hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A bit of Monday morning cheer

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/164921-so-the-scottish-cup/page-2#entry5673343

The 2-2 game is still eating away at them. A most enjoyable read on a cold, dark Monday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/164921-so-the-scottish-cup/page-2#entry5673343

The 2-2 game is still eating away at them. A most enjoyable read on a cold, dark Monday.
    The 2-2 scoreline against St J. on Saturday must have brought the nightmare flooding back. They were absolutely gash and fortunate to scrape a draw.

"One of THE most disappointing games I have ever been to, and I was at Dens, loads of semi finals etc etc. Because it was Hibs made it far worse and Robbie's comments afterwards were a disgrace and worthy of being sacked on their own. "

tee-hee

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    "One of THE most disappointing games I have ever been to, and I was at Dens, loads of semi finals etc etc. Because it was Hibs made it far worse and Robbie's comments afterwards were a disgrace and worthy of being sacked on their own. "

tee-hee
    What were his comments again?

I have no intention of reading it but they were never deserving of a 2-0 lead. Did anyone mention that?

Quite good stuff in that they would like to avoid us because their derby record recently is not good and they genuinely don't appear to know why and lay the blame at Replay Robbies door. I wonder whats changed Yam fuds?

They really are colossally stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I have no intention of reading it but they were never deserving of a 2-0 lead. Did anyone mention that?
    A lot of them did, hence why there are so many wanting rid of Robbie lol!

One of the prime roasters Craigyboy currently flapping about potentially drawing Hibs in the cup.

As they would say over there, pleasing

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    What were his comments again?
    The money spinner comment is what irked them. "Should have been sacked for that alone", one mutant avers 😂😂

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar

First Team Regular Salt N Sauzee's Avatar
    Great read.

They're scared in case they draw us in the Cup

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Cash is king at the wongadome and Robbie was clearly delighted with the replay. Not sure why when you consider Stubbs record against him in derbies and the fact that he had to face Jason Cummings the hammer of the yams once again.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Salt N Sauzee View Post
    Great read.

They're scared in case they draw us in the Cup
    They should be, Neilson's record against us is poor. They know they were lucky to even get draws in a couple of recent games and that we've outplayed them in pretty much every derby Neilson has taken charge of. I look forward to the next one, hopefully in the Scottish Cup this season.

We bit surprised that Gunner's audacious clearance of his own bar in injury time didnt make the dvd.

Guts, dig and quality were key components in that comeback but we needed a little rub of the green too which we've been sorely lacking for all too long.

Left by mutual consent!
    Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Just hope we avoid hibs. I'm embarrassed to say that but that's the truth.

Ron gets it.

A lot of them moaning about money being spent on a stand rather than the team as well.

They don't seem to be learning that this is what it's like to actually live within your means rather as opposed to stiffing charities, small businesses and both Scottish and Lithuanian taxpayers.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    What was the best comment out of that cup tie amongst many when was Robbie the whispering fashionista indicated after they had lost the replay something along the lines of, 'well everyone knows the way to beat Hibs is to switch the play", well why didnt you get your team to do that genius.

You know they are desperate when words like "dead rubber" are used to justify a record against a team.

They are terrified of us.

Gives me a warm feeling on the inside. A feeling of happiness after years of them having the upper hand.

On another note, they are going no where, they have no expectations, wont win any cups, are happy with a top 6 place and thats it. Nothing to excite the fans, they slate us for being in the championship but guaranteed they all want us up as they have nothing else to look forward too. Their attendances will fall before long unless Neilson is removed as he doesnt have a clue what hes doing. They play uttering pish boring football aswell.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Can anyone post a proper link? I'd love a chortle and the one given doesn't work on my phone.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Can anyone post a proper link? I'd love a chortle and the one given doesn't work on my phone.
    Can't you copy and paste it in to your browser?

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHibs View Post
    You know they are desperate when words like "dead rubber" are used to justify a record against a team.

They are terrified of us.

Gives me a warm feeling on the inside. A feeling of happiness after years of them having the upper hand.

On another note, they are going no where, they have no expectations, wont win any cups, are happy with a top 6 place and thats it. Nothing to excite the fans, they slate us for being in the championship but guaranteed they all want us up as they have nothing else to look forward too. Their attendances will fall before long unless Neilson is removed as he doesnt have a clue what hes doing. They play uttering pish boring football aswell.
    Yep; if I was them I'd be getting a well connected yam, say someone of the standing of Lord George foulkes, to search around for a foreign buyer with unlimited wealth to spend on them. So long as wee George gives them his seal of approval the champions league will be on again.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Coults1875 View Post

First Team Regular Highland_Hibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Amusing Munch PSN ID: Amusing_Munch
    Their discussion about our attendances is "pleasing" too. A bit of yamanomics from some but the majority can't deny our gates are impressive. Sorry guys all real world numbers over our side of the capital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Apparently if Ozturk hadn't have went off they'd have won. Hibs tactic was to take out their best players and that's why we came back from 2-0 down to draw and then won the replay 😂

When is the draw for the next round and are we in from that stage.

It's amusing reading. What strikes me is the sense of entitlement the bulk of them seem to have. Clearly only been around from the Mercer years onwards and through the financial doping periods. They don't get reality at all.

Testimonial Due
    Blog Entries
    Jambo at work said he left early on sat as they were pish and he's one of the brainwashed. First time I've ever heard him being negitive. Which made my Monday...

First Team Regular Salt N Sauzee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    When is the draw for the next round and are we in from that stage.
    We, The Holders, come into the Fourth Round along with the Premiership Teams plus Dundee Utd, Falkirk & Raith.

The Third Round is played on Saturday 26th November so I guess the draw for the Fourth Round will be made on the Monday? (28th Nov)

Left by mutual consent!
    "From 2nd half kick off somehow the opportunity was there to finish it and win comfortably. We sat back hoping to hold on.

An utterly disgusting performance from the first whistle to the last.

We then followed that disgusting 90 minutes with a similarly awful 45 mins at Easter Rd.

He should have been sacked immediately afterwards."

Hahahaha!