going on for Hibs at the moment. We have a really good manager, some exciting Scottish players, playing well particularly in the big games, we are unbeaten v Hearts in years & have the upper hand on & off the pitch, average crowd is highest in over 40 years. There is a real buzz and mentality shift at the Club and I view the SC win as the start of the new era not the end of an era. The shackles are off and our underachieving nearly men mentality is in the bin.
    You probably know all the above anyway but could you not get yourself along to ER sometime soon & see if you’re not tempted back? Going to ER now & how much I’m looking forward to it is payback for years & years of underachieving. Would hate you to miss out on the dividends from the barren years. All in my humble opinion of course.

Regards the site, as a program collector I benefited from your excellent work for years so thank you for this. I’d love to have the time to try & resurrrect & refresh the site but don’t have the time right now due to a change in job. If others were interested I’d happily consider contributing to a new one, subject to overall costs obviously.

Cheers
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08