hibs.net Messageboard

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know It does seem that way I get caught up in it myself at times but I try not too.

It's just because the left are getting played like fiddles here it's frustrating to watch. Getting worked up into a frenzy about Trump and generally creating more divide and rule.

It has been said that the far left are the useful idiots of the globalists and their reaction to everything Trump and their identity politics shows them to be so.

I believe Trump was chosen to be president a long time ago. I think he is here to finish of what Bush and Obama really put into action, well I believe Bush, Obama, Clinton and Trump are puppets.

It's very complex and definitely connected to a luciferian agenda that has been worked for a long long time.
    Ive been quietly admiring your defence of trump on this (indont agree genrally, but i do agree people are getting tonwrapped up in the sideshow with him at times, plus in just find him a very uninteresting guy), but seriously, wtf is a luciferian plot?

I presume you dont lirerally mean insoired by the devil, but given a couple of the posts here lately about 9/11 conspiracies and jewish elite conspiracies, i just want to make sure!

Genuine question... given almost of all the republican elite were against him, who do you think 'chose' him, obama, bush etc?

Edit - posted the above without reading the rest of the posts! The jewish elite and 9/11 inside job chat is starting to look a lot more credible all of a sudden...
    Last edited by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy; Today at 10:06 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member steakbake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    Ive been quietly admiring your defence of trump on this (indont agree genrally, but i do agree people are getting tonwrapped up in the sideshow with him at times, plus in just find him a very uninteresting guy), but seriously, wtf is a luciferian plot?

I presume you dont lirerally mean insoired by the devil, but given a couple of the posts here lately about 9/11 conspiracies and jewish elite conspiracies, i just want to make sure!

Genuine question... given almost of all the republican elite were against him, who do you think 'chose' him, obama, bush etc?

Edit - posted the above without reading the rest of the posts! The jewish elite and 9/11 inside job chat is starting to look a lot more credible all of a sudden...
    It was George Soros, in the crop-duster, laying out the chem-trails as agreed at the last Bilderberg meeting. Do try to keep up.

Damn that pesky Satan and his tardiness
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    It was George Soros, in the crop-duster, laying out the chem-trails as agreed at the last Bilderberg meeting. Do try to keep up.

David Icke folk know what's going on.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Damn that pesky Satan and his tardiness
    I just hope he is not sitting twiddling his thumbs somewhere.

We all know about the devil and idle hands...

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    My bad 😁

Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    I just hope he is not sitting twiddling his thumbs somewhere.

We all know about the devil and idle hands...
    I reckon he's just fact checking then crossing the Ts and dotting the Is. After all the devil is in the detail.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    I don't think the inaugural fake news awards this week have been covered yet. Bizarre but not surprising.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awards-winners
    ​#PERSEVERED

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Class View Post
    I don't think the inaugural fake news awards this week have been covered yet. Bizarre but not surprising.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awards-winners
    Things like this really kill stone dead the narrative that somehow the 'liberals' (defined these days by the alt-right as anyone to the left of Attilla the Hun) are overreacting to the existence of Trump or are somehow getting wrapped up in a sideshow. He's the real thing, a dangerous nutter in the worlds biggest job. If you dont take this seriously you're missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Things like this really kill stone dead the narrative that somehow the 'liberals' (defined these days by the alt-right as anyone to the left of Attilla the Hun) are overreacting to the existence of Trump or are somehow getting wrapped up in a sideshow. He's the real thing, a dangerous nutter in the worlds biggest job. If you dont take this seriously you're missing something.
    He knows EXACTLY what he's doing and chumps on the liberal side keep falling for it. He may know eff all about governing but he sure knows his base and how to divide and conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    He knows EXACTLY what he's doing and chumps on the liberal side keep falling for it. He may know eff all about governing but he sure knows his base and how to divide and conquer.
    I just dont get this argument. Politician passes terrible law. People complain about terrible law. But its the people who are 'chumps' by complaining about it? Do you think it would more effective if the liberal side silently complied, to avoid looking like chumps?

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I just dont get this argument. Politician passes terrible law. People complain about terrible law. But its the people who are 'chumps' by complaining about it? Do you think it would more effective if the liberal side silently complied, to avoid looking like chumps?
    I'm not even on to his government record, I'm talking about the social media, the spin and the straw men he sets up. Picks a target, says something mental about it, waits for the automatic liberal outrage and then watches the 'centre' having to choose between him and the liberal left.

He's been elected unfortunately and the most effective threat to his Presidency is himself in Government. This is a clear case of 'give him enough rope'.

We live in a time of extremes and until people feel there's a viable alternative in the US centre ground his circus act will keep working if people have to choose between him and the previous consensus. Every fresh Trump outrage - and the response - reinforces that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    I'm not even on to his government record, I'm talking about the social media, the spin and the straw men he sets up. Picks a target, says something mental about it, waits for the automatic liberal outrage and then watches the 'centre' having to choose between him and the liberal left.

He's been elected unfortunately and the most effective threat to his Presidency is himself in Government. This is a clear case of 'give him enough rope'.

We live in a time of extremes and until people feel there's a viable alternative in the US centre ground his circus act will keep working if people have to choose between him and the previous consensus. Every fresh Trump outrage - and the response - reinforces that choice.
    If by 'centre' you mean the Republican establishment, yes, you're right, those people are making a choice and are choosing Trump over the liberal left, but they are choosing him because he's disassembling the Federal Government with catastrophic consequences for the poor and massive tax cuts for multinationals, which is what the Republican establishment are aiming for these days. The republican establishment aren't all racist misanthropic bullies like Trump, but they're holding their nose and saying nothing while he tweets his craziness.

The 'liberals' however you define them, really aren't part of the story at all.