hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whether i talk guff or not what's with the insult ? i only said the board was going slow, and as for talking bland guff...look closer to home before flinging out undeserved/unmerited insults to others
    The site slowed noticeably for about 10 minutes max yesterday immediately after full time when there was likely a lot of F5 bashing going on. Guests were booted well before kick off yesterday and the site ran perfectly well with the exception of the afore mentioned 10 minutes.

I'll happily listen to criticism/opinions when it's merited but the last couple of weeks it's been totally undeserved. Last week there was a problem that was outwith our control and this weeks the sites performance was fine. It's no wonder Daves been short with you.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The site slowed noticeably for about 10 minutes max yesterday immediately after full time when there was likely a lot of F5 bashing going on. Guests were booted well before kick off yesterday and the site ran perfectly well with the exception of the afore mentioned 10 minutes.

I'll happily listen to criticism/opinions when it's merited but the last couple of weeks it's been totally undeserved. Last week there was a problem that was outwith our control and this weeks the sites performance was fine. It's no wonder Daves been short with you.

still absolutely no need for the crude reply from him pb, ffs all i said was it was slow then he makes it personal wae his unnecessary cheap shot.... he should learn some manners from yourself

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    still absolutely no need for the crude reply from him pb, ffs all i said was it was slow then he makes it personal wae his unnecessary cheap shot.... he should learn some manners from yourself
    Crude reply? Ffs, I called your post bland guff. You would think I called you a hearts fan the way you are reacting.