hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by monarch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £51 per ticket. I get it. Presumably the caterers will get bumped for the bill. It's in their DNA.
    £52 would have been far better. 5 in the first half and 2 in the second which was the greatest game in history 7-0!!!

Glory Glory

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Cheers.

They started the Mercer song 10 minutes later. My boy told me to ignore it.... to quit while I was ahead. 😂

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Not sure where you were sitting but I didn't hear a peep of the refugee song today. I also didn't hear any hint of the Mercer song. My view on the Mercer song though is that it's fair game. I love the song and I hope Mercer's corpse is working overtime stoking Satan's fires. Never forget what he tried to do to our wonderful club.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Not sure where you were sitting but I didn't hear a peep of the refugee song today. I also didn't hear any hint of the Mercer song. My view on the Mercer song though is that it's fair game. I love the song and I hope Mercer's corpse is working overtime stoking Satan's fires. Never forget what he tried to do to our wonderful club.
    Roseburn stand. Half way up.

Only about half a dozen guys, but half a dozen too many IMO.

Sadly, the song got an airing today. Even worse, it was grown-up men with kids.

I had a word (get me 😂...embarrassed the hell out of my boy, who expected me to get a doing ) and it was stopped.

Well done.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    If you go over there for a look don't ever expect to see anything other than what you saw on that thread. The spite and bile they spew on their many many Hibs related threads is far in excess of what you would expect on any football forum outside of their Blue cousins in Glasgow. I seriously don't think they are representative of most Hearts fans to be honest, or at least I hope they aren't.

Its been my opinion for a while now that these guys on Sickbag are the direct result of an attitude that started during the Romanov years .... there was never the kind of hatred towards each other by fans of either side, even post Mercer, until the 'big team' nonsense started. Unfortunately there has been an inevitable reaction to all of this from our support and it has lead to the rivalry having much more of a nastiness to it than the years prior to Romanov.

Said it many times, but the thing I just don't get is why their hatred of us seems to transcend what you would expect to see from similar football rivalries, they continually boast about what an irrelevance we are to them:

"Wee team"
    "Lower League club"
    "Ended as a club in 2012"
    "Not wanted or needed in Edinburgh" ..... seen that one a few times recently.
    "Terrible derby record"

If they truly believe all that its hard to understand why we seem to bother them so much and why they hate us so much ..... whatever it is that we are doing to cause this I sincerely hope we keep doing it. Perhaps one of our tame Yams in residence could explain.
    Classic behaviour to deflect attention from their own circumstanes and actions which have largely been lost/ignored in the shadow of the demise, and the arguments around, the existense or otherwise of their big brothers by the larger sporting community. They know what they have done and it embarrases the life out of the them so they point the finger everywhere else to make themselves feel better. Similar to Skacel being asked for the proof that he was abused for 90 minutes (a story it took him a month to come up with) they throw a wee trantum and start abusing the person who asks the question. They make a lot of noise about the 1997,2006 and 2012 Cup Final's yet question the legitimacy of Rangers 1872's national honours obtained since 1989 and dont see the irony. The only logical explanation for this is that they are actually stupid.

I have little doubt there would have been the odd comment or wee half dozen nutters (similar to CWG's experience yesterday) singing the odd ditty but I certainly was unaware of anything offensive. Equally there's a compliance officer there to monitor such things although if it was the same one who monitors weekly events at Tyncastle or Sevco then they must be challenged in the auditory abilities department. I was unaware, in fact, that Skacel was on the pitch between kick off and him beeing hooked. It's Raith I feel sorry for.

On balance I would credit Hearts and their administrators for showing the world how to manage an insolvency event. How to benefit from a fraud on an international scale yet still walk away from their resposibilities and liabilities convincing themselves it was they who were actually wronged not the ordinary Lithuanian's and that it is actually ok to bump charities. It takes a special sort of person to be able to do that and have no sense of shame.
    Last edited by Kaiser1962; 22-01-2017 at 06:40 AM.

Sadly, the song got an airing today. Even worse, it was grown-up men with kids.

I had a word (get me 😂...embarrassed the hell out of my boy, who expected me to get a doing ) and it was stopped.

Kudos!

@hibs.net private member
    I'm hoping he has a tearful farewell/reunion with them today. Hopefully caused by a cruciate ligament.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Hope he suffers a career ender when he next plays us

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Roseburn stand. Half way up.

Only about half a dozen guys, but half a dozen too many IMO.

It is disappointing and there were a few idiots drinking on empty heads but that shouldn't detract from the overriding fact is that the Hibs fans were excellent and well behaved.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    As soon as Locke is shown the door at Raith Skacel will follow suit. The mans finished as a footballer, anyone else apart from a Jambo fud would see that. Raith fans I know are dreading the cringeworthy love in that will happen today, especially as it's live on tv.

Whose idea was it to have the kick odd between Raith and Hearts at five past one today?

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    He won't play today. Locke knows he can't seem to find the motivation against Hearts.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    Whose idea was it to have the kick odd between Raith and Hearts at five past one today?
    As it's Roooodi's testimonial, he gets to choose the ko time?

Rudi

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    As it's Roooodi's testimonial, he gets to choose the ko time?

Im thinking a wee ditty along the lines of "Rudi the big nosed wage thief". Think there's a wee song in there

Wonder how the Q&A is going.

In fairness to the schnozz (can't believe I'm even typing this) he made an impact in the game today, and you could argue that he earned his wages.
    Last edited by Smartie; 22-01-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Wonder how the Q&A is going.

Question - What's it like being a idol to Hearts fans?
    RS - Lucrative. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - Would you like to be back at Tynecastle?
    RS - I've a fund raiser coming up soon. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - How did you feel when Raith equalised today?
    RS - Gutted, because I'd aimed wide. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - What was it like growing up as a Hearts fan?
    RS - Never heard of them, but I hate Hibs. (applause)
    etc
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Question - What's it like being a idol to Hearts fans?
    RS - Lucrative. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - Would you like to be back at Tynecastle?
    RS - I've a fund raiser coming up soon. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - How did you feel when Raith equalised today?
    RS - Gutted, because I'd aimed wide. I hate Hibs. (applause)
    Question - What was it like growing up as a Hearts fan?
    RS - Never heard of them, but I hate Hibs. (applause)
    etc
    Question: Hi, I'm a Raith fan...

RS: Get out!

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to the Scottish main straem media spending a week focusing on the entire Rangers support abusing Mark McGhee constantly as a fenian ******* loud and clear on nationally broadcast television.

Should I hold my breath........