hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wwe

First Team Breakthrough
    Wwe Is pretty boring at the minute always happens after Wrestlemania. Backlash this Sunday with jinder mahal main eventing(got to get that Indian money😉)

Just a few thoughts orton has zero need to champion again.nakamura is a star as is strowman(hopefully he isn't out too long)
    Extreme rules 5 way sounds like a good idea
    Charlotte is excellent,usos are 10 times better as heels now(bit shouty on promos)I'd like to know what's went wrong with American alpha?alexa bliss is great and so is heel neville and the miz.reigns is still reigns sadly.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Strowman will get a massive pop on his return and turn face I reckon. That's how you push a new star without shoving them down your throats like they did with Reigns.

Want Strowman or Nakamura or Styles to win the rumble. But we know it's likely roman again since the main event is set for next year for WM34.

After watching Nakamura-Ziggler 2 weeks ago at the live event in Glasgow, I'm buzzing to see their match on Sunday.

Alexa though <3.

First Team Breakthrough
    Takeover looked really good last night from the the bits and pieces I've seen.

They have so much talent right through just now it's unreal.hopefully Adam cole signs soon aswell.

Jinder new WWE champion

Smackdown has reached a new low.
    Less talk, more gifs.

21.05.16 "Ladies and gentlemen you are witness to a moment of Scottish sporting history, Hibernian have won The Scottish Cup"

First Team Breakthrough
    Wish old vince would just leave now. Poor decision.

Cashing in on the Indian money!

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cashing in on the Indian money!
    Aye with a Canadian!!

Ridiculous decision. Do we even know why the Singh brothers are helping him, other than get, they all look sort of Indian! Put them together!