hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hotel Breaks

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

Hotel Breaks

I have just booked a 2 night (thurs/fri) stay with Dinner for both nights and breakfast for my Wife and I for our anniversary .
    After scouring all the hotel breaks sites I found one of my favourite Hotels in Northumberland (Derwent Manor) for £166 in total.
    I think that is fantastic value even though I assume the dinners will be from a set menu but for 4 dinners and 4 breakfasts and 2 nights , it's incredible value.

Anyone else used these DBB deals ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have just booked a 2 night (thurs/fri) stay with Dinner for both nights and breakfast for my Wife and I for our anniversary .
    After scouring all the hotel breaks sites I found one of my favourite Hotels in Northumberland (Derwent Manor) for £166 in total.
    I think that is fantastic value even though I assume the dinners will be from a set menu but for 4 dinners and 4 breakfasts and 2 nights , it's incredible value.

Anyone else used these DBB deals ?
    No but that sounds pretty decent,have booked a 3 night break for me and the missus in Belfast for the September weekend with flights and hotel all in £320. Just a premier Inn though, I always use them for City breaks and find them ideal for what we need.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Me and the mrs tend to go away about 4/5 times per year and always get a deal(groupon/wowcher), just been to the moness resort in aberfeldy, again set menu but its things we would have ordered anyway, normally get even better deals out of season, i used to work in a hotel and occupancy goes down to almost zero some weeks so some money is better than no money

A few years ago I acquired a book with a list of hotels that would give you B&B if you bought dinner. Some really good hotels around the UK.

I think you were supposed to be a member of a club or group that I never was but it was good while it lasted :-)
    Space to let