hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Official Site: TICKET INFO | BONNYRIGG ROSE

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Allocation changed.

So we now some of the Wheatfield and the Roseburn.

Will Bonnyrigg be sharing the Wheatfield with us? Not sure how they would segregate that pre and post match.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So we now some of the Wheatfield and the Roseburn.

Will Bonnyrigg be sharing the Wheatfield with us? Not sure how they would segregate that pre and post match.
    Hearts segregate it every week. Enter via the wheatfield I think. You can walk right round the back.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Common sense at last, but what plonker(s) came out with the original plan?

I expect us to sell out the Roseburn and spread our way along most of the Wheatfield.

It doesn't actually say how many tickets we have ..... the Roseburn holds about 3,000 and the Wheatfield about 6,000. I'm guessing we will have about 6,000 tickets, which means Bonnyrigg having to sell the same, there's going to be a lot of Yams at this one methinks.

@hibs.net private member
    Here is what the Rose website says. Looks like they have 2/7th of the Wheatfield if they sell out the Gorgie Road Stand. Much more sensible than the first plan. Hopefully, it will be all Hibs in two stands and all Bonnyrigg in the other.

Following consultation with Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian and Lothians & Borders Police our original seating allocation has now changed. We will be allocated the Gorgie Stand as per original communication and also sections A & B of the Wheatfield Stand should demand be sufficient. Hibernian will be allocated the remainder of the Wheatfield Stand and also the Roseburn Stand.
    Tomorrow's ticket sale will be for the Gorgie Stand only. There will be a further ticket sale for the Wheatfield Stand next week if Gorgie Stand tickets are sold out.

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    I presume the younger concession ticket is only for aged 15 and under and not 16 and under??

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Hearts segregate it every week. Enter via the wheatfield I think. You can walk right round the back.
    They segregate the Roseburn not the Wheatfield .

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I think we are in danger of vastly over estimating the amount of Bonnyrigg fans who will be in attendance, even allowing for the undercover yams who will boost their numbers and our share of the revenue!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I think we are in danger of vastly over estimating the amount of Bonnyrigg fans who will be in attendance, even allowing for the undercover yams who will boost their numbers and our share of the revenue!
    Bonnyrigg will sell around half of the Gorgie Road stand. It will be half their own fans and half of the saddest of the sadder Yams.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Bonnyrigg will sell around half of the Gorgie Road stand. It will be half their own fans and half of the saddest of the sadder Yams.
    Sounds about right.

I cant think of any circumstances that would take me along to Easter Road if the poppy thieves were playing there. They really have some strange ones following them, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    They segregate the Roseburn not the Wheatfield .
    Yep. Didn't read that properly before posting. Would imagine it'll be the same principle for Bonnyrigg fans though, enter via Gorgie turnstiles where most of their fans are as, like the roseburn end, you can walk right round to the wheatfield. If they even need it.
    Last edited by B.H.F.C; 30-12-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanfield View Post
    I presume the younger concession ticket is only for aged 15 and under and not 16 and under??
    £20 for a 16 year old......someone is taking the preverbial here.

I can imagine a lot of 16 & 17 year olds will be 15 for the day.

First Team Regular Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    And Hibs fans. Think we will take 5000 max due to overpriced tickets.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannan View Post
    And Hibs fans. Think we will take 5000 max due to overpriced tickets.
    Sorry but I reckon we will take a lot more, but hey ho,,, opinions eh!

Not quite sure how this will work.

Hibs get roseburn end - enter usual away entrances.

Hibs fans in Wheatfield - surely have to use Wheatfield entrance / exit and Rose fans use behind goals entrances.

Can't have everyone using roseburn entrance as that wouldn't be able to cope and same with exiting.

This is a total balls up. We all as a family wanted to go and thought in a 17000 stadium we would be able to buy tickets for ST and non ST holders together. They can stick their £20 tickets up their **** for all I care now.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    This is a total balls up. We all as a family wanted to go and thought in a 17000 stadium we would be able to buy tickets for ST and non ST holders together. They can stick their £20 tickets up their **** for all I care now.
    You will be able to but after season ticket holders quite rightly get first option.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    You will be able to but after season ticket holders quite rightly get first option.
    I and my son are ST holders!

I and my son are ST holders!
    But as you stated others aren't. So why should they get first dibs before 11300 season ticket holders?

We've got more season ticket holders than we have tickets so they couldn't just go straight to general sale.

I assume the singing section will be behind the goals.....😄

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    But as you stated others aren't. So why should they get first dibs before 11300 season ticket holders?
    Jeezo, it's a 17000 stadium against a junior team and they are making it difficult for us to buy tickets together. It should be a free for all at decent prices.

Jeezo, it's a 17000 stadium against a junior team and they are making it difficult for us to buy tickets together. It should be a free for all at decent prices.
    We're not getting 17000 tickets though. We're not even getting enough for our season ticket holders

A free for all because it suits you?

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I agree that balls up is a suitable description. With the greatest respect to Bonnyrigg Rose, this is hardly a glamour tie so cash gates would seem to be the best option for all parties.

The main aim stand will not be open for the match, so not a 17000 stadium.

We aren't getting enough tickets to cover all season ticket holders, therefore they cannot put on a general sale until they've all had an opportunity to purchase. Part of the benefits of being a season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    The main aim stand will not be open for the match, so not a 17000 stadium.

We aren't getting enough tickets to cover all season ticket holders, therefore they cannot put on a general sale until they've all had an opportunity to purchase. Part of the benefits of being a season ticket holder.
    So could they not have negotiated to take it to ER and maximised the attendance. Restricted tickets at Tynecastle against Bonnyrigg seems ridiculous, coupled with the pricing I think it's a balls up IMO.