hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwe

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that happens.

Think the roof would blow off the place I'd be shocked if he didn't turn up before wrestlemania give the guy a part time schedule and he could still do a lot of great matches

Also think the hardys will return next year

Delete,delete,delete,delete,delete.

Also think hulk hogan will be back aswell
    Last edited by hibs#1; 08-11-2016 at 06:08 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Well, how did everyone enjoy it?

From watching on TV, raw was far too talk heavy and the fans ruined the woman's survivor series bit (I appreciate it was probably great live though!)

Smackdown on the other hand was imo much better and better matches. Especially enjoyed lynch v bliss.

But Shane o Mac instead of miz, Harper, kane or crews? Nonsense.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Well, how did everyone enjoy it?

From watching on TV, raw was far too talk heavy and the fans ruined the woman's survivor series bit (I appreciate it was probably great live though!)

Smackdown on the other hand was imo much better and better matches. Especially enjoyed lynch v bliss.

But Shane o Mac instead of miz, Harper, kane or crews? Nonsense.

Raw had better atmosphere. Smackdown sounded poor on TV.

The Hey Bayley chant was quite loud that they had to edit it on tv
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Raw had better atmosphere. Smackdown sounded poor on TV.

The Hey Bayley chant was quite loud that they had to edit it on tv
    Aye, it was funny, but it was annoying as **** on the TV!!

Wouldn't ve surprised if the noises were cut down for smackdown after the problems the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Aye, it was funny, but it was annoying as **** on the TV!!

Wouldn't ve surprised if the noises were cut down for smackdown after the problems the night before.
    Don't get why very few wrestlers can deal with a crowd sasha handled that bit the best,charlotte dealt with it terribly.
    Don't get why wrestlers always try to talk over a loud crowd Alot of the older wrestlers were very good at dealing with this think they should get Shawn Michaels to work on it with them in his new performance centre role.

Braun Strowman has got better and is getting better and better every week. One of the main guys for WWE in the future.

Braun Strowman has got better and is getting better and better every week. One of the main guys for WWE in the future.

Survivor series should be a good watch with him on raw and bray on smackdown

Predictions for Sunday.

Goldberg
    Team Smackdown (AJ, Orton, Wyatt, Ambrose and Shane)
    Team Raw Women
    Team Raw Tag Team
    Kalisto
    Zayn

Can't see miz dropping it haven't just won it, same with kendrick so:

Kendrick
    Miz
    Raw tag team
    Raw women (charlotte will be last woman standing)
    Raw men (who are they going to let beat strowman or reigns?)
    Lesnar

Having said that, I can't see raw winning all three. So smackdown might win the tag team.

I wasnt keen on the raw vs smackdown idea to start with but think they should be good match ups good to have Goldberg back hope he hanhas around for a bit

Still think there have been mistakes made bayley joining in a beat down 5 on 1 doesn't make sense actually none of the women's match makes any sense however I'm going
    Lesnar
    Smackdown mens team
    Raw women's team
    Zayn
    Kalisto
    Probably go raw tag teams
    Think that's it.

Only think I think might happen is corbin will cost kalisto the match then think miz will retain.

I've got a feeling smackdowns men will loose. Why bring back the undertaker with his warning when there would be no follow through ( mind you the writers dont make life easy). I've only really kept up with peoceedings through bleecher report for both raw and smackdown but have survivor series down for a record tomorrow. Could we see any suprises maybe like takes taking shanes place as he has an injury? Rollings and reigns screwing raw for a shield reunion? Maybe Samoa joe Bobby roode or ey and sanity making an appearance. Or struaman screwubg raw ti go back into the Wyatt gold. Looking forward to it though

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    Think the roof would blow off the place I'd be shocked if he didn't turn up before wrestlemania give the guy a part time schedule and he could still do a lot of great matches

Also think the hardys will return next year

Delete,delete,delete,delete,delete.

Also think hulk hogan will be back aswell
    The hardys storyline is a bit of a weird one on tna at the moment what with Matt a change to his other persina then changing back to this other character who doesn't know wrestling at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pontius pilate View Post
    The hardys storyline is a bit of a weird one on tna at the moment what with Matt a change to his other persina then changing back to this other character who doesn't know wrestling at all.
    Haha it is quite strange but I think it's one of the best things in wrestling right now.got to give it too the hardys for trying something totally different and reinventing themselves who would have thought in 2016 that the hardys would still be going strong when edge Christian and the dudley boyz are retired.
    Other than that don't really enjoy tna got some good talent but commentators are garbage the production values are poor
    I do like some of the wrestlers think eli drake would be great on smackdown ec3 the hardys and lashley would also be great for wwe,be interesting to see what a the fight network will do with it,still think vince will eventually buy them out though and get the tape library and any talent he fancies.

Anyone watching takeover tonight?

Haha it is quite strange but I think it's one of the best things in wrestling right now.got to give it too the hardys for trying something totally different and reinventing themselves who would have thought in 2016 that the hardys would still be going strong when edge Christian and the dudley boyz are retired.
    Other than that don't really enjoy tna got some good talent but commentators are garbage the production values are poor
    I do like some of the wrestlers think eli drake would be great on smackdown ec3 the hardys and lashley would also be great for wwe,be interesting to see what a the fight network will do with it,still think vince will eventually buy them out though and get the tape library and any talent he fancies.

Don't have sky sports mate or I would be recording it is it really that good I've heard alot about it. I don't think Vince will but tna but he will buy the back catalogue I believe it is under New management James storm is ok as well. I can't see lashley or the hardys going back to wwe but hey you never know at the rumble who will appear.

Not watched takeover yet, seen clips on the YouTube but need to watch it over the next few days.

Guessing Goldberg hanging around then.

Guessing Goldberg hanging around then.

In the rumble apparently.

Thought the PPV was a bit poor. Highlight of the evening being the Raw v Smackdown Main event match.

In the rumble apparently.

Thought the PPV was a bit poor. Highlight of the evening being the Raw v Smackdown Main event match.
    Only seen some of the highlights but looks ok

Dudley Boyz haven't retired. They were at ICW on Sunday night.

Goldberg
    Goldberg
    Goldberg
    Not a bad ppv but wwe are in the position where they don't have to go there game as they have no competition

Raw this morning was good.

Can see these matches for WM33 happening.

Taker vs Cena
    Goldberg vs Lesnar
    Styles vs Orton
    Rollins vs HHH
    Jericho v KO
    Reigns v Balor

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar

Taker vs Cena
    Goldberg vs Lesnar
    Styles vs Orton
    Rollins vs HHH
    Jericho v KO
    Reigns v Balor
    Bayley vs Charlotte too imo, or maybe even all 'four horsewomen'.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Taker vs Cena
    Goldberg vs Lesnar
    Styles vs Orton
    Rollins vs HHH
    Jericho v KO
    Reigns v Balor
    If only that would be a great line up. Just wonder if Lesnar or Goldberg will be wearing the gold

If only that would be a great line up. Just wonder if Lesnar or Goldberg will be wearing the gold
    Roman is being lined up to face Strowman at Wrestlemania, so very good chance Goldberg v Lesnar will be for the title.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 23-11-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHanlon View Post
    Dudley Boyz haven't retired. They were at ICW on Sunday night.
    I thought they had took backstage jobs with wwe but never mind.

Roman is being lined up to face Strowman at Wrestlemania, so very good chance Goldberg v Lesnar will be for the title.
    Aslong as strowman wins,definitely think we'll get cena vs undertaker and Lesnar vs Goldberg other than that I have no idea some sort of multi-man cruiserweight match.

Anyone got any idea when balor is back?
    Guessing he'll get the title back pretty quickly.

Completely changing the subject but I'm off to the SWA show on Saturday and meeting The Godfather/Papa Shango beforehand.

Not watched wrestling in years but quite excited to meet one of my favourites of the attitude era.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Completely changing the subject but I'm off to the SWA show on Saturday and meeting The Godfather/Papa Shango beforehand.

Not watched wrestling in years but quite excited to meet one of my favourites of the attitude era.
    Better watch out he, he might out a curse on you ala the Ultimate Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Is he bringing the hooooo train

Is he bringing the hooooo train
    I reckon the talent pool may be somewhat poorer in Motherwell than he is used to.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years