hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwe

Wwe/Aew

To avoid hijacking a thread in the dug out:

Wwe:

Predictions for Hiac?

I reckon:

The club, new day, reigns (unfortunately) banks (unfortunately) and owens (due to either jericho or Hhh)

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Onceinawhile; 23-08-2021 at 11:07 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To avoid hijacking a thread in the dug out:

Wwe:

Predictions for Hiac?

I reckon:

The club, new day, reigns (unfortunately) banks (unfortunately) and owens (due to either jericho or Hhh)

Thoughts?
    If go with that. They will want to keep Y2J Owens for either survivor series or wrestlemania. Looking forward to seeing who comes through from NXT this coming year as well with Samoa Joe Eric young bobby roode and of course mickie James being back. Not seen wwe live yet but feels like they need to change the writers on raw. The main thing for me was the authority story went on far too long

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Y2J to win title in Toronto next month would be glorious. Guy deserves another title.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Y2J to win title in Toronto next month would be glorious. Guy deserves another title.
    You can't take it off KO in Canada though surely?

Will be interesting to see how and why jeri KO split.

Y2J is due to leave soon due to his band, so he may not get the title before he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeN View Post
    Jericho is Canadian as well ;)

I'm excited for Raw and Smackdown. Got tickets for both, splurged a bit for Raw so we're pretty close for that but up the back for Smackdown.

We've not seen Noam Dar in the cruiserweight classic yet so I think they've been waiting for Glasgow Raw for him to make his debut. Homegrown guy so should get a great reaction from the crowd. Sure there will be more than a few ICW chants as well!
    Aye, I know that!! Both shows should be good, hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure I saw a title match between styles and ambrose advertised months ago for Smackdown, but haven't seen anything since.

Sure noam Dar will get a decent reception, but depends on how many folk know who he is.

I see finn balor is back for the next ICW event. Surprised he's allowed tbh.

Jericho is Canadian as well ;)

I'm excited for Raw and Smackdown. Got tickets for both, splurged a bit for Raw so we're pretty close for that but up the back for Smackdown.

We've not seen Noam Dar in the cruiserweight classic yet so I think they've been waiting for Glasgow Raw for him to make his debut. Homegrown guy so should get a great reaction from the crowd. Sure there will be more than a few ICW chants as well!
    Where you sitting for Raw mate?

Think KO destroys jericho sonetime soon to set up a future match

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    Think KO destroys jericho sonetime soon to set up a future match
    That'll happen tonight or at raw tomorrow night

That'll happen tonight or at raw tomorrow night
    Yeah I'm guessing tomorrow on raw,be good to get away from this poor fued with rollins think y2j will make KO a legitimate star.

How we all liking the brand split?

Yeah I'm guessing tomorrow on raw,be good to get away from this poor fued with rollins think y2j will make KO a legitimate star.

How we all liking the brand split?
    Brand split has worked well for smackdown (apart from the tag division) but I'm not sure it's working for raw.

The lack of action for sami zayn (braun strowman) apart and neville getting no proper action has been criminal.

Also no idea why the tag division has been ruined on smackdown, the usos have disappeared, as have American alpha, breezango and the vaudvillians and we're having to put up with the headbangers and spirit squad for no reason.

Surprised about charlotte winning last night, but glad of it! Far prefer her to sasha.

KO winning was the right choice and romantic was always going to win unfortunately.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    It has been decent in recent weeks but they were clearly thinking Lesnar would get booed last week, big big mistake, he's a huge hero in minnesota and was always going to get cheered

Brand split has worked well for smackdown (apart from the tag division) but I'm not sure it's working for raw.

The lack of action for sami zayn (braun strowman) apart and neville getting no proper action has been criminal.

Also no idea why the tag division has been ruined on smackdown, the usos have disappeared, as have American alpha, breezango and the vaudvillians and we're having to put up with the headbangers and spirit squad for no reason.

Surprised about charlotte winning last night, but glad of it! Far prefer her to sasha.

KO winning was the right choice and romantic was always going to win unfortunately.
    Yeah seems to be a lot of the roster just treading water at the moment,personally I think they just hang around to wait to give certain stars there big moment.

Thinking Enzo and cass,American alpha and others personally think neville should be in the cruiserweight division

Alot of mistakes being made considering the roster they have plus all the guys to come from nxt.
    Obviously the injury to balor threw things up in the air and rollins face turn being a bit of damp squib so far that's down to hhh not being around hasn't helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    It has been decent in recent weeks but they were clearly thinking Lesnar would get booed last week, big big mistake, he's a huge hero in minnesota and was always going to get cheered
    Yip that was a train wreck

I think there will be a fair few who know him. I've heard ICW and Grado chants at WWE events before and when NXT came last year everyone was doing the 'One Fall!' chant back to the ring announcer too.

Yeah Foley was meant to be hosting but he had to pull out for Survivor Series. I think he was genuinely disappointed he had to do that so obviously asked for something on ICW's behalf. They didn't have to do anything though - let alone send Balor! - so that's a nice wee touch I think. He should get a great reception too.

Floor seats, section 5. I think that's just off the corner of the ring but not sure how far back it will be. Buzzing for it though! Got a big group of us going for Raw and then just the girls for Smackdown.

Regarding the brand split, I was really sceptical beforehand but it's been a great thing I think. Lets certain people have more time to shine and cuts out a lot of pointless filler. Plus I actually watch Smackdown now!
    Same here mate. Heading through myself for Raw.

I never watch ICW. But know who Dar and Grado are. Do expect Dar to get a huge pop in Glasgow next Monday.

Should get a rough idea on tonight's raw what Glasgow will be like next week.

Would be a nice surprise if Goldberg, Lesnar and Heyman turned up next week.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 31-10-2016 at 10:17 PM.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Is this event that is happening in Glasgow, Monday Night Raw and Smackdown Live the actual events that are broadcast live on Sky Sports? Pretty big for Glasgow to be hosting these if they are! Only seems like London and Manchester get this once/twice a year and the rest are broadcast live in America/Canada.

I remember the attitude era which was the best and they had two UK pay-per views. Rebellion and Insurrextion.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Is this event that is happening in Glasgow, Monday Night Raw and Smackdown Live the actual events that are broadcast live on Sky Sports? Pretty big for Glasgow to be hosting these if they are! Only seems like London and Manchester get this once/twice a year and the rest are broadcast live in America/Canada.

I remember the attitude era which was the best and they had two UK pay-per views. Rebellion and Insurrextion.
    They are mate. First ever televised events held in Scotland.

Next week will have some atmosphere at the events regardless how bad it might be.
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 01-11-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Im going to SD next Tuesday. Would like Raw as well but cant afford both.

I went to both Insurexion and rebellion back in the day. Been to a few house shows and saw the first Raw and Smackdown outside of North America in Manchester a good few years back. Always enjoyed the live product its a real spectacle.

After last night's raw. Looks like we'll be getting Roman and Seth v KO and Y2J next Monday.

Just watching raw just now,heyman Goldberg segment was much better this week rusev gets better and better should get a good push in the near future don't know where he will go now with it looking like he's done with reigns now

Just watching raw just now,heyman Goldberg segment was much better this week rusev gets better and better should get a good push in the near future don't know where he will go now with it looking like he's done with reigns now
    I suspect he might be the person who challenges dolph ziggler at survivor series.

I had assumed that with raw and smackdown being in Glasgow that they would be shown live on sky sports, but the listing still has them on at 1am.

I suspect he might be the person who challenges dolph ziggler at survivor series.

I had assumed that with raw and smackdown being in Glasgow that they would be shown live on sky sports, but the listing still has them on at 1am.
    I'm positive I read somewhere that it is the first time putwith London and Manchester that both shows will be love from Glasgow

Possibly but I don't see ziggler dropping the title so soon
    Don't think rusev really needs to lose again
    Not really sure who they will have challenge for it maybe zayn
    Other than that I don't know?

Possibly but I don't see ziggler dropping the title so soon
    Don't think rusev really needs to lose again
    Not really sure who they will have challenge for it maybe zayn
    Other than that I don't know?
    A returning kurt angle.

A returning kurt angle.
    Got a sneaky feeling he will come out no.2 in the royal rumble

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    A returning kurt angle.

Is he coming back? I don't watch WWE anymore but I remember Kurt Angle from the attitude era. His battles with The Rock, Triple H and when WCW/ECW invaded were very good.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Is he coming back? I don't watch WWE anymore but I remember Kurt Angle from the attitude era. His battles with The Rock, Triple H and when WCW/ECW invaded were very good.
    There's been rumours about it for a while but due to various issues it never seems to have happened. Hes on the indies just now and is wrestling Joe Coffey in Glasgow in a couple of weeks.

He's talked about finishing his career back in Wwe so the royal rumble is a possibility, definitely likely to appear at a wrestlemania in the next couple of years though.

Raw was amazing tonight. Defiantly going again.

Got a sneaky feeling he will come out no.2 in the royal rumble
    If that happens.