hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar

Cars & typecasting their drivers

Just for a bit of fun ...

Small Renaults/Fiats/Micras = Ditters

Beamers = Show offs who own the road & are exempt from all speed restrictions

Chelsea Tractors = A 'school bus' that goes either too slow or too fast depending on time left to get to school.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Over here audi drivers are way worse than bmw drivers. Even allowing for the over population of ****ers per capita and generally awful driving standards in NI they are visibly and annoyingly ever present on just about every journey i dare to endure.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Over here audi drivers are way worse than bmw drivers. Even allowing for the over population of ****ers per capita and generally awful driving standards in NI they are visibly and annoyingly ever present on just about every journey i dare to endure.
    Us audi drivers are excellent drivers ill have you know!

Quote Originally Posted by superhibi1 View Post
    Us audi drivers are excellent drivers ill have you know!
    The nordy ones aren't. Maybe it's a regional thing. Noneof them seem to be fitted with indicators but that could apply to a number of car manufacturers over here tbf.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Taxi = Unpredictable, aggressive road hogs.

Honda Civic = worst drivers on the road!

4x4/Jeep Drivers think they own the road

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Didn't take long
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Not so much the car as the driver..... Middle aged female executive types, in their 'power' suits (usually driving high end vw golfs or similar) are without doubt the most discourteous,pig ignorant welts ever to get behind a steering wheel.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    People driving any sort of hire car. Some of the things you see out at the airport as they head up in their recently hired car, with absolutely no idea how to drive it is astounding.

United we stand here....

Audi drivers have taken over from BMW drivers as far as poor driving standards go.

But worse than Audi drivers are those that wear hats. From little old ladies who dither to boy racers you can rest assured that if the driver in the car in front is wearing a hat it won't take long to wonder just how they passed their test.
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member Andy Bee's Avatar
    People that move into the BMW lane on the motorway and only do 70mph, really gets my goat that.

Stolen Car = Mancunian - Manchester officially announced recently as stolen car capital of Britain...............................another title we've lost

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    People driving any sort of hire car. Some of the things you see out at the airport as they head up in their recently hired car, with absolutely no idea how to drive it is astounding.
    I thought Hire Cars only went one speed. (And that's not slow).

Stolen Car = Mancunian - Manchester officially announced recently as stolen car capital of Britain...............................another title we've lost
    Pfffft scousers and mancs might win in the volume stakes but compared to car crime in belfast you're amateurs. Here a car doesn't really count as properly stolen until its parked outside a police station packed full of explosives

First Team Breakthrough
    Especially these ones without indicators.

Pfffft scousers and mancs might win in the volume stakes but compared to car crime in belfast you're amateurs. Here a car doesn't really count as properly stolen until its parked outside a police station packed full of explosives
    Are you saying that it's only bangers that get stolen over there?

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Are you saying that it's only bangers that get stolen over there?

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Nissan Juke - Middle aged woman who has accepted a life of bland mediocrity. Likely to be indecisive at roundabouts.

I'm in Belfast next weekend, I'll look out for them

Any recommendations for good eating places/pubs?

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Heehee...saw this the other day....in the wrong lane, desperately kangarooing into the right lane, windscreen washers skooshing all over the place

I'm in Belfast next weekend, I'll look out for them

Any recommendations for good eating places/pubs?
    I don't know belfast very well but I believe there are plenty of good places to eat. Of places I've been the apartment next to city hall, il pirata on upper Newtownards road (a taxi from the city centre would take you past some fairly colourful loyalist murals on the lower section of newtownards rd) and molly's yard near queens uni are all good. Again with pubs I've not been in very many in the city centre but the john Hewitt and the duke of york seem decent.

We did the bus tour a few weeks back when friends came over and it was pretty good, I'd recommend it to see a fair bit of the city and hear some of the background to the various historical sites.

Have a great time, it's a good city with friendly people.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Old teenagers who drive cars that have the loud exhaust effect.
    Utter utter bell ends.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

I don't know belfast very well but I believe there are plenty of good places to eat. Of places I've been the apartment next to city hall, il pirata on upper Newtownards road (a taxi from the city centre would take you past some fairly colourful loyalist murals on the lower section of newtownards rd) and molly's yard near queens uni are all good. Again with pubs I've not been in very many in the city centre but the john Hewitt and the duke of york seem decent.

We did the bus tour a few weeks back when friends came over and it was pretty good, I'd recommend it to see a fair bit of the city and hear some of the background to the various historical sites.

Have a great time, it's a good city with friendly people.
    Cheers.

Cheers.
    If you fall out with the mrs and fancy a pint, bangor is only a half hour train journey away

Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    Not so much the car as the driver..... Middle aged female executive types, in their 'power' suits (usually driving high end vw golfs or similar) are without doubt the most discourteous,pig ignorant welts ever to get behind a steering wheel.
    I had one of them in a white Merc behind me the other day. Oh, how I loved to ditter along in my small Renault

Farm tractors that drive for miles and miles oblivious to the long tailback behind them. Grrrrrrrr!

Add to that horse boxes!
    Last edited by snooky; 11-09-2016 at 07:10 PM.

People who drive Subaru Imprezas from the 1990's. That big bore exhaust sounds crap and please take that Colin McRae sticker off your back window as you were probably about six when he won his title (most of the drivers I see are in their twenties).

People who have these mini boxing gloves hanging from their mirrors. Other drivers be like "Bruv, don't do it man, the guy is a fighter".
    In the real world I'm afraid that people just think you're trying to project a hard man image and are probably a dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    People who drive Subaru Imprezas from the 1990's. That big bore exhaust sounds crap and please take that Colin McRae sticker off your back window as you were probably about six when he won his title (most of the drivers I see are in their twenties).

People who have these mini boxing gloves hanging from their mirrors. Other drivers be like "Bruv, don't do it man, the guy is a fighter".
    In the real world I'm afraid that people just think you're trying to project a hard man image and are probably a dickhead.
    Saw a pair hanging in a Siver Merc with the Reg X BOXER on Friday, not sure if he was a hard man, dickhead or both.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

I hear what your saying about the McRae stickers. But the Paul walker stickers rip ones are way worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk