hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Merry Christmas .Net and Thank you

Thank you to the admins and all others involved for their hard work in providing a great service to Hibs fans throughout the world. I visit the site most days to catch up on all things Hibs and rarely read any other online media to do with Hibs. The reports on matches by the members is fantastic and I particularly enjoy reading the thoughts on the performances of the players as well as enjoying the gossip and banter between people with different viewpoints.

i have no idea what the running costs are for the site but I would like to provide a Christmas donation of £1000.00 to be used in anyway so please reach out to me to arrange payment. I would like you to consider using some of the donation to fund .Nets equivalent of the Oscars. Perhaps we could have poster of the year, worse predication of the year etc. I would also like to contribute to Suzy the same amount to be used for Half season tickets or indeed anything else for that matter. If.Net can facilitate this then that's great and I will make a single payment.

2016 has been such a memorable year for all Hibs fans and one that will live with us all until our last breaths. As everyone knows getting out of this division is critical and let's give Neil Lennon, players and all others involved our full support. Neil and those involved are about to make some major decisions around players in and out. There is no right or wrong in the decisions taken, it's simply a choice and once the decisions are made there is nothing we can do but to give everyone at the club our full support to the end of the season.

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and let's hope that on Saturday the 6th May 2017 we have a full house at Easter Road applauding a job well done by Neil Lennon, the players and all others involved in getting this great club back where it should be

2. Log in to remove the advert

A big Merry Christmas from me too.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you to the admins and all others involved for their hard work in providing a great service to Hibs fans throughout the world. I visit the site most days to catch up on all things Hibs and rarely read any other online media to do with Hibs. The reports on matches by the members is fantastic and I particularly enjoy reading the thoughts on the performances of the players as well as enjoying the gossip and banter between people with different viewpoints.

i have no idea what the running costs are for the site but I would like to provide a Christmas donation of £1000.00 to be used in anyway so please reach out to me to arrange payment. I would like you to consider using some of the donation to fund .Nets equivalent of the Oscars. Perhaps we could have poster of the year, worse predication of the year etc. I would also like to contribute to Suzy the same amount to be used for Half season tickets or indeed anything else for that matter. If.Net can facilitate this then that's great and I will make a single payment.

2016 has been such a memorable year for all Hibs fans and one that will live with us all until our last breaths. As everyone knows getting out of this division is critical and let's give Neil Lennon, players and all others involved our full support. Neil and those involved are about to make some major decisions around players in and out. There is no right or wrong in the decisions taken, it's simply a choice and once the decisions are made there is nothing we can do but to give everyone at the club our full support to the end of the season.

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and let's hope that on Saturday the 6th May 2017 we have a full house at Easter Road applauding a job well done by Neil Lennon, the players and all others involved in getting this great club back where it should be
    Merry Christmas to you too GH. You should get yourself on the PM board, there is a sort of .net Oscars on there and its only £10 a year!!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

We'll done Global. A very generous gesture and noble sentiments indeed.

A great gesture, well done, GH

Wonderful gestures, thanks very much

Nice gesture.

Hibs Class.

What a magnificent gesture. And yes lets all hope and pray we get back up to where we should be.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Very generous .

Merry Christmas
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    An outstanding gesture 👍

I'd also like to echo the sentiments...not financial but my best wishes are definitely in there

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Hibs class indeed! Merry Christmas. GGTTH!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    That's incredibly generous, GH. I had no idea Bill Gates posted on here

Top marks to you for that
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Hibs Class!!

Well GH, a terrific gesture and in keeping with being Hibs Class.

Great gesture GH. .net is a brilliant source of information and banter about all things Hibs, and much appreciated by many.
    Happy Christmas Hibees 🌲

This is fantastic 👏🏼 Merry Christmas to you too GH.

On behalf of the .net admin team I'd like to say we are very grateful to Global Hibby for his kind offer. As a site we are very secure financially and have the financial ability to make donations to Hibs and charities as well as running several competitions each year for our members. We would therefore like to suggest that Global Hibby makes a donation directly to Dnipro Kids to the value of the money offered in lieu of a donation to the site. At this time of year it's nice to think that through this act of generosity both Leith Links and Dnipro Kids, charities close to the hearts of all in the Hibs community, could benefit.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    On behalf of the .net admin team I'd like to say we are very grateful to Global Hibby for his kind offer. As a site we are very secure financially and have the financial ability to make donations to Hibs and charities as well as running several competitions each year for our members. We would therefore like to suggest that Global Hibby makes a donation directly to Dnipro Kids to the value of the money offered in lieu of a donation to the site. At this time of year it's nice to think that through this act of generosity both Leith Links and Dnipro Kids, charities close to the hearts of all in the Hibs community, could benefit.
    Smashing gesture from Global Hibby. Would be great to see Dnipro Kids benefit.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Hibs class!

Merry xmas to my fellow hibees, What a year !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Hibs class

As a wee aside, Dnipro Kids has a few things lined up for the orphans over in Ukraine this festive season, including a trip to a panto. Details can be found on the Dnipro Kids Facebook page and, if anyone would particularly like to make a contribution to this, donation details can be found at

http://dniprokids.com/donate-today/ Merry Christmas everyone!
    Last edited by Mr White; 22-12-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Hibs class Global Hibby!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

A wonderful and very much appreciated gesture GH, from a fellow Hibby.
    Makes me proud to be part of the Hibs family.

Quote Originally Posted by mim View Post
    A great gesture, well done, GH
    Hear,hear!

Class in a glass GH!

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Well done Global fellae.

Well done to Hibs Net too, couldnae be without you ****s x

Hibs class ! Well done

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Wow a fantastic and very generous gesture. As I begin my drive "home"for Christmas I would like to wish every .netter a very Merry Christmas. Throughout the year we disccuss,argue,debate, agree,disagree and sometimes hack people off with our posts. Most of us have never met,yet despite our sometimes massive differences on here we all share the same passion for the mighty Hibs. So to each and every one of you I sincerely wish you all a great festive time with your familes wherever you may be in the World. GGTTH All the very best to you.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    👍 great gesture, hibs class, all the best to you and yours.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Just checking is this offer still stands as neither ourselves or Leith Links have heard anything further?
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years