hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disappointed from a Scotland perspective as he would probably be our first pick right back.

Absolutely brilliant in that it pretty much stuffs Hertz chances of a large fee for him.
    That's how the Scotland team are *****

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    He asked how he would feel if it happened to a member of his family, not him!

It's a game of football, which we all wish we could have played at the top level. Like me saying I hope if you ever get injured at work you'll never be able to do that kind of job again like you could before, so you end up doing something that you won't enjoy. But it's ok because the job you did have paid well right?
    He might be happy. Whose to say he likes all his family.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I hope he signs a 5 year contract and never fulfills his potential at hearts, but milks them for a small fortune. I hope he then leaves for nothing and finds his form again resulting in his new club selling him for millions.

United we stand here....

Just shows why everyone in football chases the money.You never know what'll happen next.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    Haha that's a fair point.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    If any of my family wore that rag, i'd kick them myself.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Each to their own, I suppose. I can't stand Hearts, not one bit, and personally, one of their players getting an injury is of no interest to me either way. However, I think it's pretty unpleasant and not Hibs class (imho) to openly celebrate a very serious injury to someone. The circumstances don't matter, whether it is football or forklift truck driving or seeing someone trip and fall in the street or whatever. Why would you be happy that some young footballer (erse or not) just got his ligaments busted? I care nothing for any of the clowns that play for that disgusting club, but I won't cheer and take delight in seeing anyone badly hurt either, doesn't matter who they are. I'd kind of hoped we were better than that. As I said though, each to their own.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Thank you for speaking my mind. The more of them the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

In respect to Mr Chaplin this thread has to continue until he recovers. Hopefully it's the longest thread on .net history.
    Last edited by Itsnoteasy; 29-12-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Each to their own, I suppose. I can't stand Hearts, not one bit, and personally, one of their players getting an injury is of no interest to me either way. However, I think it's pretty unpleasant and not Hibs class (imho) to openly celebrate a very serious injury to someone. The circumstances don't matter, whether it is football or forklift truck driving or seeing someone trip and fall in the street or whatever. Why would you be happy that some young footballer (erse or not) just got his ligaments busted? I care nothing for any of the clowns that play for that disgusting club, but I won't cheer and take delight in seeing anyone badly hurt either, doesn't matter who they are. I'd kind of hoped we were better than that. As I said though, each to their own.
    Kinda sums up where I am on this. I hope the lad recovers in time albeit hope he goes on to have a good career playing elsewhere. Compassion costs nothing and he's a young man with a talent for football despite playing for the Yams.

Glory Glory

Coaching Staff
    Hearts are a little hamstrung with this injury though. That's Paterson out, Nicolson not back until February - and he's not signing a contract - so that's two assets perhaps leaving for a lot less than they anticipated. Cathro and Levein's January window will be interesting. There's speculation Watt's loan is being cut short too.

I wonder if they'll cash in with Soutar and Nicholson this window to get some much needed cash in (for player additions and stand).

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post
    Kinda sums up where I am on this. I hope the lad recovers in time albeit hope he goes on to have a good career playing elsewhere. Compassion costs nothing and he's a young man with a talent for football despite playing for the Yams.

Glory Glory
    The major point in this debate is that they were counting the £££££££s before they got them, & hopefully they now get salmon trout.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    The major point in this debate is that they were counting the £££££££s before they got them, & hopefully they now get salmon trout.
    Yams spending money they don't have, hasn't arrived and is just resting in their accounts? Surely not.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Hearts are a little hamstrung with this injury though. That's Paterson out, Nicolson not back until February - and he's not signing a contract - so that's two assets perhaps leaving for a lot less than they anticipated. Cathro and Levein's January window will be interesting. There's speculation Watt's loan is being cut short too.

I wonder if they'll cash in with Soutar and Nicholson this window to get some much needed cash in (for player additions and stand).
    A lot of talk of Watt's contract getting cut short! I'm not sure this window will see any major movement tbh. They need all the cash they can get. A move for Soutar would be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post

Very unfortunate to see the club lose two of their major assets for next to zero, particularly at a time when they'll be cash-strapped with the building of the new stand. But that's all part and parcel of this rich, seething cauldron of intrigue we refer to as 'the game', and we must all roll with the punches, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Hear hear!

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Yams spending money they don't have, hasn't arrived and is just resting in their accounts? Surely not.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Very unfortunate to see the club lose two of their major assets for next to zero, particularly at a time when they'll be cash-strapped with the building of the new stand. But that's all part and parcel of this rich, seething cauldron of intrigue we refer to as 'the game', and we must all roll with the punches, I'm afraid.
    Correct, & when fatty finally becomes too inebriated to intervene successfully, then they will be left with that solo, 1 time, only 1 in Scotland Labour gadgie.

I'm glad it's not just me who THOUGHT the guy had a £2 Turkish barber

class A KNOB

@hibs.net private member
    How's the grapes tasting Charlie.

@hibs.net private member
    Happy New Year hope 2017 sees your free transfer after your 23rd b day