hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwe

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know it's nuts.that's the only thing can building towards is for Lesnar to squash him 😐
    Knew Goldberg was winning but the fact it was that short again is ridiculous. He must not be cleared to wrestle longer matches.

That to me felt like a big **** you to the younger talent.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Knew Goldberg was winning but the fact it was that short again is ridiculous. He must not be cleared to wrestle longer matches.

That to me felt like a big **** you to the younger talent.
    Problem is, if owens hangs with oldberg, then it ruins the credibility of Lesnar as he got taken out in 5 seconds served well.

Feel bad for owens though. Has helped carry raw since balor got injured and has lost a good slot at wrestlemania for two part timers.

As for reigns beating strowman.... why???

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Problem is, if owens hangs with oldberg, then it ruins the credibility of Lesnar as he got taken out in 5 seconds served well.

Feel bad for owens though. Has helped carry raw since balor got injured and has lost a good slot at wrestlemania for two part timers.

As for reigns beating strowman.... why???
    Goldberg must be cleared to wrestle or he wouldn't have taken an F5 tonight. They booked themselves into a corner with the short match against Lesnar, the only saving grace is that Owens was distracted.

Vince clearly thinks Reigns is already on the superstar level alongside the likes of Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Cena, HHH, etc. Only explanation for his booking and the wrestle mania match he's getting. I'd expect him to win at WM too and wouldn't rule out him beating Lesnar for the title down the road. That's the way he's being booked at the expense of better, more popular wrestlers.

I am looking forward to Lesnar v Goldberg and Owens v Jericho even if I don't like the buildup or like where its heading after. I like the look of Rollins v HHH too but I expect Reigns v 'Taker to be disappointing and I don't see where Balor fits in at all, maybe the battle royal?

So we're getting AJ v Shane.

Think after WM I can see myself taking a break from it unless Angle returns which is likely.

So we're getting AJ v Shane.

Think after WM I can see myself taking a break from it unless Angle returns which is likely.
    They have so many great talents and they to write some good/great storylines/matches but then they come out with some crap aswell.

Going into Wrestlemania I think they should put strowman and balor together neither seems to be doing anything.or balor vs Samoa Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    They have so many great talents and they to write some good/great storylines/matches but then they come out with some crap aswell.

Going into Wrestlemania I think they should put strowman and balor together neither seems to be doing anything.or balor vs Samoa Joe?

They could have had Taker-Cena, AJ-Orton for the smackdown title, Balor-Roman for the raw title, Strowman v Taker etc.

Apparently 13 matches for WM. Possibly Balor v Joe added too. Roman is gonna get booed to **** when he beats Taker.

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title.
    Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton for the WWE title
    Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollins vs. HHH
    Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens for the U.S. title
    John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
    A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
    Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin for the IC title
    Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title on Raw
    Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. ? for the Smackdown women’s title.
    Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson v Sheamus & Cesaro or Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    Neville vs. Austin Aries for the cruiserweight title
    Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
    Finn Balor v Samoa Joe

Testimonial Due
    They could have had Taker-Cena, AJ-Orton for the smackdown title, Balor-Roman for the raw title, Strowman v Taker etc.

Apparently 13 matches for WM. Possibly Balor v Joe added too. Roman is gonna get booed to **** when he beats Taker.

Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal title.
    Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton for the WWE title
    Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollins vs. HHH
    Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens for the U.S. title
    John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
    A.J. Styles vs. Shane McMahon
    Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin for the IC title
    Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks for the women’s title on Raw
    Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. ? for the Smackdown women’s title.
    Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson v Sheamus & Cesaro or Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    Neville vs. Austin Aries for the cruiserweight title
    Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
    Finn Balor v Samoa Joe
    The thing about AJ v Shane: it could be a really entertaining match although its not likely to be high technical quality as we're used to from AJ. But the whole attraction of Shane as a wrestler is his daredevil stunts, what is he going to be able to do in a match without any stipulations against a technical wrestler?

Anyone know if The Rock is planning on setting fire to some stuff this year?
    Last edited by hibee62; 10-03-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Finn balor returned last night so is obviously cleared.
    Good news.

Reigns to beat taker then Lesnar to beat Goldberg then reigns beats Lesnar and still nobody will care.

I don't even dislike reigns and I do think him beating undertaker is the right choice but they can't keep giving reigns all the big wins.could have at least let strowman beat him at fast lane which was the sensible idea.

The aj styles vs Shane match whilst no ideal it will still be a prominent match and could be fun I do like Shane but this wasn't my first choice for aj.Aslong as aj wins I'll tolerate it and of course they keep pushing him afterwords I'd say him and jericho are the most over on the roster currently.

Not against the miz cena tag match,just a singles match would have done.if cena is leaving again miz has to win the guy is killing it this past year.I don't mind seeing nikki and maryse rolling about togheter 😜

Think they are waiting to make sure rollins makes it 1st to see what they do with balor think it'll be either balor vs Joe or hhh.

Paige. Wow

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    Paige. Wow
    Read about that. Her career is over.

Read about that. Her career is over.
    I think she may have been excused if it was only private Videos and Pictures, even though they may be as hardcore as possible because its not her fault if someone hacks them.

However I cant see WWE being too happy to see the NXT title belt being used like that. Thats the part that I think settles her fate.

Im sure I heard Xavier has a wife that hes been with for years too so Im sure he could be in trouble for his part in the tag team video.

Wonder if they will take any action against Xavier seeing he's still on tv and no doubt the crowd will be shouting stuff at him.

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    Wonder if they will take any action against Xavier seeing he's still on tv and no doubt the crowd will be shouting stuff at him.

Raw will be interesting tonight if there's any chants directed at Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    I think she may have been excused if it was only private Videos and Pictures, even though they may be as hardcore as possible because its not her fault if someone hacks them.

However I cant see WWE being too happy to see the NXT title belt being used like that. Thats the part that I think settles her fate.

Im sure I heard Xavier has a wife that hes been with for years too so Im sure he could be in trouble for his part in the tag team video.
    Asuka will be handing the title back to them pronto.
    I do feel sorry paige though can't be nice having stuff like that plastered over the Internet and I'm sure they aren't doing anything that other people will be doing.

I'd imagine she will be done now.

Raw will be interesting tonight if there's any chants directed at Xavier.
    He was on it in a backstage segment for a few minutes. Big E says "You got something to tell us" to which Xavier says "Yes... I cant wait for these great matches at wrestle mania" or something to that effect so big E clearly having a laugh with him there.

Got caught up with the last couple of rows and smackdownse
    I'd say they are building most of the fueds pretty well ko/y2j wyatt/orton hhh/rollins ambrise/corbin not overly fussed with goldberg/Lesnar but should be fun enough and even though I wasnt interested at 1st styles vs mcmahon is building up surprisingly well.
    But I just can't get into taker vs reigns taker just looks and moves terribly and reigns needs a total over haul just like his cousins on smackdown.
    They should have had reigns vs strowman or strowman vs big show at Wrestlemania.

Also find it weird they don't have anything for strowman,balor Joe or zayn right now.also enjoy cena vs miz should have been a singles match and Aries vs neville should be great aswell.

Angle to be GM and Nakamura to be called up on the Raw after Wrestlemania.

Well that's the raw build for mania finished and no plans for joe or balor.

Wrestlemania tomorrow night

AJ v Shane
    KO v Y2J
    HHH v Rollins
    Roman v Taker

Apparently Roman v Taker is going on last.

AJ v Shane
    KO v Y2J
    HHH v Rollins
    Roman v Taker

In orlando Steven, full of WWE fans going to this. They take it way too serious a guy on the bus told me he paid 2000 for 4 tickets WTF
    Cougars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    In orlando Steven, full of WWE fans going to this. They take it way too serious a guy on the bus told me he paid 2000 for 4 tickets WTF
    Roughly 400 pound per ticket. Not that bad for 8 or so hours entertainment at the very highest level.

Equivalent of the champions league final mind.

Drew Galloway has joined nxt.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

AJ v Shane
    KO v Y2J
    HHH v Rollins
    Roman v Taker

I'm not a hardcore fan but I sometimes watch it with the kids so I may be talking pish.
    That Roman Reigns guy is absolutely rubbish. It seems like they are trying to make him a star but he just has no charisma and creates no interest.

Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    Only way i would go to a wrestlemania is if it's held in Wembley.

That's scandalous prices.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    I'm not a hardcore fan but I sometimes watch it with the kids so I may be talking pish.
    That Roman Reigns guy is absolutely rubbish. It seems like they are trying to make him a star but he just has no charisma and creates no interest.
    They're trying to make them the next Cena, Rock etc of the company. That will be confirmed tonight if he goves over Taker. Outside WWE the guy has charisma etc but WWE won't let him be himself.

They're trying to make them the next Cena, Rock etc of the company. That will be confirmed tonight if he goves over Taker. Outside WWE the guy has charisma etc but WWE won't let him be himself.
    To be fair, it's the right result if he goes over taker. Taker is the companies past, reigns is (like it or not) the future.

Think Rollins and balor will be the biggest stars soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    To be fair, it's the right result if he goes over taker. Taker is the companies past, reigns is (like it or not) the future.

Think Rollins and balor will be the biggest stars soon enough.
    I agree it's the right result. Taker is finished but the reaction tonight if he goes over Taker will be worse than the royal rumble win in 2015.

You have guys like Roman, Seth, Balor, Corbin, Wyatt, Strowman, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Styles etc to carry the next few years with veterans like Y2J, HHH, Rock, Cena, Orton etc helping them along.

I agree it's the right result. Taker is finished but the reaction tonight if he goes over Taker will be worse than the royal rumble win in 2015.

You have guys like Roman, Seth, Balor, Corbin, Wyatt, Strowman, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Styles etc to carry the next few years with veterans like Y2J, HHH, Rock, Cena, Orton etc helping them along.
    Should have been wyatt going over taker tonight
    I'm guessing he's done after tonight apparently they are going on last plus they have Jim Ross doing commentary for it.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Delete delete delete, that was class