hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Wwe

Threaded View

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Great ppv overall. First 3 hours were the best i've seen for a long time in Wrestlemania.

Pre-Show:

Neville-Aries 8/10 - Great match to start the pre-show with.

Battle Royal 3/10 - Mojo winning makes no sense to me, would have been better if Zayn or Braun won it

Ambrose v Corbin 5/10 - First of all why was this on the pre-show?, Felt sorry for Ambrose going from WWE Champion to pre-show wrestlemania in 8 months.

Main Show:

AJ v Shane 8/10 - Great match as expected, that shooting star from Shane was brilliant but right man won here.

Owens v Y2J 7/10 - Another good match where Owens got his Wrestlemania moment.

Raw's Women Championship 6/10 - Bayley got her moment but not a high standard match as i expected.
    Raw's Tag Team Championship 10/10 - The Hardy's pop when they came out was , also best match of the night for me. Jeff's still got it

Cena and Nikki v Miz and Maryse 5/10 - Pretty terrible match but congrats to Cena and Nikki on their engagement though.

Seth v HHH 7/10 - Another enjoyable match of the evening. HHH put over Seth and Stephanie took a bump through the table.

Orton v Wyatt 3/10 - This match felt rushed and worst match of the night for me.

Lesnar v Goldberg 9/10 - 2nd best match of the night for me even if it was only 4:45mins.

Smackdown's women's match 3/10 - Noami won the title in her hometown that's all that happened

Roman v Taker 5/10 - match was pretty terrible but Taker is pretty much done now going by the ending :(.

Overall 8/10 for the ppv. Best WM for a few years i think. Raw will be interesting tonight.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 03-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16