hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We're Hibernian FC and we're the Scottish Cup holders. I'm 31 and I've seen us win it.

No one is better than us. Maybe bigger but no one is a better club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Comparing those 2 is like comparing 2 jobbies. One may be slightly larger than the other, but they both stink up the place all the same.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by High-On-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Comparing those 2 is like comparing 2 jobbies. One may be slightly larger than the other, but they both stink up the place all the same.

Are you thinking ones a big steaming curly pile like a big alsatian dug leaves on the pavement whilst the other one is a long streaky beige coloured one that you tend to find in the rough on the golf course?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

First Team Breakthrough Green-Hibee-7's Avatar
    Why would you want to be arguing about who's third biggest in one of the worst football leagues in the world - cringe.

For what it's worth I see Hearts as a bigger club than Aberdeen.

End of the day the biggest club will be defined on who you support if your a Hibs fan you'll say Hibs, if your hearts you will say hearts.

There's pretty much nowt between all three in current times other than a couple thousand extra at games.

@hibs.net private member
    Preston really is not worth talking about, he is the worst of the worst in terms of sports broadcasting. Has anyone noticed that when him and Uncle Fester Houston talk about us, it is never Hibs, it is always Hibernian. It seems very formal, and it's to show they are not in any way close to the Hibees. Preston has said a lot of things about our club, where he should have been taken to task by his employers. Unlikely to ever happen in the cliquey world they live in! I just don't listen to them as they an embarrassment to Scottish Football.

Quote Originally Posted by johncrobertson@ View Post
    Preston really is not worth talking about, he is the worst of the worst in terms of sports broadcasting. Has anyone noticed that when him and Uncle Fester Houston talk about us, it is never Hibs, it is always Hibernian. It seems very formal, and it's to show they are not in any way close to the Hibees. Preston has said a lot of things about our club, where he should have been taken to task by his employers. Unlikely to ever happen in the cliquey world they live in! I just don't listen to them as they an embarrassment to Scottish Football.
    Funnily enough Preston is ok to speak to but when he gets on the radio his lack of balance and professionalism shine through. Sad that sportsound has become so bad as I didn't mind it when traynor was in charge.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Funnily enough Preston is ok to speak to but when he gets on the radio his lack of balance and professionalism shine through. Sad that sportsound has become so bad as I didn't mind it when traynor was in charge.
    When was Jabba in charge of Sportsound? He was in charge of the phone-in now replaced by Off the ball