hibs.net Messageboard

Charity and Fundraising Requests

Hibs.net are proud of the support our members and users have given to various charitable ventures over the years. As a site we are also proud of the support, promotion and platform we have given to charities both Hibs related and otherwise. As one of the largest gatherings of Hibs fans online we are aware of the platform we provide and the number of people the forum can reach.

With this in mind we would like to clarify our stance on requests for donations to charities and other good causes. All requests must be communicated to and cleared by the admin team before being posted. This allows any problems to be ironed out before the request is made public and ensures any potential upset or problems are resolved. Once posted the thread will be 'stickied' at the top of the main board forum. It will be left there for a period of 1 week (unless otherwise agreed) and then allowed to drop down the forum. Any alternative requests should be communicated to the admin team and we will consider these on an individual basis.

Hopefully this clears up any uncertainties and allows all future fundraising initiatives to proceed as smoothly as possible. This will have no impact on the existing agreements we currently have with charities or groups.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Absolutely fair. I am reassured that reasonable consideration is given by the admins before pleas for money, or indeed any request for help, is given before it hits the forums.
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Definitely the fairest way to do it.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

How do you contact the admins? Serious question as I am chairman of Young Enterprise Scotland (Fife) and we often look for ways to raise funds . Is there a list of admins available?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you contact the admins? Serious question as I am chairman of Young Enterprise Scotland (Fife) and we often look for ways to raise funds . Is there a list of admins available?
    At the bottom of the page theres a contact us button, if you use that it goes to the whole team. Just to be clear we dont donate or get involved in fundraising as such, we allow links and threads to fundraisers after discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    At the bottom of the page theres a contact us button, if you use that it goes to the whole team. Just to be clear we dont donate or get involved in fundraising as such, we allow links and threads to fundraisers after discussion.
    Thanks!

Is ok to post a crowd funding link . It's for a young Hibee 7 years old and his family in Tranent . He has a brain tumour and NHS can't do anything. There is a CED trial but it cost £100.000 . They have raised £34.000 at present . Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PONGO View Post
    Is ok to post a crowd funding link . It's for a young Hibee 7 years old and his family in Tranent . He has a brain tumour and NHS can't do anything. There is a CED trial but it cost £100.000 . They have raised £34.000 at present . Cheers
    No matter what team he supported I think this would always be welcomed.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: torto7062
    Hi Admin apologies if my post for sponsor for the 24hr game has caused issues.
    And obviously your rules are fair

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    We