hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jambos upset.

Blog Entries

Jambos upset.

Tonight's game has really got to them. For a start, they actually started a thread about the match ( unusual because they normally try to feign indifference to our progress or lack of it), in the probable chance that it would mark the start of our annual demise. The thread's a hoot and they've ended up at each others' throats ....... pleasing!!!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Still hurting from 2-2. Nae luck.

They'll never admit it but they are crapping themselves that the "wee team" have the real possibility of blowing them, Aberdeen etc out the water should we win promotion.

Higher average crowds, better players and no real debt to speak of.

They are worried.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    2695 guests....half of them yamboids gritting their 3 teeth at the monitor

Upset Yams

Just had a look at kickback and they really are upset us as the wee team, talk about empty seats, the onlmpty seats I could see had all been in south stand, I was in west stand and east and FF looked full to me.
    y
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....dee-utd/page-7

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by dalgetybayhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just had a look at kickback and they really are upset us as the wee team, talk about empty seats, the onlmpty seats I could see had all been in south stand, I was in west stand and east and FF looked full to me.
    y
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....dee-utd/page-7
    A bigger crowd than they can fit in their stadium. Again. And they seriously discuss empty seats?!

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Wee team chat again

Who was the last team out of us to win the league cup?
    Who was the last team out of us to win the Scottish cup?
    Who's had the largest attendance in the capital last season?
    Who's had the largest attendance at Tynecastle last season?
    Who's had the largest attendance this season in the capital?

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    Kickback really does answer the question of 'is there intelligent life on planet Earth' with a big fat 'No'.

Quote Originally Posted by sbell1875 View Post
    Kickback really does answer the question of 'is there intelligent life on planet Earth' with a big fat 'No'.

They add absolutely nothing to the gene pool.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbiesandtheBaddies View Post
    They add absolutely nothing to the gene pool.
    Their obsession over crowd sizes, BIG TEAM wee team etc is embarrassing. They have no shame or sense of morality and seem hell bent on continuing to knock us down at every opportunity when in fact we've got an awful more going right for us just now.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    It's a great read. Goes from hopes and predictions of 'Hibsing it' to then distraught with the game being over after just 20 minutes, to one of them talking about United 'Heartsing it' 😂 Then our Scottish Cup win gets a mention and they all start going at each other's throats.....

They're not bothered by us lifting the cup though....not at all...nope.

😂😂😂

@hibs.net private member
    Hearts fans still haven't got over us winning the cup.

It's great.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post

It's great.

they still haven't got over us having a bigger stadium...and the hibs giving them their biggest attendance at the hovel last season v st.johnstone

I just read some of that, I had to skim quite a few posts as they are fond of re quoting each other and sticking weird pictures at the bottom as their reply, its like a comic rather than a forum. I found the content to be bitter, hateful, uninformed and juvenile, I cant believe any intelligent Hearts supporter spends time debating football with the quality of poster that resides there, you get the feeling that everyone who posts is a bit stupid. Ive spent time browsing the forums of many clubs, most contain good humour, intelligent debate and healthy rivalry / dislike towards their nearest neighbours, kickback is more like a bitter sevco forum, devoid of self awareness, humourless and hateful, they seem to enjoy fighting with themselves and calling each other Hibbies, any post which veers from the common narrative is pounced upon and the poster is called out as a hibs fan, a common quote is 'this place is crawling with vermin' usually accompanied with a picture of a former player screaming. Weird Place, im not going back until the day we win promotion, that will be a laugh

Just imagine how miserable they'll be when we retain the Cup in May

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Just imagine how miserable they'll be when we retain the Cup in May
    They still haven't recovered from May 21st, some of them are crippled with hate towards us, they define themselves in relation to us, if Hibs are doing well they feel real pain. Weirdos.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    As always, great read. What do you do when you've got a massively restricted vocabulary? Just post numerous weird pictures of folks heads, random folk like Jim Jeffries over and over again.

"We sell out every week but you don't hear us go on about it" Scott Wilson shouts it from the rooftops every week(even at our semi final against St Johnstone-weird).

"Hibs exploit the loan system" Obv forgotten how they, illegally, played the loan system under Romanov. How many guys 'on loan' from Lithuania at one point?

Also numerous posts about how poor the game was and how crap the atmosphere was. Just absolute blatant lies. I was able to watch the Hearts v Rangers game the other week and say that Hearts played well and the atmosphere looked decent. There is just such a weird bitterness towards us by many on KB.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    I just read some of that, I had to skim quite a few posts as they are fond of re quoting each other and sticking weird pictures at the bottom as their reply, its like a comic rather than a forum. I found the content to be bitter, hateful, uninformed and juvenile, I cant believe any intelligent Hearts supporter spends time debating football with the quality of poster that resides there, you get the feeling that everyone who posts is a bit stupid. Ive spent time browsing the forums of many clubs, most contain good humour, intelligent debate and healthy rivalry / dislike towards their nearest neighbours, kickback is more like a bitter sevco forum, devoid of self awareness, humourless and hateful, they seem to enjoy fighting with themselves and calling each other Hibbies, any post which veers from the common narrative is pounced upon and the poster is called out as a hibs fan, a common quote is 'this place is crawling with vermin' usually accompanied with a picture of a former player screaming. Weird Place, im not going back until the day we win promotion, that will be a laugh
    I wasted 10 minutes skimming through that thread and really am bamboozled. Most Yams I know are reasonably rational and intelligent but those posters, as you say, are nothing like that; it's kindergarten stuff, at best. So different from this forum, or the Bounce or pretty much any other fans forum barring the extreme Sevco ones. Puzzling.

One of them actually using the phase 'Heartsing it' is brilliant. Lol. Biggest surprise for me was it seems that there was genuinely more than one of them at our game tonight, openingly talking about it as well. I've heard stories of yams doing that, but I really didn't think it was seriously happening.

I've never, in all my life, heard of Hibs fans doing this. Ever.

Was just discussing in the boozer that there are a whole generation - possibly into second generation now - of hertz fans who have known nothing other than lengthy spells of domination over us. That has bred the big team/wee team pish and all the other associated dross around it as well as a huge sense of self entitlement. They are experiencing something they have never encountered before, and it's something they will need to deal with for the forseeable. Welcome to reality roasters. GGTTH - FTH.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    There's some scary stuff on their site. I now believe that the CHY (Common House Yam) has forgotten their fortnightly sell outs are nothing to do with how the are playing or what league they are in but survival... Apparently they've forgotten their budget relies on this. I've often suspected that their contributors are the type that take the freebies or their mate's Season Ticket and don't actually spend on the club simply assuming it will go on.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    As one pointed out, yes the away end had a lot of empty seats, however, even with about 1500 empty seated area, a crowd of 18,789 is still more that they can fit at tincastle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything that Hearts threw at us, including 114 years to having bigger crowds, has come back to haunt them and has them eating dirt.
    The pain they are suffering is tangible. Like another poster said, a younger generation of Jambos has known nothing but Hearts dominance, and now they simply can't handle Hibs domination of them the last few years, nor our Scottish Cup Win, nor our getting bigger gates than them - even at their own stadium (v St. Johnstone in Scottish Cup). Their juvenile posts are just that - juvenile, immature and pitiful.
    I am 59 and when I was a teenager I don't ever recall Jambos referring to us as 'vermin' and '****'. There appears to be genuine hatred and fear of us amongst a sizeable swathe of their support.
    Of course, social media such as Kickback allows them to congregate and let vent with their feelings. I always have to remind myself that I have people in my life who are Jambos and absolutely the complete opposite to many of the social misfits who rant and rage on kickback.

What's probably getting the Jambos down is that they are going nowhere fast since Neilson left.
    Normally teams get a bounce with a new manager.

Realisation they are not the second force in Scottish football they thought they were.
    They may regret running Neilson out of town yet.

How long before they start flying protest plane s over Tynie again.

Left by mutual consent!
    Hearts can do one, I understand their training sessions end with a game of heads down thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post

It's great.
    Those who are products of the cheating years, or those who believed the big team hype, never will.

It's sad in a way.

Left by mutual consent!
    They also get to bring in a game for final match of season and can wear what they like.

What a nice read that was ..... 12 ( twelve ) pages full of the usual deluded pish that sickbag is usually awash with

They are obsessed with loan players, of which Hibs currently have three, two of whom didn't play tonight, Humphrey is on a short term contract, not on loan, which they have obviously missed. One of them seems to think John McGynn? whoever he is, is at Hibs because of Celtic???

I loved the meltdown when one poster had the temerity to suggest the atmosphere at ER last night was better than the PBS .... If the guy is a troll he's a pretty good one coz he's managed over 1000 posts without being binned

And finally my favourite sickbag lie which they trot out all the time ....... 'We tried to save Hibs during the Mercer takeover, but they didn't try to help us two years ago that's why I hate them'.
    Sorry Yamboids, but Robbo whose whole family were Hibbies and a few high profile local celebrity Yams who didn't dare take the risk of alienating half of Edinburgh and the Lothians tut tutting over what a cad Mr Mercer was doesn't constitute helping to save the Hibs .................. The truth was that if you exclude that 0000.1% of the Yam support the rest of them were either actively behind Mercer or couldn't have cared less either way.

Their ability to revise history and convince themselves its the truth practically defines their club and its support

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Kickback is a cesspool and, thankfully, doesn't reflect the majority of jambos.

A Jambo mate was messaging me during the match telling me how good it looked etc.

The sensible among them can see that a strong Hibs and Hearts are good for the wider game.

There were a few decent comments in there, but lots of the windae licker type as well.

Fun times!

The 21st of May decimated their entire songbook and allowed us to laugh loudly in their faces about their wee 5-1 comfort blanket. Now we're making an erse of their other obsession about attendances, they're really beginning to lose it.

As they would say across the way - amusing.