hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Jambos upset.

They are still spewing, but now on the "6 new players" thread. Some are still playing fantasy football and others are getting frustrated they haven't seen 6 players coming in yet. The Hamilton Accies reserve player hasn't really helped the mood.

At work today I heard one of them referring to them as "the famous" again. It's just pure comedy😀 And he was speculating that YTS boy was gong to buy Louis Moult from Motherwell as Well are cash strapped and Budge will be backing jackey boy with hard cash.

I couldn't help ask if this was Budge cash or the direct debits and wouldn't that delay the share certificates🙄

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My mum always said we would win the cup when she died . She passed away on May 2nd
    Sorry to read that. Best wishes to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    They are still spewing, but now on the "6 new players" thread. Some are still playing fantasy football and others are getting frustrated they haven't seen 6 players coming in yet. The Hamilton Accies reserve player hasn't really helped the mood.

At work today I heard one of them referring to them as "the famous" again. It's just pure comedy😀 And he was speculating that YTS boy was gong to buy Louis Moult from Motherwell as Well are cash strapped and Budge will be backing jackey boy with hard cash.

I couldn't help ask if this was Budge cash or the direct debits and wouldn't that delay the share certificates🙄
    Just a few years ago which must seem now like decades ago to the Yams they were frothing at the mouth at being regaled tales of how they would be led to 'european glory'.

Now they're signing guy's from Hamilton and a '37' year old has been from an Indian league team.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post

Truly the most self-delusional, cringeworthy piece of ***** they come out with. If you have to call YOURSELVES the famous then you really aren't

Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.
    That is village idiocy from Johnny Yam

Everybody who has been places an dun hings *like Billy Brown for example* kens it should be the 15 minute not the 51.

Also hearts have more chance of still being nil nil and still in the tie in the first half.

They could be all but out already by the 5 1st minute as Raith at home are no mugs

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    That is village idiocy from Johnny Yam

Everybody who has been places an dun hings *like Billy Brown for example* kens it should be the 15 minute not the 51.

Also hearts have more chance of still being nil nil and still in the tie in the first half.

They could be all but out already by the 5 1st minute as Raith at home are no mugs
    Skacel will no doubt be on the bench but will conviniently "forget" what side he's to warm up at and will be over to arse sook the yams whilst they drool over him. Once again the actual club he plays for will be a second thought to him, will be all about him.

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
    Hope rab.jpg skacel scores the winner on the 51st minute
    Might put £51 on it

Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
    Might put £51 on it
    Agreed, embarrassingly desperate.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    Might put £51 on it
    I doubt he'll even be on the pitch, if it is it will be a few minutes at the end. He'll either have an "injury" or straight up told his boss he can't face the jambos

Aren't they better doing this in the 15th minute?

Their fans will be pretty glum in the second half because their team will probably be bottling it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Aren't they better doing this in the 15th minute?

Their fans will be pretty glum in the second half because their team will probably be bottling it again.
    Either way. Embarrassing to say the least but hey if it makes them feel better then let the poor wee lambs have their wee "celebration"

Either way. Embarrassing to say the least but hey if it makes them feel better then let the poor wee lambs have their wee "celebration"
    I'm sure the Raith fans will be happy. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm sure the Raith fans will be happy. Not.
    And with good reason. As I say it'll all be about Skacel and the yams creepy obsession. Skacel wont give Raith a second thought, just like when he was with Dundee Utd.

Jambos

If this is genuine then I think it will be in very poor taste.
    The "minutes" applause during a football match has been established as the vehicle for fans of a club to show their respect and condolence at the loss of "one of their own". In addition many times the visiting fans show their support and understanding by joining in.
    I do feel very strongly about this as only a few months ago my son and I appreciated the minutes applause afforded to my daughter on her untimely death. We felt humbled as well as feeling the support emanating from our fellow Hibs supporters.
    To turn this very poignant the moment at any football match into something as sordid by marking the result of a football is very sad indeed.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
    The "minutes" applause during a football match has been established as the vehicle for fans of a club to show their respect and condolence at the loss of "one of their own". In addition many times the visiting fans show their support and understanding by joining in.
    I do feel very strongly about this as only a few months ago my son and I appreciated the minutes applause afforded to my daughter on her untimely death. We felt humbled as well as feeling the support emanating from our fellow Hibs supporters.
    To turn this very poignant the moment at any football match into something as sordid by marking the result of a football is very sad indeed.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    That is ****ing hilarious. They're going to have an applause for a guy playing for the team who's trying to knock them out(obviously rudi won't) If ever there was a plan that was destined to backfire, it's this one.

United we stand here....

Spot on. And i'm very sorry for your loss.

Let them get on with it, they'll all be sitting with their wee comfort blanket for 60 secs, **c* them!

I too would like to give my respect to you and your family for your loss Sir.

In addition I will also condemn the Yams for their very poor taste in using a minutes applause for Skacel when such acts are normally reserved for the crowd to show support and empathy in a dignified manner.

Very poor taste indeed.

Glory Glory

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Sorry for your'e loss ,And 100% agree with your'e post . unfortunately we are dealing with charity thieves pheodo-loving ****
    drooling over another piece of lowlife ****

Well said Ellis, was a nice touch from all Hibs fans and away fans to respect the loss of a member of the Hibs family.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    You've got to hope the raith fans will finally step up for their club. That is all.

" I spent some of the happiest days of my football playing life at Easter Road" - Sir Matt Busby

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

May I also add it hurts them way more what we done in May than their tainted final. They will never feel how good we did in May that includeds 98. Yes it was huge for them but our 114 year wait just made it more special and ruined everything they had over us.

Get it right up you horrible smelly tramps. 😎👍🏼

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    May I also add it hurts them way more what we done in May than their tainted final. They will never feel how good we did in May that includeds 98. Yes it was huge for them but our 114 year wait just made it more special and ruined everything they had over us.

That's the thing that hurts them the most. They can do all their silly 5-1 hand gestures all they want, it means nothing to us. They're yesterday's news and the comfort blanket is beginning to wear thin as the reality of living within their means hits home. International players to Hamilton reserves and 37 year old has beens in the time since that game. When we get promoted this season and sign better players than them they will go into meltdown. Ha ****ing ha

United we stand here....

When 5-1 gets a mention in the rare football conversations I have with them I feel my job is done. I suppose I treat it like Godwins Law and just have a wee chuckle, which doesnae go down at all well.
    Last edited by HUTCHYHIBBY; 13-01-2017 at 09:09 PM.

I personally love the 5-1 comfort blanket now. the 5-1 signs used to wind me up but now I genuinely don't feel the same annoyance.

Keep it coming as far as i'm concerned, they have hid behind that ever since that final and they've never been the same since.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post

What really gets them is our victory, made possible by 'Playing within our means', doesn't have a huge question-Mark hanging over it - their 'victory' (bought with other people's - and charities - money ) does and will do forever.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    What really gets them is our victory, made possible by 'Playing within our means', doesn't have a huge question-Mark hanging over it - their 'victory' (bought with other people's - and charities - money ) does and will do forever.
    And could well be further tainted by the Lithuanian government's commendable efforts to prosecute romanov in his absence. There should be a good amount of evidence still within their reach.

" I spent some of the happiest days of my football playing life at Easter Road" - Sir Matt Busby

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Coaching Staff
    I personally love the 5-1 comfort blanket now. the 5-1 signs used to wind me up but now I genuinely don't feel the same annoyance.

Keep it coming as far as i'm concerned, they have hid behind that ever since that final and they've never been the same since.
    5-1 signs remind me of a very, very pleasurable long week(end) (post match) with a gorgeous Geordie I was seeing at the time - so whenever I see them do it I'm strangely drawn to thoughts in the Lake District - they can keep doing them 😀

I bumped into Paul Mitchell (beeb commentator) after our win - he's a total gentleman and a fantastic guy - but even he was inwardly seething in his own wee way - and for anyone that knows him he's the nicest guy you could meet.