hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Thieves.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is your mate, good you are sticking up for him - but, that bit in bold?

There is a boy at my work who - regardless of the situation, work, play, out with mates - does that "5-1" thing if there is a camera about and puts it on facebook.

We are talking about a man in his mid 40s.

On the face of it, he comes across as an ok guy with good chat, but for that one thing - I class him as a prize c0ck.

Same with the bit in bold re Scott Wilson.
    Jeez. I know a yam who won't hear a word against romanov, he will not accept they went into administration and when given a copy of their own list of shame he says a guy in the supporters club who is an accountant has proof that it was made up by a "hobo" - whatever that is.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Jeez. I know a yam who won't hear a word against romanov, he will not accept they went into administration and when given a copy of their own list of shame he says a guy in the supporters club who is an accountant has proof that it was made up by a "hobo" - whatever that is.Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk
    Denial or shameless is a common trait among some yams and huns. Of course they want to move it along and pretend their clubs didn't shaft the taxpayer and numerous others whilst pretending also their cup wins are valid and were not paid with either on the never to be paid or in the case of Romanov and out and out money launderer. Maybe the Scrubbers laundry was the shop front for the dirty money.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Never understand why this is put forward as justification on a person's character. There are quite a few recent examples of individuals who "did a lot for charity" that can be described as odious at best.

The man is pathetic and this is evident by his need to get a reaction from opposition fans whilst trying to appeal to the pond life in their support.
    If he wants to have a bit of banter he should at least try to be funny instead of craving a reaction. For a grown man it's actually quite pathetic.

Jimmy Saville did a lot of charity work...

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    He is your mate, good you are sticking up for him - but, that bit in bold?

There is a boy at my work who - regardless of the situation, work, play, out with mates - does that "5-1" thing if there is a camera about and puts it on facebook.

We are talking about a man in his mid 40s.

On the face of it, he comes across as an ok guy with good chat, but for that one thing - I class him as a prize c0ck.

Same with the bit in bold re Scott Wilson.
    I know one like that too, sad cases. Barely goes to games either and really can't take it back. He scampered away from me when I went into work after the last derby which was enough for me.

Our Scottish Cup win has certainly tipped them over the edge, used to be a bit of banter but it's now a seething hatred for us.

Long may it continue.

Liars, cheats, fantasists and thieves....always.

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Our Scottish Cup win has certainly tipped them over the edge, used to be a bit of banter but it's now a seething hatred for us.

Long may it continue.

Liars, cheats, fantasists and thieves....always.
    Our glorious cup win has left them like a child who has his fav toy taken away from him. They are bitter,delusional and bemused as us winning it after being 2 down at the pbs. They are really from a different planet and the 5-1 is like their Spock Klingon sign.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Jeez. I know a yam who won't hear a word against romanov, he will not accept they went into administration and when given a copy of their own list of shame he says a guy in the supporters club who is an accountant has proof that it was made up by a "hobo" - whatever that is.

People like that deserve a punch in the face, simple as. Either than ignored completely. Wasting anything more than 30 seconds entertaining a moron like that is a crime.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    People like that deserve a punch in the face, simple as. Either than ignored completely. Wasting anything more than 30 seconds entertaining a moron like that is a crime.
    Problem is I am related to him. Rarely goes to a game and stopped his foh donation as soon as they were "saved".

His partner is a hibs ST holder

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby