hibs.net Messageboard

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I totally agree.

The fact that the Labour Party went with Ed Miliband then Jeremy Corbyn might be the most damaging decisions ever to afflict the UK.

It is shameful that the Tories have been able to inflict what they have on this country over the past few years without the Labour Party managing to lay a glove on them.
    Meanwhile 3rd placed Yvette Cooper regularly tears the Maybot a new one in committee and in the HoC!!

The Tories must think they are blessed.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Every time I see Andy Burnham on TV I can't help wonder why he is playing at town councillors rather than leading the Labour Party to election victory.
    Agree about Andy Burnham, I've always quite liked him.

He is also pretty normal for a politician. He heard him talk about being at the stone roses famous Blackpool tower gig. Struck me as a bit more relatable than being fellated by a dead pig in Oxford.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Every time I see Andy Burnham on TV I can't help wonder why he is playing at town councillors rather than leading the Labour Party to election victory.
    Agree, or David Miliband stepping back from the UK to help fix this mess. Problem is the band of die hard Corbyn supporters who are totally blinkered and think that anything bad said about him is just the right wing media stirring it. Reality is he's not laid a glove on the most incompetent Tory government in my living memory, and has absolutely no chance of winning an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I totally agree.

The fact that the Labour Party went with Ed Miliband then Jeremy Corbyn might be the most damaging decisions ever to afflict the UK.

It is shameful that the Tories have been able to inflict what they have on this country over the past few years without the Labour Party managing to lay a glove on them.
    What's even more shameful is Britain has turned into a country where enough people believe all unemployed are scroungers, all foreigners are stealing OUR jobs, it's OK for disabled people to be starved of money, it's OK for the police, schools, hospitals, councils, libraries and on and on to be severely underfunded. These are the ****s who vote the Evil ones in.

Before someone says I shouldn't talk because I don't live here, I work in the UK, pay UK tax and have worked with and fought alongside, good British workers to secure the rights this bunch of *******s are dismantling piece by piece.

Times YouGov poll
    CON 39%+1
    LAB 35%-3
    LD 10%=

@hibs.net private member
    Corbyn canít seem to get on top of this anti semitism narrative thatís been dogging him and Labour for months.

Iíve not followed it overly closely and wow is that subject / Israel / Palestine a tangled web with vocal and vociferous proponents and opponents in all camps but none the less he does seem to be coming across as struggling to convince.

We really have been unfortunate to have May and Corbyn at the same time, both promoted stunningly far beyond their level of competence.