hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 1071
  1. #901
    First Team Breakthrough Lendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    339
    Trump having a private 1-on-1 with Putin after the NATO summit.....

    It is clear as day that he is trying to break up the alliances


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #902
    Testimonial Due Colr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,646
    Three massive US helicopters patrolling low over North London at the moment. Very noisy.

    Anyone would think the big orange **** was trying to intimidate us!!

    ******g willy waver!!

  4. #903
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...itics-44829539

    That's Trump in Scotland.

    What's the main reason for the protests? The man makes so many baffling statements and has probably upset every nation in the World, so I'm assuming there's plenty reasons for a protest.

  5. #904
    The state of people protesting combined with their "patter" has me 100% behind Trump, I hope he comes out with some more trolling to rile them up further.

    The worst of the lot are the weegies, chugging themselves senseless at how hilarious their statements are on their banners, the typical cringe level 10 " What are we like?!?!" pish that comes out of Glasgow.

  6. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The state of people protesting combined with their "patter" has me 100% behind Trump, I hope he comes out with some more trolling to rile them up further.

    The worst of the lot are the weegies, chugging themselves senseless at how hilarious their statements are on their banners, the typical cringe level 10 " What are we like?!?!" pish that comes out of Glasgow.
    Yep, that's definitely what I'm looking for in a US President. A willingness and ability to troll weegies.

  7. #906
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    34,610
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The state of people protesting combined with their "patter" has me 100% behind Trump, I hope he comes out with some more trolling to rile them up further.

    The worst of the lot are the weegies, chugging themselves senseless at how hilarious their statements are on their banners, the typical cringe level 10 " What are we like?!?!" pish that comes out of Glasgow.
    Cool rationale, bro.

    Supporting a racist, misogynist, anti-democratic buffoon because you don't approve of some people's sense of humour.

    I'm in awe.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  8. #907
    @hibs.net private member johnbc70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...itics-44829539

    That's Trump in Scotland.

    What's the main reason for the protests? The man makes so many baffling statements and has probably upset every nation in the World, so I'm assuming there's plenty reasons for a protest.
    It's the trendy thing to do these days. The people of America voted for him in a democratic election and let's be honest he has not been a complete disaster as many predicted. Why some Glaswegian feels the need to protest I am not sure. Maybe nothing better to do or positive contributions to make elsewhere.

    We don't see the Americans out on the street protesting about Teresa May and her handling of Brexit.

  9. #908
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    21,446
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's the trendy thing to do these days. The people of America voted for him in a democratic election and let's be honest he has not been a complete disaster as many predicted. Why some Glaswegian feels the need to protest I am not sure. Maybe nothing better to do or positive contributions to make elsewhere.

    We don't see the Americans out on the street protesting about Teresa May and her handling of Brexit.
    May isn't the most powerful person in the world. Like it or not, Trump's actions have an effect on all of us. In that light, it's entirely appropriate for people to express their views.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  10. #909
    @hibs.net private member johnbc70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May isn't the most powerful person in the world. Like it or not, Trump's actions have an effect on all of us. In that light, it's entirely appropriate for people to express their views.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I get that but it feels like a protest for the sake of a protest.

  11. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May isn't the most powerful person in the world. Like it or not, Trump's actions have an effect on all of us. In that light, it's entirely appropriate for people to express their views.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  12. #911
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    34,610
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's the trendy thing to do these days. The people of America voted for him in a democratic election and let's be honest he has not been a complete disaster as many predicted. Why some Glaswegian feels the need to protest I am not sure. Maybe nothing better to do or positive contributions to make elsewhere.

    We don't see the Americans out on the street protesting about Teresa May and her handling of Brexit.
    Maybe when May talks about grabbing them by the pussy or starts to separate children from their parents, we'll see protests if she ever visits the USA.

    Trump walking in front of the Queen just highlights his incompetence and ignorance.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  13. #912
    Trump's been getting a lot of flak for supposedly blowing the Chequers Brexit plans out of the water but the guy can change his mind like the wind and a day in the company of the PM and the Queen has seemingly swung him back on side. It's hard to take his view on such matters seriously.

    Folk forget though, that Obama made what proved to be a grave error when he stepped into the debate pre-Brexit with his 'back of the queue for trade deals' remarks were Britain to leave the EU. He probably thought his perceived popularity here would cement a No vote, but it backfired badly.

  14. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trump's been getting a lot of flak for supposedly blowing the Chequers Brexit plans out of the water but the guy can change his mind like the wind and a day in the company of the PM and the Queen has seemingly swung him back on side. It's hard to take his view on such matters seriously.

    Folk forget though, that Obama made what proved to be a grave error when he stepped into the debate pre-Brexit with his 'back of the queue for trade deals' remarks were Britain to leave the EU. He probably thought his perceived popularity here would cement a No vote, but it backfired badly.
    You think Obama was a prime reason for half the country to vote Leave?

  15. #914
    It was good to see Vicky Pollard making an appearance at the anti-Trump rally yesterday - yeah but no but yeah but
    https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/stat...550007808?s=21

    I oppose Donald Trump because because the media told me to and because I like following a trend

  16. #915
    The guys the bellends bellend.

    I'm not going to waste my sunny Saturday shouting about him in the street though.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  17. #916
    @hibs.net private member johnbc70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe when May talks about grabbing them by the pussy or starts to separate children from their parents, we'll see protests if she ever visits the USA.

    Trump walking in front of the Queen just highlights his incompetence and ignorance.
    Not nice things, but why are people not out protesting against the Saudis and their human rights record. The UK has a very cosy relationship with a one of the most horrible regimes in the world. Because its not seen as trendy and being 'right on'.

  18. #917
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Posts
    10,116
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was good to see Vicky Pollard making an appearance at the anti-Trump rally yesterday - yeah but no but yeah but
    https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/stat...550007808?s=21

    I oppose Donald Trump because because the media told me to and because I like following a trend
    Pathetic isn't it?

  19. #918
    @hibs.net private member johnbc70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was good to see Vicky Pollard making an appearance at the anti-Trump rally yesterday - yeah but no but yeah but
    https://twitter.com/holbornlolz/stat...550007808?s=21

    I oppose Donald Trump because because the media told me to and because I like following a trend
    Probably a fair representation of the majority of people there, like his trendy neck scarf as well.

  20. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not nice things, but why are people not out protesting against the Saudis and their human rights record. The UK has a very cosy relationship with a one of the most horrible regimes in the world. Because its not seen as trendy and being 'right on'.
    Pretty much spot on imo ! and where were the media reports?

    As some posters have said in regards seperatibng the kids n what not i do disagree DT in that regard.It could be handled alot better.
    Though if I am a lil confused in regards him getting called a racist- alot of coloured and different nationalists and people whom have worked for him do say they like him and he s not a rasict, his wife aint american is she? and as for being a misogynist- same as i have just said i remeber seeing an interview with one of his top female employees (think she was a c.o.o or something similar) whom had nothing but nice things to say.

    Given the choice of him or hillary i d take trump 6 days out of 7 ( i ll prob need a day off after the 6th day !!
    )




  21. #920
    What time does the march at the parliament start? I'm out a walk in Holyrood Park at the moment and you're lucky if there are 100 people there currently. More Police than protesters,
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  22. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pathetic isn't it?
    Yeah it is

  23. #922
    Iím ashamed of what this country is becoming. Donald Trump holds office in the White House and the disrespect he has been shown is abhorrent. Itís usually by the same muppets who get on their pedestal when idiots call Nicola Sturgeon Wee Nippy or Jimmy Crankie etc

    I assume that everyone who was there yesterday on a weekday protesting have jobs and just happened to be on holiday. Surely they wouldnít have the audacity to be living off the state and making absolutely no contribution to British society? I think we know the answer for the majority of them....

    I canít recall these level of protests when Robert Mugabe or Mohamed Bin Salman were here, nor Clinton and Obama for that matter. I also donít recall the media giving anywhere near this level of coverage of any protest when Xi Jinping visited the UK

    As for Sadiq Khan, well, this man is an absolute disgrace. He should step down, in fact he should have been sacked when he came out with his terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city quote, everyday he is in office is a further insult to the people in London. I travel Down to London for work regularly and itís been declining for the past few years but it has never been as run down as it is now, so scary and so disappointing.
    Last edited by HelmutSchlong; 14-07-2018 at 10:50 AM.

  24. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think Obama was a prime reason for half the country to vote Leave?
    I doubt it, but it certainly didn't play as the trump (no pun intended) card Cameron probably thought it would. I was just pointing out that Trump's not the only US President to have weighed in with some less than helpful input on Brexit.

  25. #924
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    21,446
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím ashamed of what this country is becoming. Donald Trump holds office in the White House and the disrespect he has been shown is abhorrent. Itís usually by the same muppets who get on their pedestal when idiots call Nicola Sturgeon Wee Nippy or Jimmy Crankie etc

    I assume that everyone who was there yesterday on a weekday protesting have jobs and just happened to be on holiday. Surely they wouldnít have the audacity to be living off the state and making absolutely no contribution to British society? I think we know the answer for the majority of them....

    I canít recall these level of protests when Robert Mugabe or Mohamed Bin Salman were here, nor Clinton and Obama for that matter. I also donít recall the media giving anywhere near this level of coverage of any protest when Xi Jinping visited the UK

    As for Sadiq Khan, well, this man is an absolute disgrace. He should step down, in fact he should have been sacked when he came out with his terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city quote, everyday he is in office is a further insult to the people in London. I travel Down to London for work regularly and itís been declining for the past few years but it has never been as run down as it is now, so scary and so disappointing.
    Is that you, Donald?

    Sadiq Khan was elected by his people, in the same way that Trump was. It's up to them whether he is "sacked".

  26. #925
    Testimonial Due Stranraer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím ashamed of what this country is becoming. Donald Trump holds office in the White House and the disrespect he has been shown is abhorrent. Itís usually by the same muppets who get on their pedestal when idiots call Nicola Sturgeon Wee Nippy or Jimmy Crankie etc

    I assume that everyone who was there yesterday on a weekday protesting have jobs and just happened to be on holiday. Surely they wouldnít have the audacity to be living off the state and making absolutely no contribution to British society? I think we know the answer for the majority of them....

    I canít recall these level of protests when Robert Mugabe or Mohamed Bin Salman were here, nor Clinton and Obama for that matter. I also donít recall the media giving anywhere near this level of coverage of any protest when Xi Jinping visited the UK

    As for Sadiq Khan, well, this man is an absolute disgrace. He should step down, in fact he should have been sacked when he came out with his terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city quote, everyday he is in office is a further insult to the people in London. I travel Down to London for work regularly and itís been declining for the past few years but it has never been as run down as it is now, so scary and so disappointing.
    Trump is unlike other leaders. He is a bigoted, racist old fart and he deserves everything that he gets. The protesters have a right to show disgust at him being in Scotland and although I am not one of them, I completely back them in what they are doing.

  27. #926
    Testimonial Due Geo_1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In my Joy Division Oven Gloves
    Posts
    4,066
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyhibs1983 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty much spot on imo ! and where were the media reports?

    As some posters have said in regards seperatibng the kids n what not i do disagree DT in that regard.It could be handled alot better.
    Though if I am a lil confused in regards him getting called a racist- alot of coloured and different nationalists and people whom have worked for him do say they like him and he s not a rasict, his wife aint american is she? and as for being a misogynist- same as i have just said i remeber seeing an interview with one of his top female employees (think she was a c.o.o or something similar) whom had nothing but nice things to say.

    Given the choice of him or hillary i d take trump 6 days out of 7 ( i ll prob need a day off after the 6th day !!
    )



    And any Trump employee is going to out him as a exist or misogynist. He's been proven to be a racist sexist twAt by his own words and actions.

  28. #927
    Testimonial Due Dinkydoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dumfries
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,557
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dinkydoo1875
    Jesus Christ the right wingers are out in force today.

    The irony of complaining about millenials being a bunch of snowflakes whilst at the same time, getting upset about a protest just because these people hold a different viewpoint from themselves, should be obvious to most.

    I can't believe I have to say this, but just because someone doesn't act like a racist at every single opportunity doesn't mean they aren't a racist piece of ****. Trump tried to ban people of certain ethnic backgrounds and folk travelling from certain countries from entering the US.

    You just have to turn that situation on it's head to see how utterly ridiculous that is:

    Asian country that's historically had native brown people ban white Europeans from the UK from entering their country, amid fears that they might convert people to a radical branch of Christianity. The ban inevitably ends up preventing foreign nationals who are actually citizens of said country from returning to their family...

  29. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trump tried to ban people of certain ethnic backgrounds and folk travelling from certain countries from entering the US.
    As did Obama during his reign. I donít remember any faux outrage back then

  30. #929
    Testimonial Due Dinkydoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dumfries
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,557
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dinkydoo1875
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As did Obama during his reign. I donít remember any faux outrage back then
    Sauce?

    If true, I had no idea. And probably a fair number of the protesters today didn't either.

  31. #930
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,436
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As did Obama during his reign. I donít remember any faux outrage back then
    There has been a comparisons made between Obama's 2011 migration restrictions and Trumps policy. If you do any research on it you will also note that Independent assessments have concluded that they were not comparable... the findings were that Trumps is broader, impacted more countries and is not designed to respond to a specific threat....unlike Obama's..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved