hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 334

Thread: Wwe

  1. #61
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    AJ-Taker for the title at Royal Rumble looks likely to happen
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought they had took backstage jobs with wwe but never mind.
    Devon has taken on an agent role but I'm guessing he's allowed to make Indy appearances alongside that. Also, icw and Wwe seem to have a rather good relationship which probably helped with their appearance.

    Wwe have also taken on a few icw regulars recently in Nikki cross (storm), big damo and tommy end.

  4. #63
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Devon has taken on an agent role but I'm guessing he's allowed to make Indy appearances alongside that. Also, icw and Wwe seem to have a rather good relationship which probably helped with their appearance.

    Wwe have also taken on a few icw regulars recently in Nikki cross (storm), big damo and tommy end.


    Think she'll win the Women's title in NXt at some point next year.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  5. #64
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think she'll win the Women's title in NXt at some point next year.
    I think I agree, she's bound to at least get a title match. She's been put in a very prominent position alongside Eric young. I could see the whole sanity stable being positioned to take over nxt actually.

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AJ-Taker for the title at Royal Rumble looks likely to happen
    Looks like they are trying to stack out the card seeing as there going to a 60 thousand seater arena they will have to

    Looks like they are trying to have 4 sort of super weekends throughout the year to coincide with the big 4 ppvs

    I like aj styles and I'm all for this match if aj wins even by cheating,don't want taker to win just to lose it at Wrestlemania to cena that match doesn't need the title.

    According to the bookies Goldberg is short favourite to win the royal rumble,which would make me think Lesnar will would beat owens for the title in the ppv in between then setup the rematch between the two.

    Don't think that's the best way to go about time to start putting the younger talents over.
    I'd go something like this for Wrestlemania
    Rollins v hhh
    Cena v undertaker
    Styles v wyatt for the title
    Goldberg v strowman
    Lesnar vs reigns
    Owens vs jericho for the title
    Bayley vs sasha vs charlotte
    Ambrose vs orton
    Alexa vs Bella vs becky vs asuka
    Multi man ic title ladder match
    Same for cruiserweight title
    4 way take team title matches with American alpha and Enzo and cass winning first titles
    Big show vs Shaq is happening so....but would prefer maybe rusev getting put over by big show if he's retiring.
    Would still have to something with the US title maybe zayn vs someone by then

    That doesn't mention any possible nxt debuts or any big returns eg.angle,hardys,Joe,nakamura,revival.

    It won't be anywhere close to the final card and probably too many matches but plenty of good match ups and plenty of star power and gives them a chance to have a changing of the guard so to speak.
    Also that doesn't include balor who will be shoehorned into the main event straight away on his return.

  7. #66
    This is probably as good a place as any to ask if anyone can recommend any good wrestling documentaries.

    I've recently watched The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Beyond the Mat and Mick Foley For All Mankind and it's got me in the mood for a few more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is probably as good a place as any to ask if anyone can recommend any good wrestling documentaries.

    I've recently watched The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Beyond the Mat and Mick Foley For All Mankind and it's got me in the mood for a few more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Wrestling with shadows is pretty good
    That covershe bret Hart leaving wwe for wcw and the Montreal screwjob probably the best one I've watched

    Occasionally one appears in the sky anytime under the wwe section obviously they are usually pretty short and heavily edited but they are decent watch to pass the time for an hour I watched one called sting into theffect light on this the other day which was quite good

    There are ton of interviews on you tube with different wrestling types that can be quite good to hear some stories and behind the scenes stuff.
    Stone colds podcast is pretty good aswell.

  9. #68
    @hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Broxburn
    Posts
    17,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is probably as good a place as any to ask if anyone can recommend any good wrestling documentaries.

    I've recently watched The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Beyond the Mat and Mick Foley For All Mankind and it's got me in the mood for a few more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Monday Night Wars is decent.
    The story of the ratings war between WCW and WWF.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

  10. #69
    Cheers guys.

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

  11. #70
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    TLC this morning was really good.

    Plus we have Orton and Wyatt as tag team champions, Bliss as women's champion and AJ is still world champion.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TLC this morning was really good.

    Plus we have Orton and Wyatt as tag team champions, Bliss as women's champion and AJ is still world champion.
    Got to say I'm enjoying orton as a wyatt hopefully it will help get Bray a main event push in the new year also hope they give orton some new gear to change his look up a bit.

  13. #72
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think she'll win the Women's title in NXt at some point next year.
    I notice this was hinted at the other night, and the appearance of another ICW alum...

  14. #73
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    UK Championship revealed today.

    Wonder if it'll end up on Smackdown since Raw has the cruiserweights.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  15. #74
    Testimonial Due pontius pilate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Parkhead Edinburgh
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,005
    Good shout hope it doesn't go the same way as the European championship

  16. #75
    Are they not talking about it being a network show?

    The belt is a beauty for sure.

  17. #76
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are they not talking about it being a network show?

    The belt is a beauty for sure.
    I think I read they were getting a weekly network show like the cruiserweights. I'm sure it said filmed in the U.K. too.

  18. #77
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    According to a interview with Triple H there will be 30 live shows across the UK next year so maybe quite a few in Scotland again.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  19. #78
    Anyone watch roadblock? Not great reviews for it so far good to see neville back and rightly should be the monster heel of the cruiserweight division.

  20. #79
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone watch roadblock? Not great reviews for it so far good to see neville back and rightly should be the monster heel of the cruiserweight division.

    Watched it live. Was pretty boring tbh. As you say best part of the night was Neville turning heel.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  21. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched it live. Was pretty boring tbh. As you say best part of the night was Neville turning heel.
    About time they done something with him.

    As an aside just watching the 2nd part of the Owen hart special on sky can't say I remember much about him from my younger days but the guy was pretty good.

    Would be huge star now.

  22. #81
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched it live. Was pretty boring tbh. As you say best part of the night was Neville turning heel.
    I really enjoyed the women's match and the tag title finish (one I've not seen before). I cannot stand these DQ endings though, lazy booking when they can't decide who takes the loss.

  23. #82
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Miz is in the prime of his career right now. His comment to Renee had me laughing on Smackdown this week
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 21-12-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  24. #83
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,625
    Gutted for the new day, really don't see what cesaro and sheamus bring to the party, but then the raw tag division is weak af.

    Kevin owens must be fed up of his booking as well. I reckon he's lucky if he's won one match clean as champion.

  25. #84
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gutted for the new day, really don't see what cesaro and sheamus bring to the party, but then the raw tag division is weak af.

    Kevin owens must be fed up of his booking as well. I reckon he's lucky if he's won one match clean as champion.

    Think Y2J will win the rumble and challenge Owens for the title at Wrestlemania.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  26. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think Y2J will win the rumble and challenge Owens for the title at Wrestlemania.
    Sammi Zayn 33/1 - 5 on it!

  27. #86
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHanlon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sammi Zayn 33/1 - 5 on it!
    I'm still not convinced Balor won't appear. I could see Owens getting pissed that y2j entered the rumble leading to a match in February/march, then Owens v balor at wrestlemania. That's what I'd like to see anyway!

  28. #87
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHanlon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sammi Zayn 33/1 - 5 on it!

    Where did you see that mate? Well worth a fiver.


    In terms of WWE betting look for the favourite near rumble as that's who likely to win the match.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  29. #88
    If balor makes it he will win,

    And talking about owens booking I saw a list the other day and he had the 3rd most wins this year.

  30. #89
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If balor makes it he will win,

    And talking about owens booking I saw a list the other day and he had the 3rd most wins this year.

    Styles and Ambrose 1st and 2nd.

    Might change my username to AJ Styles.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

  31. #90
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,808
    Looking like Cena-Taker is a lock in for Wrestlemania whether it's for the title or not remains to be seen.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

    Simon Murray 2017/18 Goal Tally (10)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved