hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 366

Thread: Wwe

  1. #211
    Wwe Is pretty boring at the minute always happens after Wrestlemania. Backlash this Sunday with jinder mahal main eventing(got to get that Indian money😉)

    Just a few thoughts orton has zero need to champion again.nakamura is a star as is strowman(hopefully he isn't out too long)
    Extreme rules 5 way sounds like a good idea
    Charlotte is excellent,usos are 10 times better as heels now(bit shouty on promos)I'd like to know what's went wrong with American alpha?alexa bliss is great and so is heel neville and the miz.reigns is still reigns sadly.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #212
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Strowman will get a massive pop on his return and turn face I reckon. That's how you push a new star without shoving them down your throats like they did with Reigns.

    Want Strowman or Nakamura or Styles to win the rumble. But we know it's likely roman again since the main event is set for next year for WM34.

    After watching Nakamura-Ziggler 2 weeks ago at the live event in Glasgow, I'm buzzing to see their match on Sunday.

    Alexa though <3.

  4. #213
    Takeover looked really good last night from the the bits and pieces I've seen.

    They have so much talent right through just now it's unreal.hopefully Adam cole signs soon aswell.

  5. #214
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Jinder new WWE champion

    Smackdown has reached a new low.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  6. #215
    Wish old vince would just leave now. Poor decision.

  7. #216
    Cashing in on the Indian money!

  8. #217
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,693
    Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cashing in on the Indian money!
    Aye with a Canadian!!

    Ridiculous decision. Do we even know why the Singh brothers are helping him, other than get, they all look sort of Indian! Put them together!

  9. #218
    Extreme rules tonight.
    Not a bad card but not great either seen some rumours of Samoa joe and Seth rollins both winning to set up a triple threat with brock.

  10. #219
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Extreme rules tonight.
    Not a bad card but not great either seen some rumours of Samoa joe and Seth rollins both winning to set up a triple threat with brock.
    I think they'll probably go with balor to get the whole "never lost the title" question out the way, and I'm somewhat worried what their long term plans are for him. I do think having a part-time champion is really hurting raw just now.

  11. #220
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Extreme rules tonight.
    Not a bad card but not great either seen some rumours of Samoa joe and Seth rollins both winning to set up a triple threat with brock.
    Just have Roman win so WM34 main event doesn't happen.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  12. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just have Roman win so WM34 main event doesn't happen.
    Not against this as this waiting for lesnar reigns 2 at wrestlemania is sucking the life out of everyone.

  13. #222
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,693
    Reckon it'll be Samoa joe. I know strowman is supposed to be out long term, but I can see him returning amd taking out reigns.

    Want balor to win, but don't see it.

  14. #223
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Joe v Lesnar will be amazing.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  15. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joe v Lesnar will be amazing.
    Hopefully it's not just suplex city again they could make joe a big star in this match,even in defeat.pretty sure he won't win.

  16. #225
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,693
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joe v Lesnar will be amazing.
    As long as they don't squash him. Raw was decent on Monday but I'm not sure where reigns goes from here. No rivalry at the moment.

    Just putting it out there. The fashion po po are one of the best things about sd live.

  17. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as they don't squash him. Raw was decent on Monday but I'm not sure where reigns goes from here. No rivalry at the moment.

    Just putting it out there. The fashion po po are one of the best things about sd live.

    Yeah there backstage segments are great both decent in the ring as well.its amazing if you give guys a chance and some character what they can do.

    Same goes for the miz and strowman. And others just can't think of them just now.

  18. #227
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,693
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah there backstage segments are great both decent in the ring as well.its amazing if you give guys a chance and some character what they can do.

    Same goes for the miz and strowman. And others just can't think of them just now.
    Miz is the best heel in the business by a mile.
    "Their day one was a little more h than hours" 😂

  19. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miz is the best heel in the business by a mile.
    "Their day one was a little more h than hours" 😂
    The miz is definitely one of the best in world.
    Got to admit I hated fandango and Tyler breeze but this gimmick is great.

  20. #229
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7,693
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The miz is definitely one of the best in world.
    Got to admit I hated fandango and Tyler breeze but this gimmick is great.
    Miz is possibly the only heel to get universal heat.

    Ko, strowman and Wyatt all get cheers. Miz is hated. Reigns could be the biggest heel ever, but it won't happen.

    The breezango / new day skit was excellent.

    Fandango "Their day one is h"
    Big e "ish"
    Fandango "gesundheit"

    😂

    https://youtu.be/ZnDh1vA73LY
    Last edited by Onceinawhile; 10-06-2017 at 08:42 PM.

  21. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miz is possibly the only heel to get universal heat.

    Ko, strowman and Wyatt all get cheers. Miz is hated. Reigns could be the biggest heel ever, but it won't happen.

    The breezango / new day skit was excellent.

    Fandango "Their day one is h"
    Big e "ish"
    Fandango "bless You"

    😂
    Yeah definitely.the new day are another example of giving guys some freedom.i know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but as singles competitors they were going nowhere fast.

    The ironic thing is cocky heel reigns would probably get cheered 🤔still don't know why they don't give it a try at very least change his ring gear and entrance.the shield ended 3 years ago ffs😠

  22. #231
    Samoa Joe killing it the last couple of weeks.heyman is a great manager as well they really should have more managers.

    I only watched the 1st segment on raw this week the rest didn't look up to much.apart from joe/lesnar.

  23. #232
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Seen today online Wembley is being talked about as a future wrestlemania venue .
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  24. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seen today online Wembley is being talked about as a future wrestlemania venue .
    Doubt Vince will ever do it.it would be great though even summerslam would be great.

  25. #234
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,900
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doubt Vince will ever do it.it would be great though even summerslam would be great.
    Would be a major event if they done it.

    As you say even summerslam would be decent.


    Top rumoured matches for this year's Summerslam are:

    Roman Reigns v Goldberg
    John Cena v Jinder Mahal
    Brock Lesnar v Braun Strowman
    Kurt Angle v Triple H


    Looks a better card than this year's wrestlemania.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  26. #235
    @hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    34
    Posts
    497
    Ring of honour happening at the corn exchange in august. First time ever in Scotland. Will be tremendous.

  27. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ring of honour happening at the corn exchange in august. First time ever in Scotland. Will be tremendous.
    Any idea who's going to be on it?

  28. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be a major event if they done it.

    As you say even summerslam would be decent.


    Top rumoured matches for this year's Summerslam are:

    Roman Reigns v Goldberg
    John Cena v Jinder Mahal
    Brock Lesnar v Braun Strowman
    Kurt Angle v Triple H


    Looks a better card than this year's wrestlemania.

    Could be a great card considering amount of talent you haven't mentioned. Hope strowman wins lesnar can win the title back later if they insist on doing reigns vs lesnar at wrestlemania.

  29. #238
    Testimonial Due hfc rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,920
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RD4138MU
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be a major event if they done it.

    As you say even summerslam would be decent.


    Top rumoured matches for this year's Summerslam are:

    Roman Reigns v Goldberg
    John Cena v Jinder Mahal
    Brock Lesnar v Braun Strowman
    Kurt Angle v Triple H


    Looks a better card than this year's wrestlemania.

    Is Cena not heading to Raw? Various online reports stating that he's a free agent and that he was drafted to Raw as part of the superstar shakeup a few months back. Hasn't made an appearance since Wrestlemania on the show as doing some work outside of wrestling and getting his wedding organised.

  30. #239
    First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any idea who's going to be on it?
    I got a ticket for this last week, so far announced a few including the young bucks, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Jay Lethal. Hoping for Marty Scurll and Cody Rhodes to appear.

  31. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by portyhibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got a ticket for this last week, so far announced a few including the young bucks, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Jay Lethal. Hoping for Marty Scurll and Cody Rhodes to appear.
    Some of the big names then.no omega?

    Anyone know what's happening with Adam Cole?thought he was nxt bound but it's went very quiet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved