hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 463

Thread: Wwe

  1. #391
    Enzo Amore released after rape allegations.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #392
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't know Torrie Wilson made it for me 😍 the rest was meh!opening segment with Austin was ok.
    She's still looking fine after all these years.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  4. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She's still looking fine after all these years.
    Sure is.had a thing for her way back in her WCW days 😍

  5. #394
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    My mate is flying across to Philadelphia today for the rumble. Watch out for the Hibs top and flag in the crowd on sunday night.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  6. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My mate is flying across to Philadelphia today for the rumble. Watch out for the Hibs top and flag in the crowd on sunday night.
    Lucky boy would love to do something like that is it a travel package?including takeover etc.

  7. #396
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lucky boy would love to do something like that is it a travel package?including takeover etc.
    He's just got tickets for the rumble, raw and smackdown. He's not into nxt for some reason. It's costing him a lot of cash.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  8. #397
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's just got tickets for the rumble, raw and smackdown. He's not into nxt for some reason. It's costing him a lot of cash.

    One of of my mates has went to the last 2 Wrestlemanias. Said itís exhausting, going to NXT, Mania, Raw, and trying to get to the various signing sessions as well.

    crazy money by the time youíve payed flights, accommodation, tickets for each of the shows (think they only sell them separately as well), the requisite merchandise (including some purely to get autographed), then food etc.

  9. #398
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of of my mates has went to the last 2 Wrestlemanias. Said itís exhausting, going to NXT, Mania, Raw, and trying to get to the various signing sessions as well.

    crazy money by the time youíve payed flights, accommodation, tickets for each of the shows (think they only sell them separately as well), the requisite merchandise (including some purely to get autographed), then food etc.
    It's crazy money as you say. The only way i would attend one of the big 4 ppv's is if they held it in the uk.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  10. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's crazy money as you say. The only way i would attend one of the big 4 ppv's is if they held it in the uk.
    I thought they might have put summerslam back at Wembley or at least have a big PPV here again. Went to see a few of the Rebellion and Insurrexion PPV's here but would love to have a proper one at Wembley or Millennium stadium.

  11. #400
    Nakamura the bookies favourite still. We might see a big shift in odds tonight/tomorrow. Actually think it's really hard to pick this year apart from reigns vs lesnar at wrestlemania not sure what direction they will go in.

  12. #401
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nakamura the bookies favourite still. We might see a big shift in odds tonight/tomorrow. Actually think it's really hard to pick this year apart from reigns vs lesnar at wrestlemania not sure what direction they will go in.
    As good as nakamura v styles would be, I'm not convinced either could be a convincing heel, which would probably make the build to the match a bit underwhelming.

    Must say I'm fairly convinced reigns wins it.

  13. #402
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As good as nakamura v styles would be, I'm not convinced either could be a convincing heel, which would probably make the build to the match a bit underwhelming.

    Must say I'm fairly convinced reigns wins it.
    If Roman wins it tomorrow night i'll get my mate to film the reaction before WWE edit out the booing.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  14. #403
    Coaching Staff Future17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    "Galactidos!"
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,163
    I'm going for a Balor/Banks Rumble double.

    If not Balor, then Strowman.

  15. #404
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Nakamura is the favourite to win and so is asuka for the womenís rumble.

    Taker was spotted in Philadelphia yesterday.

    Anyone else staying up for it tonight?
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  16. #405
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  17. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done that's a great bet. I stayed up till the end of the men's match.Glad they went with nakamura. Ronda rousey apparently signed full time plus rey mysterio.

    Think they must have big plans for Almas and Adam Cole which is good. Takeover was awesome as well.

  18. #407
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done that's a great bet. I stayed up till the end of the men's match.Glad they went with nakamura. Ronda rousey apparently signed full time plus rey mysterio.

    Think they must have big plans for Almas and Adam Cole which is good. Takeover was awesome as well.
    Best ppv for a long time and best rumble ppv in years.

    Cole and Almas will be future wwe champions for sure. Both have huge potential.

    Ronda full time is also decent as everyone thought it would be part time.

    May need to watch the men's rumble again it was that good.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  19. #408
    The coach is back tonight as well.

  20. #409
    Coaching Staff Future17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    "Galactidos!"
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best ppv for a long time and best rumble ppv in years.

    Cole and Almas will be future wwe champions for sure. Both have huge potential.

    Ronda full time is also decent as everyone thought it would be part time.

    May need to watch the men's rumble again it was that good.
    I thought the actual Rumbles were quite poor.

    The time from Balor's exit to the end was pointlessly long, as Nakamura was the only realistic winner from that point.

    I may be biased as I'm not a Nakamura fan and just don't see him as a Wrestlemania main eventer.

    As an aside, Rousey's introduction was cringeworthy, but that probably wasn't her fault. I'm a big fan of hers, but I can't see her being capable of selling the kayfabe. I hope I'm wrong.

  21. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought the actual Rumbles were quite poor.

    The time from Balor's exit to the end was pointlessly long, as Nakamura was the only realistic winner from that point.

    I may be biased as I'm not a Nakamura fan and just don't see him as a Wrestlemania main eventer.

    As an aside, Rousey's introduction was cringeworthy, but that probably wasn't her fault. I'm a big fan of hers, but I can't see her being capable of selling the kayfabe. I hope I'm wrong.

    The last bit is true the over pointing at the wrestlemania sign is cringe.nearly every match someone does several times.especailly as we know 95% of the roster will be at wrestlemania some way or another.its not like there is o e or two matches only.

  22. #411
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    John Cena vs. The Undertaker


    Universal Title Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns


    WWE Title Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura


    Ronda Rousey and partner vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H


    Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz (c) vs. Braun Strowman


    Raw Womenís Title Match: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax


    Smackdown Live Womenís Title Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka


    Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan


    Cruiserweight Title Tournament Final


    Apparently are locked for Wrestlemania. Still think we'll get a US Title ladder match and Shane/Orton v KO/SZ.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  23. #412
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought the actual Rumbles were quite poor.

    The time from Balor's exit to the end was pointlessly long, as Nakamura was the only realistic winner from that point.

    I may be biased as I'm not a Nakamura fan and just don't see him as a Wrestlemania main eventer.

    As an aside, Rousey's introduction was cringeworthy, but that probably wasn't her fault. I'm a big fan of hers, but I can't see her being capable of selling the kayfabe. I hope I'm wrong.

    Im totally behind having a womenís rumble, thereís a decent amount of talented performers to hold one. However, increasing the numbers to 30 was wrong, felt like a nostalgia trip rather than a serious match, which in turn under played the significance of doing it.

    The donít half like to build up and build up a big name, we got what felt like months of Goldberg teasers, now this 7-8 minute stretch of Rousey doing effectively sod all. You just know the Rousey thing will be strung out, setting up a feud, before a mania match with someone.

    I completely agree about this pointing at the mania sign as well, itís so over done.

  24. #413
    Coaching Staff Future17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    "Galactidos!"
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    John Cena vs. The Undertaker
    Please God, no. I just can't see the advantage in this at all. He's retired; let him rest in peace.

    Universal Title Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns
    If this happens, it should be because Lesnar's contract isn't being renewed and Reigns is going to be champion.

    Ronda Rousey and partner vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H
    I hope I'm wrong, but this could be car crash.

    Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz (c) vs. Braun Strowman
    This should be awesome because...well, because it's The Miz.

    Charlotte Flair v Asuka
    They would have to give a decent reason for Asuka swapping brands considering the push she's getting on Raw.

    Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan
    I think this would be a great fight if built properly, but I heard JJ's neck injury is actually real so plans may be a-changing.

  25. #414
    @hibs.net private member Steve-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    20,040
    Elimination Chamber wasnít great.

  26. #415
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Elimination Chamber wasnít great.
    A lot of rubbish. Predictable winners in all the matches.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  27. #416
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A lot of rubbish. Predictable winners in all the matches.

    The whole event was really mundane

  28. #417
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Fast lane was terrible but at least we're getting AJ v Nakamura
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  29. #418
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    8,013
    Ultimate deletion tonight. Either going to be awesome or the worst thing of all time.

    Hoping for the former, dreading the latter.

  30. #419
    WWE just announced that Daniel Bryan has been cleared for competition. Scenes

  31. #420
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,287
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved