hibs.net Messageboard

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwe

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good on him for sticking to his guns.

I can't imagine Joe is going to dethrone AJ though, surely if he was he would have done it by now? In fact, I just can't see anyone taking the title from AJ anytime soon. (Unless Orton wins this world cup shenanigans).

Yes Bryan is seems really good guy with good morals.

Not really sure who will be next in line for AJ, wouldn't be against Joe winning but I doubt he will,Orton like you say is probably the top heel on Smackdown but I don't see the point in giving AJ this long title reign just to put Orton over.

Only other top heel I could challenging AJ would be The Miz.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    I hope not!
    That’s me quit watching raw

Putting the title back on Brock is a joke.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    That’s me quit watching raw

Putting the title back on Brock is a joke.
    Even better Shane just won the world cup 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    Even better Shane just won the world cup 😂😂
    Shawn looks awful without his long hair.

Shawn looks awful without his long hair.
    He does look weird still looks in fantastic shape from the pictures I've seen,I'm not actually watching tonight WWE cancelled my subscription to the network for some reason. Think I'll just wait till Royal Rumble time to renew it don't think I'm missing much just now.

He does look weird still looks in fantastic shape from the pictures I've seen,I'm not actually watching tonight WWE cancelled my subscription to the network for some reason. Think I'll just wait till Royal Rumble time to renew it don't think I'm missing much just now.
    Especially with Brock part time champion again.

I hope that miz was honestly injured and unable to take part otherwise, that is the worst booking decision since, the match before when brock took the title.

Even worse when Seth is intercontinental champion and tag team, meaning one of those belts will be tied up too.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Was going to watch Crown Jewel last night but after hearing that both Lesnar won the UC and Shane won the WC, I didn’t bother in the end. Absolutely pathetic!

Considering just packing it in with WWE altogether as it’s just getting worse.

Was going to watch Crown Jewel last night but after hearing that both Lesnar won the UC and Shane won the WC, I didn’t bother in the end. Absolutely pathetic!

Considering just packing it in with WWE altogether as it’s just getting worse
    Something has to be done with WWE. I used to stay up for Raw and Smackdown. But i'll just catch up with them on youtube the following morning. Not worth losing sleep over anymore. I'll still watch the PPV's live.

We need another wrestling company to become as big as WWE. NJPW is that company.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Something has to be done with WWE. I used to stay up for Raw and Smackdown. But i'll just catch up with them on youtube the following morning. Not worth losing sleep over anymore. I'll still watch the PPV's live.

We need another wrestling company to become as big as WWE. NJPW is that company.
    Yeah I do the same Steve. Don’t bother staying up for Raw & Smackdown and just catch the YouTube highlights later in the week. The PPV I do watch from time to time but not bothered if I miss one. Will only watch Wrestlemania live.

In regards to your 2nd paragraph, whatever happened to TNA? I remember it used to be a very good wrestling company when it started and was hoping for a feud between WWE vs TNA to erupt. Similar to WWF vs WCW during the attitude era. Now it’s nowhere to be seen and many of its best wrestlers have either switched over to WWE (AJ Styles, Samoa Joe etc) or retired.

Yeah I do the same Steve. Don’t bother staying up for Raw & Smackdown and just catch the YouTube highlights later in the week. The PPV I do watch from time to time but not bothered if I miss one. Will only watch Wrestlemania live.

In regards to your 2nd paragraph, whatever happened to TNA? I remember it used to be a very good wrestling company when it started and was hoping for a feud between WWE vs TNA to erupt. Similar to WWF vs WCW during the attitude era. Now it’s nowhere to be seen and many of its best wrestlers have either switched over to WWE (AJ Styles, Samoa Joe etc) or retired.
    TNA is called impact wrestling these days. One of their recent ppv's was meant to be one of the best shows of the year.

I would love if all the other major wrestling companies merged to compete with WWE.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    TNA is called impact wrestling these days. One of their recent ppv's was meant to be one of the best shows of the year.

I would love if all the other major wrestling companies merged to compete with WWE.

Ahh right, I didn’t know that. Cheers 👍🏾Was very good between 2005-2010 and was making its self known in the wrestling world. Had a very good talented roster and the matches were very entertaining to watch as well.

Would absolutely love to see that too. Would be class if it did happen.
    Last edited by hfc rd; 05-11-2018 at 06:59 PM.

I've stopped watching it. I just catch up online. I do like watching the big 4 ppvs though so I'll probably watch SS.

Becky lynch apparently out of survivors series with a concussion. Which is a disaster as she's on fire right now.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Becky lynch apparently out of survivors series with a concussion. Which is a disaster as she's on fire right now.

Looks like she broke her nose last night on that Raw invasion.

If what you are saying is true and she is indeed out of Survivor Series, won’t be surprised if it is Charlotte Flaur that now faces Rousey at Survivor Series.

Looks like she broke her nose last night on that Raw invasion.

If what you are saying is true and she is indeed out of Survivor Series, won’t be surprised if it is Charlotte Flaur that now faces Rousey at Survivor Series.
    It is true and Charlotte will face Rousey. Could see Becky coming and destroying the two of them and causing a Dq keeps everyone looking good.Becky is the best thing in WWE right now.

Also now have Daniel Bryan as WWE Champ now. Can't say I saw that one coming.

It is true and Charlotte will face Rousey. Could see Becky coming and destroying the two of them and causing a Dq keeps everyone looking good.Becky is the best thing in WWE right now.

Really hope we get Becky v Ronda at WM35 instead of Charlotte v Ronda.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

Enjoyed SD. Agree, I love this new side of Becky.

Neither did I expect Daniel Bryan to beat AJ and win the title nor seen that heel turn coming 😲

Really hope we get Becky v Ronda at WM35 instead of Charlotte v Ronda.
    Becky should vacate and stay out until a surprise return at the rumble, win it and choose Ronda for mania Imo.

A d bry heel turn though? Not sure I get it, especially one so quick.

Testimonial Due

One rumour I saw said that Bryan winning was just so Styles wouldn’t break lesnar’s modern day world title record. Sadly it’s not hard to believe that.

I did also see that he’s been pushing to go heel for a while, that could be interesting.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Charlotte’s assault last night on Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series 😮

Didn’t see that coming even though I enjoyed it 😁

Ronda v Becky v Charlotte at wrestlemania 35.

Ronda v Becky v Charlotte at wrestlemania 35.
    I'm in 😀. Vince going to be on Raw tonight for some big shake up,hopefully not an other false dawn.

Some very good matches at Royal Rumble this year.

Some very good matches at Royal Rumble this year.
    Yes looks a very good card.id even say the smackdown tag match could be fun as well.

Left by mutual consent!
    Thinking of putting a wee bet on the royal rumble this year. Who do you think will win it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    Thinking of putting a wee bet on the royal rumble this year. Who do you think will win it?
    Rollins or McIntyre.

Left by mutual consent!
    Rollins or McIntyre.
    Lot of people saying the same thing. How about Strowman? Seems to have been backed a lot after recent events

Check sky bet later in the week mate. So many request a bet choices.

This came in from last year's rumble.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 21-01-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Lot of people saying the same thing. How about Strowman? Seems to have been backed a lot after recent events
    Very possible but I just don't see it happening. I think they just see Strowman as the new Big Show might win a title here and there but won't ever be the main guy.