hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 245

Thread: Wwe

  1. #181
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Great ppv overall. First 3 hours were the best i've seen for a long time in Wrestlemania.

    Pre-Show:

    Neville-Aries 8/10 - Great match to start the pre-show with.

    Battle Royal 3/10 - Mojo winning makes no sense to me, would have been better if Zayn or Braun won it

    Ambrose v Corbin 5/10 - First of all why was this on the pre-show?, Felt sorry for Ambrose going from WWE Champion to pre-show wrestlemania in 8 months.


    Main Show:


    AJ v Shane 8/10 - Great match as expected, that shooting star from Shane was brilliant but right man won here.

    Owens v Y2J 7/10 - Another good match where Owens got his Wrestlemania moment.

    Raw's Women Championship 6/10 - Bayley got her moment but not a high standard match as i expected.
    Raw's Tag Team Championship 10/10 - The Hardy's pop when they came out was , also best match of the night for me. Jeff's still got it

    Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse 5/10 - Pretty terrible match but congrats to Cena and Nikki on their engagement though.

    Seth v HHH 7/10 - Another enjoyable match of the evening. HHH put over Seth and Stephanie took a bump through the table.

    Orton v Wyatt 3/10 - This match felt rushed and worst match of the night for me.

    Lesnar v Goldberg 9/10 - 2nd best match of the night for me even if it was only 4:45mins.

    Smackdown's women's match 3/10 - Noami won the title in her hometown that's all that happened

    Roman v Taker 5/10 - match was pretty terrible but Taker is pretty much done now going by the ending :(.



    Overall 8/10 for the ppv. Best WM for a few years i think. Raw will be interesting tonight.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 03-04-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #182
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great ppv overall. First 3 hours were the best i've seen for a long time in Wrestlemania.

    Pre-Show:

    Neville-Aries 8/10 - Great match to start the pre-show with.

    Battle Royal 3/10 - Mojo winning makes no sense to me, would have been better if Zayn or Braun won it

    Ambrose v Corbin 5/10 - First of all why was this on the pre-show?, Felt sorry for Ambrose going from WWE Champion to pre-show wrestlemania in 8 months.


    Main Show:


    AJ v Shane 8/10 - Great match as expected, that shooting star from Shane was brilliant but right man won here.

    Owens v Y2J 7/10 - Another good match where Owens got his Wrestlemania moment.

    Raw's Women Championship 6/10 - Bayley got her moment but not a high standard match as i expected.
    Raw's Tag Team Championship 10/10 - The Hardy's pop when they came out was , also best match of the night for me. Jeff's still got it

    Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse 5/10 - Pretty terrible match but congrats to Cena and Nikki on their engagement though.

    Seth v HHH 7/10 - Another enjoyable match of the evening. HHH put over Seth and Stephanie took a bump through the table.

    Orton v Wyatt 3/10 - This match felt rushed and worst match of the night for me.

    Lesnar v Goldberg 9/10 - 2nd best match of the night for me even if it was only 4:45mins.

    Smackdown's women's match 3/10 - Noami won the title in her hometown that's all that happened

    Roman v Taker 5/10 - match was pretty terrible but Taker is pretty much done now going by the ending :(.



    Overall 8/10 for the ppv. Best WM for a few years i think. Raw will be interesting tonight.
    Pretty much my thoughts too, although I've not seen the cruiserweight match yet. I feel sorry for the smackdown women, their match was so pushed for time.

    It's a poor match for taker to retire on, although they did the actual retirement part really well. He obviously couldn't have as good a match as in the past because of his physical issues but reigns is not the right person. Taker retiring is more a moment for the older fans than the younger fans, and reigns is definitely appealing to the wrong demographic for that.

  4. #183
    @hibs.net private member Hibbie_Cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,353
    Just watched it. Didn't think it was great but certainly didn't think it was rubbish either. No real stand out match for me but a few 7/10's. Even the short matches were decent considering they never had much time.

    The Cena stuff was just the utter pits though

  5. #184
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Only watched parts so far.

    Tag team match was great hardy boyz are still awesome and everybody else played there part well.hope they keep sheamus and cesaro together turned into a great team.

    Hhh v rollins was great rollins is great in the ring.I've always hhh aswell no matter what anyone says about him he always gets in great shape puts his body on the line.

    Styles vs Shane O'mac was good aswell styles is one of if not the best in the world and Shane is always entertaining.styles winning was right same as rollins.

    Brock vs Goldberg was booked perfectly that's what you want to see from them again Lesnar winning was right.I'll probably be in the minority but hope Goldberg still has another couple matches.

    Taker vs reigns not great not terrible but you can taker is really struggling.(not reigns fault)he probably should have finished after the hhh he'll in a cell match.but the the retirement bit was great and the result was correct taker deserves his retirement he owes nobody anything and has had some great moments over the years.

    Now on to roman reigns.I can see why they want him as the main guy but they have pushed him all wrong he should got a really slow push instead they rushed it also I think he is still able save it if they charge some stuff.like his gear his music and his attitude he should be booked as uncaring bad ass.I would have had him absolutely demolish with the steel chair taker at the end.the raw crowd tonight will give him a torrid time could be some of the loudest boos ever.

    Will watch the rest later.also wtf mojo rawley? You have big show,strowman,zayn,Samoa Joe,balor and others not doing much but they pick mojo ****** rawley?

  6. #185
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Hopefully Balor, Nakamura, Angle all debut/return tonight.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  7. #186
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully Balor, Nakamura, Angle all debut/return tonight.
    I'm hoping so, but the latest rumour is that Nakamura is headed to smackdown with cena taking more time off. Dillinger and almas are also expected to debut this week after drew Galloway went back to nxt.

    I really hope they turn reigns heel but I can't see it.
    Last edited by hibee62; 03-04-2017 at 11:10 PM.

  8. #187
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,216
    Balor back.

    The revival debut.

    New gm on raw. Don't believe me? It's true. It's damn true.

  9. #188
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Balor back.

    The revival debut.

    New gm on raw. Don't believe me? It's true. It's damn true.
    Best raw for a long time.

    Smackdown will be the same tonight.

    Can see AJ going to Raw and someline like Seth moving.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  10. #189
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Reigns got a nice warm welcome 😂

    Dillinger and nakamura on smackdown.

  11. #190
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reigns got a nice warm welcome 😂

    Dillinger and nakamura on smackdown.
    Aye that was pretty good fun. As was the cheering for Stephanie getting put through the table.

    Angle got some reaction too.

    Nakamura's entrance was awesome.

  12. #191
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Did AJ turn face last night?


    If so can we get AJ v Nakamura for WWE Championship at next year's WM please
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  13. #192
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did AJ turn face last night?


    If so can we get AJ v Nakamura for WWE Championship at next year's WM please
    Not sure what there doing with aj he gets cheered probably more than anyone on the roster.

    But aj vs nakamura would be great but apparently the main event for next year is already reigns vs Lesnar 😢

  14. #193
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye that was pretty good fun. As was the cheering for Stephanie getting put through the table.

    Angle got some reaction too.

    Nakamura's entrance was awesome.
    I liked it when vince came out and the crowd loudly chanted roman sucks he hated it his face was a picture he'll still push him too the moon anyway.

  15. #194
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Think I may have to watch Raw and Smackdown again. Both were that good.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  16. #195
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    WWE Live in Glasgow next month. Tempted to head through for this again but want to see who's on Smackdown first after the draft on monday.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  17. #196
    @hibs.net private member Steve-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Age
    35
    Posts
    19,730
    Thought Mania was average (30 and 31 were better IMO).

    Reigns is just sooo boring, including in the right. Compared to Goldberg, even now, Reigns' spear is truly awful. As us that superman punch!

  18. #197
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought Mania was average (30 and 31 were better IMO).

    Reigns is just sooo boring, including in the right. Compared to Goldberg, even now, Reigns' spear is truly awful. As us that superman punch!

    Aslong I've said before they really don't help him with his booking or moves as you say nor his attire and entrance music.

    Should just book him as a dick and let him change up his moves moveset a bit.superman punch is lame.

    Drew Galloway/mcintrye Is in nxt now.

  19. #198
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Strowman flipping the ambulance 😅

    And getting cheered for attempted murder 😅

  20. #199
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Strowman is just brilliant.

    But good to see AJ is staying on Smackdown
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  21. #200
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Strowman flipping the ambulance 😅

    And getting cheered for attempted murder 😅
    The bit where he launched the gurney off a ledge was awesome. I was properly marking out.

  22. #201
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Smackdown done better than Raw in the draft.

    You have Styles, Orton, Cena, Owens/Y2J, Zayn, Nakamura, New Day, Charlotte, Rusev now.

    Styles-Nakamura will happen at next year's Wrestlemania and Cena-Nakamura will be at Summerslam.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  23. #202
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smackdown done better than Raw in the draft.

    You have Styles, Orton, Cena, Owens/Y2J, Zayn, Nakamura, New Day, Charlotte, Rusev now.

    Styles-Nakamura will happen at next year's Wrestlemania and Cena-Nakamura will be at Summerslam.

    Got to say I'm surprised how over nakamura is on the main roster.he should beat orton for the wwe title.

    Glad rusev is on smackdown could be so much better just evil foreigner no.8997 only thing that worries me is the video of lanar dancing please don't make rusev dance🙏

  24. #203
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bit where he launched the gurney off a ledge was awesome. I was properly marking out.
    It was great to hear the crowd cheering aswell
    They shold have strowman beat Lesnar for the title.

  25. #204
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Anyone else going to the live event in Glasgow in 2 weeks time

    Can't wait to see AJ, Nakamura etc.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  26. #205
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else going to the live event in Glasgow in 2 weeks time

    Can't wait to see AJ, Nakamura etc.
    Not going due to having to fund yet another trip to hampden. Enjoy it though.

    Anyone catch big show v strowman? Most of it was a slugfest but the ending was great.

  27. #206
    @hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    33
    Posts
    382
    Any of you guys watch Lucha Underground?
    Was at a show in Manchester last week with quite a few of those guys on the card. Angelico, killshot, pentagon plus a few more.
    Skill level was pretty incredible!

  28. #207
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not going due to having to fund yet another trip to hampden. Enjoy it though.

    Anyone catch big show v strowman? Most of it was a slugfest but the ending was great.
    WWE Championship Match
    Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

    United States Championship Match
    Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

    SmackDown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
    American Alpha vs The Usos vs Primo & Epico

    SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
    Naomi vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte vs Natalya vs Carmella w/ James Ellsworth

    Shinsuke Nakamura vs Dolph Ziggler

    Trent Seven, Tyler Bate and Wolfgang
    vs
    Pete Dunne, Joseph Conners and Tyson T-Bone

    Luke Harper, Breezango, Jinder and Corbin likely to be there too.



    Some matches will change but canni wait to see AJ v Orton, Owens v Zayn, Nakamura-Ziggler and the six man tag match live.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 24-04-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  29. #208
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Pretty good show tonight at the hydro. Got a wee preview of Nakamura-Ziggler match's tonight and it was awesome. Can't wait for their match at backlash.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

  30. #209
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty good show tonight at the hydro. Got a wee preview of Nakamura-Ziggler match's tonight and it was awesome. Can't wait for their match at backlash.
    Would you recommend going to one of these events?

  31. #210
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,452
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you recommend going to one of these events?
    Live shows are good because you'll get a preview of future matches and feuds. Atmosphere is low as expected but good to pass a few hours.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 09-05-2017 at 01:52 AM.
    Less talk, more gifs.

    21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved