hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Bisping

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

Bisping

Great fight. The guy has a heart of a lion but I thought Hendo shaded it. 2 knock downs and 2 rounds on a knife edge.

Happy for him though .

Really liked Henderson

2. Log in to remove the advert

I thought he won the fight and couldn't believe some of the uproar the result caused, I think a lot of it was with it being Henderson last fight.

For me Bisping won round 2, Henderson decked him with under a minute to go and done nothing once on top...for the 4 minutes before that he was dominant.

Rounds 3 and 4 were bispings rounds...no other way to look at it.

Even round 5 could have went either way, take down from Henderson probably sealed it despite again not doing anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought he won the fight and couldn't believe some of the uproar the result caused, I think a lot of it was with it being Henderson last fight.

For me Bisping won round 2, Henderson decked him with under a minute to go and done nothing once on top...for the 4 minutes before that he was dominant.

Rounds 3 and 4 were bispings rounds...no other way to look at it.

Even round 5 could have went either way, take down from Henderson probably sealed it despite again not doing anything with it.
    Aye round 2 was decisive. I hear you and agree Bisping was dominant but ..... Boom . Down twice.
    I like Bisping but feel home crowd advantage swayed the judges.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Aye round 2 was decisive. I hear you and agree Bisping was dominant but ..... Boom . Down twice.
    I like Bisping but feel home crowd advantage swayed the judges.
    Oh aye the home crowd definitely helped. I've never been bothered about Bisping, admire his heart but can see him losing the belt in his next fight...There's 4/5 guys at least all capable of taking it off him.

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    Oh aye the home crowd definitely helped. I've never been bothered about Bisping, admire his heart but can see him losing the belt in his next fight...There's 4/5 guys at least all capable of taking it off him.
    Not sure Lugz , you can't beat a bit of experience. He will want to extend his record now.
    He's a deceptively good fighter.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Bisping wont hold that title for too much longer. I think that he is a good fighter with great cardio but isn't good enough to remain at the top for a significant period of time.

First Team Breakthrough SmithyHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmithyNYG
    Scored it a draw myself, gave Hendo the first 10-8 and the last, Bisping with the rest. I do think Rockhold beats him in a rematch if it comes about, was far too cocky first fight and took Bisping lightly, Weidman beats him too if he gets the shot (that's if they get past Souza and Romero respectively, not easy)