hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saturday dot count?

Anyone in a good position to see how we are looking for Saturday?

Leanne's message in EEN today suggest crowds may even increase which would be incredible and we are on a 43 year high!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Saturday at 3pm. First home league game in ages. Three points clear. Chance to pop into the shop and get the DVD. How many good reasons do you need people?

The fans showed again last weekend how important they are to help drive the team on when we were up against it.

Can't wait for the game - will be tough with their new ex hearts coach as manager.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Is Saturday a Hibs kids game?

14/15K again would be great. A lot of folk seem to have got back in the habit as even when we had our dodgy spell both home and away crowds stood up well.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, next hibs kids game is around Christmas I think

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    No next one is in december. dumbarton or somthing

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Anyone in a good position to see how we are looking for Saturday?

Leanne's message in EEN today suggest crowds may even increase which would be incredible and we are on a 43 year high!
    I looked at it roughly last night and I would say were in front of where we would normally be on a Tuesday night for a Saturday game. Sections 5 and 13 sold out with 4, 6, 7, 12 and 14 not far away from being sold out in the West.

Famous Five lower only has about 70 from memory with section 50 not far away from sell out upstairs.

East will pick up in the next few days and I can't see seats sold in the three stands being less than 15,000.

Professionally, I'm a software engineer, would folk be interested in a web site that could take a screenshot of the select a seat page and tell you how many dots with different colours there are?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy JR View Post
    Professionally, I'm a software engineer, would folk be interested in a web site that could take a screenshot of the select a seat page and tell you how many dots with different colours there are?
    It would help enormously I would imagine.

You'll put Callum7 out of a job but it would be very handy for all the counters.

Just had a peek at their match day forum (black & white army) they seem to reckon that we will get somewhere between 9-11K in attendance!! LOL

@hibs.net private member woodythehibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    Just had a peek at their match day forum (black & white army) they seem to reckon that we will get somewhere between 9-11K in attendance!! LOL
    How many are they likely to bring?

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodythehibee View Post
    How many are they likely to bring?
    Negative 5000 by the sounds of it.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    They are clearly basing it on the challenge cup game rather than any of our previous home attendances and the fact we have 11k season ticket holders.

It's written in Flash, so that would be quite an undertaking.

Can you do a screenshot of the crowd at Tynie on matchday and give us an exact figure.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Can you do a screenshot of the crowd at Tynie on matchday and give us an exact figure.

Cheers.
    Unrealistic!!!!

Even the best software would take a while to count 400,000 seats.......

I would be surprised if the attendance was less than 15,000 on Saturday, and going by the dot counting going on, I think an attendance of around 16,000 is looking more accurate.

Do we have an updated stadium pic ?

I'm too lazy and blind through years of excessive masturbation to dot count but surely one of our resident Hawkeyes can pitch in?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverjgl07 View Post
    It's not changed since i seen it Tuesday

It's Thursday and we seriously need somebody to step up and start the dot count.

Time for Heroes.

@hibs.net private member
    I have created a complete overview of the seats left as of 11.30am today but cannot see how to upload the image on here.... any help?

@hibs.net private member
    A fair bit of outrage at the £22 ticket price. A disgraceful rip-off compared to the mere £20 it is at their place - or £22 in some parts, as can be established by reading an argument on that forum thread that would hold it's own with some of the "ITK" debates on here over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I would be surprised if the attendance was less than 15,000 on Saturday, and going by the dot counting going on, I think an attendance of around 16,000 is looking more accurate.
    Since the start of the season my guess was that our crowds would settle down to around 13 to 14 thousand after the initial cup winning euphoria had worn off a bit and a few of the new found walk ups had begun to realise that they weren't going to be sitting watching Hibs blow everybody away at ER and that in fact most games require oodles of patience as Hibs struggle manfully to unlock packed defences.

I think we are getting to that stage now and frankly I would be amazed if the crowd reaches 16,000 on Saturday, especially given that there will ne no away support to speak of, hats off to the St Mirren fans who do make the trip with their club bottom of the league ...... I would be delighted if the crowd did hit 16,000 it would certainly put a spoke in the wheel of my theory that LD was being a little over optimistic when she spoke of having to open up part of the south to Hibs fans.

St Mirren fans are erseholes. A club I have a real dislike for.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Earlydelivery View Post
    It's not changed since i seen it Tuesday
    In terms of sections changing colour you are correct but tickets have been sold since Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Since the start of the season my guess was that our crowds would settle down to around 13 to 14 thousand after the initial cup winning euphoria had worn off a bit and a few of the new found walk ups had begun to realise that they weren't going to be sitting watching Hibs blow everybody away at ER and that in fact most games require oodles of patience as Hibs struggle manfully to unlock packed defences.

I think we are getting to that stage now and frankly I would be amazed if the crowd reaches 16,000 on Saturday, especially given that there will ne no away support to speak of, hats off to the St Mirren fans who do make the trip with their club bottom of the league ...... I would be delighted if the crowd did hit 16,000 it would certainly put a spoke in the wheel of my theory that LD was being a little over optimistic when she spoke of having to open up part of the south to Hibs fans.
    I would agree regarding Saturday but I think the next game at ER against Falkirk might well beat the 16,000 mark easily if we can keep getting results in the meantime.