hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Jambos upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And could well be further tainted by the Lithuanian government's commendable efforts to prosecute romanov in his absence. There should be a good amount of evidence still within their reach.

" I spent some of the happiest days of my football playing life at Easter Road" - Sir Matt Busby

We all suspected Romanov was using ill gotten gains to finance his banking groups expansion into Edinburgh and additionally financing the Yams with his criminal loot.

Well we all now know it was true and he disappeared into Russia with £300 million of other peoples money before justice could catch up with him.

The Lithuanians are right to pursue such a blatant criminal.

If only we had honest folk in charge here, the Yams would be instantly stripped of their shameful cups won under the criminals stewardship of their club.

Glory Glory
    Last edited by northstandhibby; 13-01-2017 at 10:15 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    I really don't give a monkeys about their 5-1 win. That day hurt, I won't lie as God is my judge it hurt so bad. However as God is still being called to maintain an equal and honest opinion. Our win that day was the greatest footballing day in my life.
    Of all the Hibs fans that have been born and never seen us win the Cup I am honoured privileged and ecstatic I can say I've seen us win it. Also I know how much it hurts them because of how much it hurt me when they beat us that day. They hate it and can't stand it and they don't know how to handle it because it's a new era in the footballing scenes in edinburgh since the early 90's. I for
    One am going to milk the feeling for all its worth because it's worth everything to me.
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by southern hibby View Post
    I really don't give a monkeys about their 5-1 win. That day hurt, I won't lie as God is my judge it hurt so bad. However as God is still being called to maintain an equal and honest opinion. Our win that day was the greatest footballing day in my life.
    Of all the Hibs fans that have been born and never seen us win the Cup I am honoured privileged and ecstatic I can say I've seen us win it. Also I know how much it hurts them because of how much it hurt me when they beat us that day. They hate it and can't stand it and they don't know how to handle it because it's a new era in the footballing scenes in edinburgh since the early 90's. I for
    One am going to milk the feeling for all its worth because it's worth everything to me.
    GGTTH
    Not forgetting our win was achieved without cheating so not tainted in the slightest, all charities we support get every penny

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmack7 View Post
    Not forgetting our win was achieved without cheating so not tainted in the slightest, all charities we support get every penny
    Does the V 1 not stand for the 51 million they bumped folk for ?

GGTTH
    Totally agree. Yes, 5-1 was a very dark day in our history. Hearts had a massively financially doped team, up against one of the worst hibs teams of modern times (how we even got to the final in the first place is a mystery to be quite honest). But since then they have lived off it and hid behind it, making them not the same in derbies. As far as i'm concerned I hope they live off 5-1 forever because it continues to make them weaker in derbies.

The mutants giving the 5-1 signs used to hurt and wind me up but can honestly say not anymore, not since May. They are hurting bad that we won the SC and their bottle job helped cause it and no amount of 5-1 hand gestures can remedy that.

@hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    May I also add it hurts them way more what we done in May than their tainted final. They will never feel how good we did in May that includeds 98. Yes it was huge for them but our 114 year wait just made it more special and ruined everything they had over us.

Get it right up you horrible smelly tramps. 😎👍🏼
    Very good point. I was unfortunate enough to go to the 2012 final with my Jambo best pal (same car, different ends!). He didn't even seem all that happy that Hertz had won, it was all just about taking the piss out of me all the way back down the road. Fast forward to 21/5/2016: I couldn't have given a **** about anyone else even if I'd travelled back down the road on the Gala Loyal supporters bus! It was 100% the best day of my life (I've no kids, but it definitely topped getting married - to a Jambo!) and you'd still struggle to get that smile off my face even now. I think with them it's all about getting one over on us, while for us it's all about Hibs. Just the way it should be GGTTH 💚
    Last edited by Galahibby; 14-01-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galahibby View Post
    Very good point. I was unfortunate enough to go to the 2012 final with my Jambo best pal (same car, different ends!). He didn't even seem all that happy that Hertz had won, it was all just about taking the piss out of me all the way back down the road. Fast forward to 21/5/2016: I couldn't have given a **** about anyone else even if I'd travelled back down the road on the Gala Loyal supporters bus! It was 100% the best day of my life (I've no kids, but it definitely topped getting married - to a Jambo!) and you'd still struggle now to get that smile off my face now. I think with them it's all about getting one over on us, while for us it's all about Hibs. Just the way it should be GGTTH 💚
    Everything they ever do has to simply involve a dig at hibs or getting one up on hibs. They drove their club to the brink of extinction but it was "all worth it" because they got one up on hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Everything they ever do has to simply involve a dig at hibs or getting one up on hibs. They drove their club to the brink of extinction but it was "all worth it" because they got one up on hibs.

This sums those obsessed fannies up. That Romanov character on Twitter has to be the cringiest twat going. Even some of his own think he's not remotely funny.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    The only thing of importance in 5 and 1 today - is that it adds up to 6% for Budge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    This sums those obsessed fannies up. That Romanov character on Twitter has to be the cringiest twat going. Even some of his own think he's not remotely funny.
    Worst patter. Hibs this, hibs that. Even when hearts are playing its still all about hibs. Even if I was a yam (God forbid) I would cringe at that account.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Just seen on facebook that the tramps are planning a mintues applause on the 51 minute for Rudi Skacel in their cup game vs Raith. The Rudi **** fest is beyond boak inducing.
    absolute freaks!

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Was just discussing in the boozer that there are a whole generation - possibly into second generation now - of hertz fans who have known nothing other than lengthy spells of domination over us. That has bred the big team/wee team pish and all the other associated dross around it as well as a huge sense of self entitlement. They are experiencing something they have never encountered before, and it's something they will need to deal with for the forseeable. Welcome to reality roasters. GGTTH - FTH.
    Quite right tamig. Big reality check for them now, let's see how the usual suspects on kickback (and Pie and Bovril which has been Yam infested for years now) deal with it when we get promoted and beat them regularly.

Thread not long started on Yamboid Sickbag entitled 'Mercer Takeover' ........ If anybody needs confirmation of the magnificence of their delusion and ability to rewrite history take a look, its mind blowing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Thread not long started on Yamboid Sickbag entitled 'Mercer Takeover' ........ If anybody needs confirmation of the magnificence of their delusion and ability to rewrite history take a look, its mind blowing
    Yet another Hibs obsession from them. The gist of the thread is that Wallace Mercer was essentially instumental in saving Hibs.

**** the window licking ****

They should have been liquidated. Cheated their way to cups they had no right winning and did so by hiring players they could never afford without the criminal Romanov's ill gotten loot and bumping each and every one of their creditors. Cheats.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Yet another Hibs obsession from them. The gist of the thread is that Wallace Mercer was essentially instrumental in saving Hibs.
    Not the same thing at all, but in the same way that Adolf Hitler was essentially instrumental in founding the State of Israel, I suppose you could say Smirker 'saved' Hibs.

I love the Jambos - a bottomless mine of mindless paranoia and surreal idiocy. If they didn't already exist, we'd have to invent them.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    If it wasn't for freeloading yams with connections to the now busted flush that was Bank of Scotland Mercer would never have got off the blocks. He was doing the whole illusion with these mediocre people's backing and therefore their customers money. He'd no "skin in the game" in common with many flash wide boys in those days. Very little to lose and the land at Easter Road to gain

The career bankers weren't prepared to sacrifice their careers and pensions once STF became involved and once mercer had no one else's money to use the game was over.

All very yammish but the attitude to debt and spending whats not yours has defined them since.

Good times to be a hibby

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

The Jambos are suffering Big Time. Everything they wished for, the complete opposite has happened and is happening: Hibs dominating the derby and knocking them out of the Scottish Cup and then, worst of all, winning the wretched thing, Hibs 6 points clear at the top of the Championship, Hibs getting Bigger crowds, Hibs getting a "name" manager in Lennon whilst they secure a complete novice. Let's enjoy this relentless trumping of them at every turn and watch them squeal and squirm and turn on each other on Kickback.

I love how they are referring it to as financial doping! It was Hotels in England that we'd bought that put us in trouble - not spending it on players we couldn't afford!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibben View Post
    I love how they are referring it to as financial doping! It was Hotels in England that we'd bought that put us in trouble - not spending it on players we couldn't afford!!!
    Hard times but we never reached the utterly humiliating low of having to publish our own creditors list revealing whose money we had spent and were never going to pay back.

Club with no shame

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    Give the sewer dwellers a break ( they have absolutely nothing else ) So as pathetic as it is anything they can do with 5 1 will do
    Hope Attachment 17942 skacel scores the winner on the 51st minute
    Might put £51 on it

You think Roo-dee will be playing to win on Saturday?

If he does score the winner, the ball will end up in Raith's net.

If he plays he'll do all he can to throw the game. You can count on it - the cheatin wee twonk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post
    The Jambos are suffering Big Time. Everything they wished for, the complete opposite has happened and is happening: Hibs dominating the derby and knocking them out of the Scottish Cup and then, worst of all, winning the wretched thing, Hibs 6 points clear at the top of the Championship, Hibs getting Bigger crowds, Hibs getting a "name" manager in Lennon whilst they secure a complete novice. Let's enjoy this relentless trumping of them at every turn and watch them squeal and squirm and turn on each other on Kickback.
    But on the positive side, in a couple of weeks time they might be able to see a couple of steel beams they are paying for going at the stadium budge owns.

Sir Matt Busby

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    But on the positive side, in a couple of weeks time they might be able to see a couple of steel beams they are paying for going at the stadium budge owns.
    Weren't they big-time disparaging about the East Stand at ER when it was going up?

I bet they'd love to have one like it right now, in place of the Asbestos Hovel they call 'home'.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    Not the same thing at all, but in the same way that Adolf Hitler was essentially instrumental in founding the State of Israel, I suppose you could say Smirker 'saved' Hibs.

I love the Jambos - a bottomless mine of mindless paranoia and surreal idiocy. If they didn't already exist, we'd have to invent them.
    Game set and match. That is the line that I will be using whenever they come out with that rubbish.

United we stand here....

Just the name of this thread gives me a warm glow. I'm 41 and for most of my life that mob has had the upper hand due to financial doping. For some reason they are now ****ting themselves and arguing amongst themselves like I've never seen before. I'm old enough to remember a couple of seasons when hears were struggling and their crowds plummeted to lows we have never experienced. Reality is something they're not used to and for them it's not going to be pretty. The future for us is bright because we have already done all the off the pitch stuff, they haven't and they will suffer for years as a result. Their new stand isn't even going to have any hospitality in it, that will cost plenty and have to be paid for in the years to come. Shame really

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Just the name of this thread gives me a warm glow. I'm 41 and for most of my life that mob has had the upper hand due to financial doping. For some reason they are now ****ting themselves and arguing amongst themselves like I've never seen before. I'm old enough to remember a couple of seasons when hears were struggling and their crowds plummeted to lows we have never experienced. Reality is something they're not used to and for them it's not going to be pretty. The future for us is bright because we have already done all the off the pitch stuff, they haven't and they will suffer for years as a result. Their new stand isn't even going to have any hospitality in it, that will cost plenty and have to be paid for in the years to come. Shame really
    Shame? I assume this is sarcasm? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    Shame? I assume this is sarcasm? 😉
    It's sarcasm on top of sarcasm

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Can't see Hearts going forward without going backwards first. I don't think their combination of unrealistic fan expectations and current business model is one that can sustain progress. Maybe I'm looking at this through green tinted spectacles but I sense Jambos (albeit subconsciously - they do not operate at a high threshold of consciousness) feel the same. The disquiet they evidence is already turning into paranoia about us. I sense we are the club and set of fans who are looking forward to the derbies more now.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    GGTTH
    I would take 1-5 over and over for the next ten years if I got to experience what it felt like on the 21st May again.

They're welcome to their 1-5. They can wallow in it all they like. It is gone from me, it just made our win sweeter.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net