hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 391 to 411 of 411
  1. #391
    Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, a pin badge of some sort.
    Yep
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #392
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep
    Read that in a Skinner novel. 😊

  4. #393
    Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinNish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read that in a Skinner novel. 😊
    Hahaha. Novel is spot on then, used to do a lot of work with the protection guys, they told me years ago.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  5. #394
    @hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Broxburn
    Posts
    17,428
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The blue planet globe is the only picture of earth from space. The size of the continents changes every decade or so.

    Go figure.
    Go figure what ?

    What am I missing here :-)
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

  6. #395
    Coaching Staff snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    8,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Armed CP Police officers dressed in suits on protection duty wear something on their person to indicate they are carrying a firearm to other officers.
    A holster?

  7. #396
    #dotnettopboiz Haymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Morristown, NJ, USA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Armed CP Police officers dressed in suits on protection duty wear something on their person to indicate they are carrying a firearm to other officers.
    I know one and everyone knows who they are in advance anyway but they certainly do just in case.
    21.05.2016. I Was There.

    .net PM board "Biggest Slaver of the year 2014"

    Less talk, more gifs. :

  8. #397
    Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know one and everyone knows who they are in advance anyway but they certainly do just in case.
    Yeah I know plenty through my old job,both Met and Scottish force.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  9. #398
    Guinness is red, not black

  10. #399
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    49
    Posts
    15,975
    Mick Jagger sings backing vocals on Carly Simon's "You're so Vain" as well as the Beatles "All You Need is Love" (although we may not be able to hear him on the latter).

  11. #400
    Coaching Staff snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    8,854
    Kenny Millar was the last player to score 'doon the slope' at ER.

  12. #401
    Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,431
    When pouring a widget can of beer into a pint glass there is no need to hold glass at 45 degrees. Just open and turn can completely upside down into glass......settles perfectly.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 24-05-2017 at 07:24 AM.

  13. #402
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When pouring a widget can of beer into a pint then glass there is no need to hold glass at 45 degrees. Just open and turn can completely upside down into glass......settles perfectly.
    That's not useless, I'll gain some serious drinking time with that tip.

  14. #403
    @hibs.net private member Jim Herriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    242
    There are only two escalators in the whole of Wyoming.

  15. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Go figure what ?

    What am I missing here :-)
    Well. Why there is only a cgi image. Why on different releases of said image the continents hugely differ in size.

    I've looked everywhere. Nothing else.

  16. #405
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Livingston/Edinburgh
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FranckSauzee4
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kenny Millar was the last player to score 'doon the slope' at ER.
    More likely to have been Kenny Miller.

  17. #406
    Coaching Staff snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    8,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More likely to have been Kenny Miller.
    Oops - my misteke

  18. #407
    @hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Broxburn
    Posts
    17,428
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well. Why there is only a cgi image. Why on different releases of said image the continents hugely differ in size.

    I've looked everywhere. Nothing else.
    Just say what you are alluding to mate. I won't judge you

    What's your point ? Are you saying its fake?
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

  19. #408
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    681
    COBR - stands for Cabinet Office Briefing Rooms. Many meetings are held in Conference Room A. so COBR-A is the name of the room that critical government meetings are held in - not the name of the meeting as is often portrayed in the media.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #409
    Coaching Staff snooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down East
    Posts
    8,854
    Jimmy Cagney never said "You dirty rat" in a movie.

  21. #410
    Scottish Cup Victory - Witness 2016 Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jimmy Cagney never said "You dirty rat" in a movie.
    On a similar note Captain Kirk never said "beam me up scotty" in star trek

  22. #411
    Testimonial Due Just Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Fife
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,486
    Jim Lovell never said "houston we have a problem" on Apollo 13.

    Hanks does say it the movie though.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved